Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

looking for a holiday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Jayne,Riley&Lana

Jayne,Riley&Lana

Edit MY profile

looking for a holiday _
PostSubject: looking for a holiday   looking for a holiday EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:54 am

im looking 4 a holiday abroad does any1 know of any where to look 4 cheap holidays im thinking of cyprus, greece or lanzarote in june/july and if any 1 has been to any of these which resort would u go too? has we've never been to any although i have been told paphos or polis 4 cyprus and my mum doesnt want to go crete in greece any1 have any advice please?
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

looking for a holiday _
PostSubject: Re: looking for a holiday   looking for a holiday EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:11 am

I lived in Cyprus or 5years, it is a lovely place but very expensive compared to the other places u mentioned. Ive been to lanzarote too but didnt think much of it to be honest!
Back to top Go down
*ShevAndLissieLou*

*ShevAndLissieLou*

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

looking for a holiday _
PostSubject: Re: looking for a holiday   looking for a holiday EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:24 am

Hi hun, the last 2 years we booked our abroad holidays with Thomas Cook online as they beat most places hands down. We did book to go again this year with Direct Holidays which are an affiliate of Thomas Cook but I found out im pregnant the day after booking the holiday, so we cancelled.

Can't comment on the destinations as they are 3 places I have never been to, we have mainly been to Spain, Turkey and Egypt. But with the economic climate in Greece at the minute, I can only imagine there will be some bargains to be had.

xx
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

looking for a holiday _
PostSubject: Re: looking for a holiday   looking for a holiday EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:10 am

Agree with Terri Smile I live in Paphos and it's great but for one it will be about 40 degrees in july and it is expensive... somewhere like turkey which is almost identical to Cyprus will be a lot cheaper... you'll get a lot more for your money too.

don't know about the other places but it depends what your looking for really. Oh and Polis is nice but it's VERY quiet... it's quite a drive to get anywhere else as it's on the top side of the island and everything else is the south... but if your after something like that then its lovely there.
Back to top Go down
Jayne,Riley&Lana

Jayne,Riley&Lana

Edit MY profile

looking for a holiday _
PostSubject: Re: looking for a holiday   looking for a holiday EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:43 am

really im not bothered where we go i just dont really want to go to spain again has ive been quiet a few times now although ive not visited every where in spain i would like to try some where else where none of us have been but my mum has been to tenerife, and she didnt like crete and ive been to turkey plus my oh wont go to turkey, my mums been to bulgaria too so if any1 can name some nice places i can look into that would be great i want a family holiday with plenty to do e.g. other places to visit, water parks, shopping areas etc r age ranges from 30 - 57 ish and then riley is 2 thanx 4 replies xx
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

looking for a holiday _
PostSubject: Re: looking for a holiday   looking for a holiday EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:45 am

cyprus in expensive, i think zante is great for kids as long as you stay out of the real party places, kalamaki is family orientated and very reasonable for eating out and trips.
Back to top Go down
Jayne,Riley&Lana

Jayne,Riley&Lana

Edit MY profile

looking for a holiday _
PostSubject: Re: looking for a holiday   looking for a holiday EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:15 am

thanx been lookin at zante but didnt know which area i knew faliraki is the clubing 1 so not to go there, i will have a look into kalamaki thanx xx
Back to top Go down
Jayne,Riley&Lana

Jayne,Riley&Lana

Edit MY profile

looking for a holiday _
PostSubject: Re: looking for a holiday   looking for a holiday EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:41 am

zante is a bit expensive on the site i looked on so dont know now ive ended up looking at spain found majorca £2000 all inclusive for 10 days thats 4 us all and incudes transfers and insurance ive not been to majorca has anyone else been i really wanted to go some where different aswell might have to talk to oh and see how much we can stretch too
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

looking for a holiday _
PostSubject: Re: looking for a holiday   looking for a holiday EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:59 am

try on here jayne

http://www.sunmaster.co.uk/

they do really good deals when you have children with you, in greece i would go self catering as its so cheap to eat out. x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

looking for a holiday _
PostSubject: Re: looking for a holiday   looking for a holiday EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:14 am

I've done ai in Majorca. Where is it?
Back to top Go down
Jayne,Riley&Lana

Jayne,Riley&Lana

Edit MY profile

looking for a holiday _
PostSubject: Re: looking for a holiday   looking for a holiday EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:48 am

thanx pinkyd will have a look
babymilly its in alcudia, alcudia hotel. it sounds nice got some good reviews i normally go self catering but at that hotel b&b was the cheapest and was only £300 more per couple 4 all inclusive which i thought was ok has we'd spend that on food & drink in 10 days anyway
Back to top Go down
Mummy2aMiracle

Mummy2aMiracle

About Me!
My Name: Dilly
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

looking for a holiday _
PostSubject: Re: looking for a holiday   looking for a holiday EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:50 am

I've been to Lanzerote - it is like Brighton in summer not really that different to be honest (in my opinion) lol. Have you thought about the other Canary Islands? We have been to Maspalomas and the climate is lovely, the people are lovely, it is cheap to eat out and to visit various places it is child friendly too as we went when MJ was about 3 (we went there for 2 weeks on our honeymoon, well more of a familymoon) xxx
Back to top Go down
Jayne,Riley&Lana

Jayne,Riley&Lana

Edit MY profile

looking for a holiday _
PostSubject: Re: looking for a holiday   looking for a holiday EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:07 am

where is maspalomas?
i think because we dont normally go at the time of year we r wanting, we r going to have to consider paying a bit more i might ask my mum 4 a loan lol its just we want to try get something booked in case the prices raise even more and we r wanting to go june/july has its my oh's 40th plus its my mums oh's birthday 2days after, and we all want to try some where different
Back to top Go down
Mummy2aMiracle

Mummy2aMiracle

About Me!
My Name: Dilly
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

looking for a holiday _
PostSubject: Re: looking for a holiday   looking for a holiday EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:19 am

Maspalomas is in Gran Canaria Very Happy It is kinda classed as Spain but it is not really, it is actually closer to Morocco (about 200 odd miles by boat) so you get the Morrocan climate xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Jayne,Riley&Lana

Jayne,Riley&Lana

Edit MY profile

looking for a holiday _
PostSubject: Re: looking for a holiday   looking for a holiday EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:24 am

thanx will look at there too i know they say canaries is spain but i didnt think they where r they not islands off spain im no good at geography like (didnt even sit the exam at school lol) Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*ShevAndLissieLou*

*ShevAndLissieLou*

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

looking for a holiday _
PostSubject: Re: looking for a holiday   looking for a holiday EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:33 am

We have been to majorca hun and I can honestly say it was the best holiday I have ever been on XX
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

looking for a holiday _
PostSubject: Re: looking for a holiday   looking for a holiday EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:33 pm

Alcudia is lovely with a great beach.

I've also done lanzarote and loved it. We stayed at playa blanca and I've also stayed at costa teguise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

looking for a holiday _
PostSubject: Re: looking for a holiday   looking for a holiday Empty

Back to top Go down

looking for a holiday

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
looking for a holiday Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
looking for a holiday Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
looking for a holiday Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
looking for a holiday Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
looking for a holiday Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
looking for a holiday Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
looking for a holiday Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
looking for a holiday Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
looking for a holiday Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
looking for a holiday Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
looking for a holiday Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
looking for a holiday Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
looking for a holiday Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
looking for a holiday Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
looking for a holiday Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words