Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 _
PostSubject: New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.   New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:31 am

First topic message reminder :

ok girles well basically you now calculate points on fibre, protein, fat and carbohydrate. Still points based but apparently its more accurate.

You get a daily allowance of points (no lower than 29) and a weekly allowance (49 for everyone) so you could use them as 7 extra points per day or if you have a big night out coming up or a meal out, use them all in one day on top of your daily allowance.

You cant save points anymore and if you dont use them you lose them that day. Same with weekly points, is you dont use them you cant carry them over to next week.

A lot of food has gone up in points for example meat and alcohol but fruit is now zero points.

It does look quite good actually and apparently the trial users have lost quite a bit of weight over 5 weeks (one woman lost 17lb!)

They do recommend that you use all you points, daily and weekly to maintain a healthy balance.

You do get all the literature you will need, but you cant use the old calculator, kitchen scales and pedometer with the new system you have to buy new.

Anything else you need to know ladies just ask xxx

Last edited by mara on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jayne,Riley&Lana

Jayne,Riley&Lana

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.   New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:23 am

well i sarted the weight watcher pro points 2day i was going to do cottage pie 4 tea but the points r alot 4 beef so im having fish with mash peas and parsley sauce i had a w/w chicken curry earlier and i cant believe how much the points 4 1 of them has gone up they where 4 and 1/2 but r now 8 with my calculations, thats nearly double the points from b4 good luck to every1 and will let u know wot i loose next week Smile
Back to top Go down
banarama

banarama

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.   New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:33 am

How is everyone doing on pp? I never tried the original weight watchers , am losing between 1 and 2 lb a week so far on this
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.   New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:54 am

right fluff it ! im joining next tuesday , going to go to the club rather than do it online as i know i wont stick to it online

a friend has just posted that she has lost 13 lbs in 2 weeks Smile
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.   New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:34 am

right i have joined Smile !
been allocated 30 points a day , calculated todays and i have used 20 !
does it get easier to use your points ? i think i could squeeze in another 2 points this evening on biccies lol !
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!
My Name: Laura
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.   New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:16 am

I'm going to start weight watchers tomorrow night, when i did it before it was using the old points system so dont know how i'm going adapt to the new points. I've heard some people say that it hasnt worked for them and they prefer the old system so just wondered how you all got on with the new points?
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.   New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:17 pm

I only did this for a couple of weeks before I got pg but in those weeks I lost half a stone.
I found it really easy to do with the online calculator. I think if you don't use all your points up you don't end up losing as much weight! I would end up eating a packet of crisps and some biccies at the end of the day to use up all my points but it worked!
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.   New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:06 pm

I probably have a glass of wine to use mine up if i have any left!
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.   New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:15 pm

laura , i find it so hard to use my points as fruit and veg is free and then the 49 a week on top its loads !!!
bottle of wine is about 19 points Smile but fish and chips from chippy is about 30 !

having chicken and veg costs me about 5/6 points , a sandwich at lunch time( either ham salad or philly and ham ) costs me 6 , youghurt 1 , i dont eat breakfast so i struggle to find a way to use the other 15/17 points a day ! x

a whole tesco sweet chilli pizza is about 16 points , nom nom nom ! whereas a bacon and fontal (sp ) calzone from tescos is about 25 Smile
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.   New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:15 am

it is hard to use them all up isn't it! Egg noodles are loooooads of points Wink

It does mean you can normally have one meal where you really don't have to worry at all about the points like a take away or a meal out.
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.   New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:27 pm

well i'm no my 2nd day of doing it now and managing ok! I think i'm going to try not to use the extra 49 points unless we go out for a meal or something like that, I've also decided to give up drinking during the week as i'm sure thats where lots of my weight gain is from! I dont drink loads just a glass of red wine most nights!
I had cereal for breakfast which didnt really fill me up so i had some grapes a little later on, for lunch i'm having pitta, halloumi light, spinach, beansprouts and for dinner i'm having prawn stir fry and i still have about 5 points remaining from my 30 points a day. I just get stuck with what to have for lunch sometimes as i get bored having the same thing!
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.   New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:28 am

does anyone know how many pp a chicken shish or lamb shish is??
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.   New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:43 am

Just had my first weigh in and i lost 6lb in my first week!
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.   New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:49 am

OMG Well done you!!! Very Happy

Have you felt hungry at all? Im gona go back in Jan when had baby, dont think you can do WW when pg. I think I could do SW but quite enjoying being a heffer atm Laughing
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.   New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:21 pm

there were times when i've felt a little hungry but i just have a bit of fruit which is zero points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.   New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Life :: Healthy Living-
Latest topics
» Spotting
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained. - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words