Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx _
PostSubject: Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx   Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:00 am

The kids have been a fookin nightmare, I got stuck in the snow, I got all the way to P.O to post a parcel for Awla only to be told my little local runty P.O had closed early, and basically everything I have touched has turned to crap

.........................and then I walk back in my front door and there is a little parcel for my girls from Faye (because I didnt get to the cheshire ladies meal out)

You are the most kind hearted, beautiful person I have ever met!! Honestly!

If I can be half the mother and friend that you are, then I will consider myself pretty good.

Thanks Faye, my girls send a great big hug to you, Sam, Lily-Ann, & Lewis xxx
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx   Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:02 am

Awww Kenty...she is just lovely! Christmas angels do exist! xxx
Back to top Go down
Miss B

Miss B

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx   Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:04 am

aww im sorry u went thru the stress of getting out for nothing Sad u shoulda left it whilst ur snows still so bad. i feel bad Sad

lovely of kenty
:Dx
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx   Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:06 am

awww that's lovely Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx   Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:10 am

Awww dont worry Laura, I had to try and get out! Im seriously gettin cabin fever......but i will get there earlier tomorrow!!! xxx
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx   Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:11 am

I agree with everything Lisa has said Kenty! It was so lovely and thoughtful of you to buy all the babies a little gift, I can't thank you enough hun. Thomas has been poking at his for 4 weeks now, lol, I think that will be the first gift he will open Christmas morning.

xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx   Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:16 am

Debs wrote:
I agree with everything Lisa has said Kenty! It was so lovely and thoughtful of you to buy all the babies a little gift, I can't thank you enough hun. Thomas has been poking at his for 4 weeks now, lol, I think that will be the first gift he will open Christmas morning.

xx

hehe debs, ellie's gift of kenty has been mawled to bits BUT it's still just about wrapped and sitting under our tree!

Yep kenty is a lovely person.
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx   Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:25 am

awwww thanks so much Embarassed am glad i managed to brighten someone's crappy day!!

to all the girls whose little ones got gifts...don't get too excited, they're nothing special Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx   Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:47 am

Our's has had to have it's tape reinforced twice Rolling Eyes Laughing
Sorry you had a crappy one Lisa - glad there was a sparkle of goodness there courtesy of the Kenty Very Happy

Also - check out how close your wedding ticker is getting miss faye Shocked Laughing xx
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx   Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:55 am

ahhh how sweet of you Faye x
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx   Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:01 am

i didn't realise everyone was going to save theirs until xmas...if it was me i'd have given them to the kids the next morning Embarassed

don't remind me grace, it's going so quick and there is so much still to be sorted...stress central!
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx   Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:05 am

Ah she'll be right - concentrate on the most important bit - you and Sam Wink and the two littlies njoying themselves too!
The rest will fall into place and if it doesn't, bugger it - you'll still have a fab time! I'd offer my services but not sure what use I could be - folding napkins by return post perhaps scratch Laughing xx
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx   Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:40 am

ahhhhhh thanks hun but i think you've got a handful to deal with already Laughing

i just want it over now...although then life goes back to boring normality!
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx   Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:49 am

kenty wrote:
awwww thanks so much Embarassed am glad i managed to brighten someone's crappy day!!

to all the girls whose little ones got gifts...don't get too excited, they're nothing special Embarassed Embarassed

well I had to slit it open and check (cos I have been buying her lots of books and didnt want to duplicate) nd its a lovely set! Izzy will love it! Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx 270211
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx   Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:05 am

awww kenty is so lovely!x xx
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx   Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:33 am

CarlaAndCallum wrote:

oh, i'm not Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx   Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:57 am

kenty wrote:
CarlaAndCallum wrote:

oh, i'm not Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh yes you are Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx   Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx Empty

Back to top Go down

Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Having a crappy day.....until the beautiful Kenty xx Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words