Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

stewing very slowly

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Miss B

Miss B

Edit MY profile

stewing very slowly _
PostSubject: stewing very slowly   stewing very slowly EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:59 am

im not sure i can bite my tongue much longer?! and i cant say it all out loud. i dnt have the words for it! the bottom line being..... the inlaws dont even acknowledge megan and taylor and it gotten now that they dont even acknowledge garry now either. its grating on me, its not just the mil/fil its the grans/aunts/cousins. its ike they done exist. iv spoke bout them many many times in the mil presence and the topic ALWAY gets changed!! argh iv frickin had it. why should i sit round their christmas table with the ohs bio kids and not the other 3!!! im gonna stop there Sad !! im seething. i have so much hatred and anger coursing thru me right now
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

stewing very slowly _
PostSubject: Re: stewing very slowly   stewing very slowly EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:05 am

Thats really not on! Has ferg talked to them about how it seems they are leaving them out?

Are the oldest 2 staying at your mums xmas day then? Is Garry going up there too? Would have been nice for the kids if they could have all spent the day together.

I could understand in a way if you were only with ferg a few months, but jesus you are getting married and have 2 kids by him!!! They really to wise up, its not fair leaving LO's out. Could ferg not have a word before you end up flipping out at them (Thats something they wouldnt want to see Shocked Laughing ) x
Back to top Go down
Miss B

Miss B

Edit MY profile

stewing very slowly _
PostSubject: Re: stewing very slowly   stewing very slowly EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:11 am

meg n tails stay with my mum as most of u know. every yr since tails was a baby hes went to his dads at 1pm on crimbo day and stayed till new yr. court says so. garry usually goes to his own grandads at tea time (4pm) cause his gran works nights and he gets his presents with them and stays over, keeping his grandad company.

iv said a million times. but u cant upset his mum. not with her mental health and i dont want the on my conscience. he refuses to say anything. he is like them.. bury head in sand, if u dont see it or hear bout it, it dont exsist.
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

stewing very slowly _
PostSubject: Re: stewing very slowly   stewing very slowly EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:17 am

His mums mental health be buggered what about how this is affecting your mood. Tell him to man up, hes with you to be married to you they are now his family too. Its not gonna be long before the weans notice how the big uns are excluded. Maybe then the inlaws might like to explain it to them
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

stewing very slowly _
PostSubject: Re: stewing very slowly   stewing very slowly EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:18 am

Eh what about your mental health??? It cant be good for you getting upset over this!
My MIL quite likes brushing things under the carpet and forgeting about things (because it suits her and means she cant be challenged/ever made to look at her behaviour.... utter selfishness imo). Does my head in. I think its far healthier to talk about things asap before they fester away - I think too much though, and while some people can just let things go im like a fecking elephant remebering every woe anyone has ever done to me. Suppose thats not healthy either.

Eugh, not much advice hun sorry. x
Back to top Go down
Miss B

Miss B

Edit MY profile

stewing very slowly _
PostSubject: Re: stewing very slowly   stewing very slowly EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:27 am

i like that, i never forget either.

i get made to feel like im wrong, expecting all the kids to be treated fairly. ferg dont treat any of them diffferent. at all.

he grew up walking on egg shells around his mum n her moods and medications. u dont upset her.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

stewing very slowly _
PostSubject: Re: stewing very slowly   stewing very slowly EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:36 am

That is awful! I dont blame you for being upset and angry.

I would have to say something to them. Sod her mental health, what about yours?

x
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

stewing very slowly _
PostSubject: Re: stewing very slowly   stewing very slowly EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:24 am

somthing needs to be said, if not you'll just get to the point when its built up so much you'll explode. You and Ferg are a family and they need to accept all the kids. I know where you're coming from as my OH will never say anything to his parents and it totally pees me off.
Back to top Go down
Miss B

Miss B

Edit MY profile

stewing very slowly _
PostSubject: Re: stewing very slowly   stewing very slowly EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:51 am

iv got quite an open family.. some may say its rather bit chy. but then least its said and done! he moans at me for not taking part in his fmaily much and making his parents feel like im closed off to them.. i am cloed off to them thou.. simply cause they don accept me for who and what i am. a mother to 5 kids, unmarried, diff dads for ome of them and a council estate scruffy!! i never pretend to be something im not. its boody royally up setting me now.
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

stewing very slowly _
PostSubject: Re: stewing very slowly   stewing very slowly EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:00 am

You are all a package deal..if they can't accept all of you..then they have no rights to any of you! Shame on them for letting kids feel left out or not wanted!!!
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

stewing very slowly _
PostSubject: Re: stewing very slowly   stewing very slowly EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:11 am

At the end of the day no matter what they think of you the kids are innocent in all this and are just children, it shouldn't be a matter of 'accepting' them, your family is your oh and the 5 of your kids, if they don't want to be a part of all of your lives then they don't deserve to be a part of any of your lives! You can't pick and choose where kids are concerned, you and Ferg are getting married which makes you all one package
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

stewing very slowly _
PostSubject: Re: stewing very slowly   stewing very slowly EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:49 am

ey, theirs nowt up wi being a council estate scruffy!!!! i am too, just chin em and tell em to FO!!!

YOU ARE A BLOODY GEM LAURA AND MORE PEOPLE SHOULD REALISE!
Back to top Go down
Miss B

Miss B

Edit MY profile

stewing very slowly _
PostSubject: Re: stewing very slowly   stewing very slowly EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:54 am

acht, they just make me feel like im never gonna be good enuff.. even as a mother.
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

stewing very slowly _
PostSubject: Re: stewing very slowly   stewing very slowly EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:48 pm

Why would you make more of an effort with them in family things if they dont accept you all x Can understand why your feeling like that xx
hugs xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

stewing very slowly _
PostSubject: Re: stewing very slowly   stewing very slowly Empty

Back to top Go down

stewing very slowly

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
stewing very slowly Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
stewing very slowly Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
stewing very slowly Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
stewing very slowly Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
stewing very slowly Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
stewing very slowly Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
stewing very slowly Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
stewing very slowly Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
stewing very slowly Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
stewing very slowly Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
stewing very slowly Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
stewing very slowly Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
stewing very slowly Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
stewing very slowly Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
stewing very slowly Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words