Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
carrieann&JJ

carrieann&JJ

Edit MY profile

this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! _
PostSubject: this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!!   this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:13 am

hello ladies thank you for surrport for my wedding day.

i was fine all morning i got to church door and cried my eyes out i mange to stop crying and started to walk james turnned round and he started so i did again too i had to stop after the corner so one of the bridesmaids stop and straighten my dress out then one of my aunties said " stop crying" i turned my head and told her to shut up lol
i got to the front james james me a slik hanky i patted my eyes where the *$%£ do i put this vicar looked at me so i shoved it down my dress lol she laughed and smiled.
as we said our vows we both was in tears.

got outside and confetti etc photos was amazing sun gleamming away so got quite a thew everyone went to the reception as we wanted ones just us 2 so we went on this hill under a tree some lovely photos then is started to spit then it stop then the heavens openned up i was under a tree on a hill with 4INCHES ON
affraid .
as i had horse and carriage they were still waiting my uncles grabbed my dress up with unbrella i was showing everything
i had to run down this muddy hill i do not know how i didn't slip lol. i got into the carriage with hood up and blanket and a glass of champange bless my 2 uncles they got soaked!!

git to the reception and i walked in and my cake was meant to be in the cornner out of the way......

it was infront of the top table i went metnal the reason is because the markee started to leak above the cake well the cake cost me £600 so i went mental!!

my mum sorted it and it was moved into a dry safe place thank *$%£.
jj wore his pink suite he looked so gorjus and he was a very good boy all day and all night.

the food was lovely. my brother walked me down so he made his speech it made me cry james best man had a funny and lovely speech too it was perfect.

we had a rock band and they done our first song spot on the did thunder loved walked in acoustic and it was brill... the band was fab and i was dancing loads with blow up gitars lol.

my nan booked the hotel for the wedding night and me and james brought bits from ann summer we didn't use them we fell asleep lol we were so tired such a long day.

so now i am MRS WOOD and now i gotta change my name on everything i have had a lovely wedding everything went right in the end Very Happy xxx

this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! 41177_11
me and james
this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! 41177_12
one of my bridesmaids
this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! 44333_10 me james and best man and all ushers
this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! 45191_10 both flower girls
this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! 45257_10 james and my jj x
this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! 46145_10
this picture was the cake was my mum havin a go at her in black pmsl!!

Last edited by mzpink on Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!!   this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:24 am

awww sounds perfect (apart from the cake bit). Glad u had a fab day. u look stunning on your photos xx
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!!   this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:13 am

Awww sounds like a lovely day. Congrats xx
Back to top Go down
michellenevan

michellenevan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!!   this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:32 am

congratulations ur pics r stunning
Back to top Go down
*ShevAndLissieLou*

*ShevAndLissieLou*

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!!   this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:50 am

Ahh hunni, you looked lovely...hope you all had a great day xx
Back to top Go down
tigger

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!!   this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:34 am

Congrats mzpink, you photo's are lovely and you look absolutely stunning
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!!   this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:57 am

congratulations on your wedding.

sounds like you had an amazing day
Back to top Go down
~ Katie ~

~ Katie ~

About Me!
My Name: Katie
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!!   this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:38 am

congratulations! i wana get married NOW x
Back to top Go down
sunshinedust

sunshinedust

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!!   this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:01 pm

aww what a lovely day and you look so gorgeous, i'm all jealous now (i want to get married!! haha) xxx
Back to top Go down
SuziandGracie

SuziandGracie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!!   this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:21 am

congratulations Mrs Woods hun you look absolutly stunning and sounds like a wonderful day
Back to top Go down
Pepper

Pepper

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!!   this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:26 am

Ahhh you look stunning hun - glad you had a fab day!!

xxx
Back to top Go down
me

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!!   this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:35 pm

Ahh you looked lovely and very happy Smile
xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!!   this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
this is how my wedding went... pic inc!!! Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words