Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!
My Name: lou
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :( _
PostSubject: owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :(   owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :( EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:57 pm

well ladies, it was my sisters operation yday and that was scary enough for me and the rest of the family, now i rang my doctors because of painful recurrent abcesses under my armpit Sad last time i had the biggest most painful one on my bum cheek and had to have a small op for that (but i didnt get put to sleep as i was far too scared!!) Sad Sad i had to have them aspirated and it hurt like frick Sad no local ana or anything Sad
now the doctor says if i have as many as im saying and (i think the poison has gone into my lymph noides) then i'll have to have them drained Sad Sad it hurt so much on my bum (which tbh has lots of fat on to make it less painful lol) so im sooooo scared at the prospect of this Sad
im sick to death of one thing after the other now....my life seems as though its not fun anymore...my mum keeps saying she wishes she was dead Sad Sad i love my mum so much, and to hear this hurts so much!!! Sad
adams going to come with me, but last time i got sent straight to hospital and got told i was going to be puit to sleep but kept pushing for it to be aspirated Sad and it worked but i know i'll have them all my life, so its either drainage or ops all my life!!!!!!!! Sad
i saw what my sister had to go thru yday to be put to sleep and i know i couldnt be that strong, as i have a phobia of dying under ana and not being able to see my son grow up Sad
xxx
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :(   owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :( EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Aww hun, poor you seems like you've got a lot to cope with. I don't really know what to say cause I don't have a fear of local anisthetic so it wouldn't bother me but I can understand why it would be so hard for you. I hope the drs can do something else for you and hopefully after this you'll get some better luck owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :( 466645 xx
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :(   owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :( EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:12 pm

thanks shell Sad i have soooo much to deal with at the moment, so its no surprise im feeling downin the dumps (causing these bliters to start growing!!!! bloody damn sores Sad )
hopefully they will sort it out, but if i do have to be put to sleep i'll be inconsoleable Sad
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :(   owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :( EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:55 pm

ah lou, poor you it just seems to be one thing after another, im sure everything will be ok, owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :( 466645
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :(   owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :( EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:32 pm

thanks pinky Smile im at hme with no needfor op, just strong anti bs (no drinking over xmas for me Sad ) BOO!!!
but aleast thers no op:)
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :(   owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :( EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:40 pm

Aww thats great you didn't need an op. Hopefully the anti Bs will work and things will look up for you in the new year xx
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :(   owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :( EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:12 am

cheers shell...nd just realised!!! CONGRATS!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :(   owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :( Empty

Back to top Go down

owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :( Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :( Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :( Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :( Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :( Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :( Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :( Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :( Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :( Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :( Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :( Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :( Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :( Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :( Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
owccccchhhhiiie :( my life just gets better and better :/ :( Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words