Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Anyone getting married for the second time?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Anyone getting married for the second time? _
PostSubject: Anyone getting married for the second time?   Anyone getting married for the second time? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:59 am

I'll be getting married for the second time in the next 18 months and I don't really know what to wear. I'd love to wear a proper wedding dress again, but some people have said it's not appropriate and I should wear an evening dress or something smart instead. It's Matt's first wedding and my second

What's your opinion?
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting married for the second time?   Anyone getting married for the second time? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:28 am

my opinion is wear whatever you want!

i think not something with a huge train and really 'fairytale' but if you want a proper wedding dress then i think it's fine...it's yours and matt's day, no-one elses so whatever makes you comfortable
Back to top Go down
Char

Char

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting married for the second time?   Anyone getting married for the second time? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:44 am

my mum and dad got married again and she wore just a simple yet stunning ivory dress nothing to fancy but you knew she was the bride (again)
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

About Me!
My Name: Kate

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting married for the second time?   Anyone getting married for the second time? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:08 am

Tell them all to fluff off!!! why shouldnt you wear a wedding dress if you want to??? Just because you have been married before doesnt mean that this wedding is 'less' of a wedding than the first one. xx
Back to top Go down
Miss B

Miss B

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting married for the second time?   Anyone getting married for the second time? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:08 am

get the dress! even bigger than ur fist. make a statement! fook what any one else says!! heck if i was to go with what people thought my dress would be red!
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting married for the second time?   Anyone getting married for the second time? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:07 pm

I agree with Kate and Laura!

xx
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting married for the second time?   Anyone getting married for the second time? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:13 pm

thanks ladies, I don't want anything over the top, just a fairly simple ivory dress. It's my mum really, she's so old fashioned.

We've set a date now too Very Happy 16th April 2012. Blooming ages away, but it means we can save up for it, now we just need to decide if we're going to do it in the UK or abroad

Last edited by mandy on Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss B

Miss B

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting married for the second time?   Anyone getting married for the second time? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:14 pm

im sat the 16th april 2011 too!!! at 1 pm! Surprised
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting married for the second time?   Anyone getting married for the second time? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:58 am

smellmyfarts wrote:
im sat the 16th april 2011 too!!! at 1 pm! Surprised

Ooh that's weird!
Back to top Go down
Miss B

Miss B

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting married for the second time?   Anyone getting married for the second time? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:06 am

cause it ties in with the new tax yr. romantic eh!!
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting married for the second time?   Anyone getting married for the second time? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:08 am

pmsl! We chose it because it's our annivesary of our first date on 15th, so wanted something close to that
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting married for the second time?   Anyone getting married for the second time? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:01 am

I wanted something very different, but even more special!!

Thats why we did the whole day 'just how we wanted', we did some tradition, some funny, some wacky etc

My dress was red, we walked up the aisle (civil) to you'll never walk alone, and we walked out again to 'lets get it on' !!!

My bridesmaid wore black & we had a blues brothers tribute band!

My first wedding was soooooo boring! So glad i got to do it properly again
Back to top Go down
Vicki

Vicki

About Me!
My Name: Vicki

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting married for the second time?   Anyone getting married for the second time? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:12 pm

personaly i say wear what ever you want its yours and matts day so do what makes you both happy! xxx
Back to top Go down
Vicki

Vicki

About Me!
My Name: Vicki

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting married for the second time?   Anyone getting married for the second time? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:12 pm

personaly i say wear what ever you want its yours and matts day so do what makes you both happy! xxx
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting married for the second time?   Anyone getting married for the second time? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:49 am

Couldnt agree more... wear what you want hunni, its your day!

x
Back to top Go down
tigger

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting married for the second time?   Anyone getting married for the second time? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:53 am

Mandy

Its your wedding so you wear whatever you want. Its got nothing to do with other people who say you shouldn't wear a wedding dress, why shouldn't you.

Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting married for the second time?   Anyone getting married for the second time? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:58 am

i think you should wear what you want hun it may be your second wedding but its still YOUR wedding x x ,,,,besides you want chloe to see pics of you looking like a blushing bride when you married her daddy Smile
Back to top Go down
helz456

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting married for the second time?   Anyone getting married for the second time? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:21 am

Hey Mand congrats on setting your date hun! I wore a proper wedding dress on my second marriage it didn't have a train but that wasn't cos I didn't think it was appropriate more to do with being short lol! My first wedding was in a registry office and I had a pink dress, bleurgh it was destined to fail lol!! No I had everything that I would have wanted the first time round but we still kept the costs down but you would never have known. Aaah how exciting for you. You will have Chloe as a flower girl too Very Happy We had Mollie and Emily as bridesmaid and flower girl and they looked so cute. I'm sure whatever you choose will be perfect but it really doesn't matter what you wear, huge meringue or something understated, as long as you are happy. It will be fab im sure xxxxx
Back to top Go down
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting married for the second time?   Anyone getting married for the second time? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:29 am

you wear what you want!!!! its matts 1st and why shouldnt you wear your dress you want because its a 2nd!?! this one counts more!! Wink

xxxx
Back to top Go down
Nikki

Nikki

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting married for the second time?   Anyone getting married for the second time? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:29 am

I am getting married in 5 weeks for the 2nd time. I was going to have bigger and better than the 1st time but have now decided on quick and small!
I say go with your heart and do what you want, after all its your day x
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting married for the second time?   Anyone getting married for the second time? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:36 am

Thanks ladies, We're just having a small wedding with family and close friends so no more that 40 people,

I'm going to go ivory for my dress, I know in my head what I want, I've just got to find it cheaply now

Nikki, Congrats on your wedding, not long left then! Are you all ready? I don't think I could go any bigger I had 200 people to my first Shocked I think now what I could have done with that money!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting married for the second time?   Anyone getting married for the second time? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone getting married for the second time?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Life :: Weddings-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Anyone getting married for the second time? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Anyone getting married for the second time? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Anyone getting married for the second time? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Anyone getting married for the second time? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Anyone getting married for the second time? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Anyone getting married for the second time? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Anyone getting married for the second time? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Anyone getting married for the second time? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Anyone getting married for the second time? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Anyone getting married for the second time? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Anyone getting married for the second time? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Anyone getting married for the second time? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Anyone getting married for the second time? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Anyone getting married for the second time? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Anyone getting married for the second time? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words