Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

banda from a land down under - need help asap

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
chickadee22

Edit MY profile

banda from a land down under - need help asap  _
PostSubject: banda from a land down under - need help asap    banda from a land down under - need help asap  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:55 am

hi girls i hope you are all well dont know if you can remember but i was flying to austrailia on tuesday .....

well we are here and every thing is great apart from our little man

he is so so unhappy , he wont eat and seems miserable all the time

we are at our wits end as we dont know what to do with him ,he wont drink milk , will hardly eat anything , im managing to get him to drink fluid and im totally confused as to why thats all

he has had a couple of teeth pop up , and its hot and humid here , we have managed to get him on oz time which was hard going - we just dont know what to do he just crys and is very whingy all the time which we are not used to

has anyone ANY ideas at all ???

this baby we have is nothing like our chilled out wasy going son ??
he doesnt seem to have a temp either

help Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
chickadee22

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: banda from a land down under - need help asap    banda from a land down under - need help asap  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:57 am

oh and also forgot to add he is sleeping a hell of alot more than usual - even tho he is sleeping all night he is still trying to fit in another 4-5 hours in the day at least

normally at home he only has 1-2 hours max

any help would be like gold at the moment

thanks in advance xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: banda from a land down under - need help asap    banda from a land down under - need help asap  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:15 am

ah hun i can only think the heat and possibly jet lag is causing this

hope he perks up very very soon x x
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: banda from a land down under - need help asap    banda from a land down under - need help asap  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:41 am

I agree with Michelle, quite possible the humidity/heat..
As long as he's drinking lots of clear fluids he'll be fine Smile

How long are you away for??
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: banda from a land down under - need help asap    banda from a land down under - need help asap  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:47 am

Gonna take a stab in the dark and say the flight and cabin pressure has hurt his ears, and may have a wee ear infection. xxx
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

About Me!
My Name: Kate
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: banda from a land down under - need help asap    banda from a land down under - need help asap  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:49 am

We had an awful couple of days with Lily when she was little and it was really hot - it did make her really grumpy. Is he any better when he is in a cool place for a while?
Back to top Go down
chickadee22

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: banda from a land down under - need help asap    banda from a land down under - need help asap  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:51 am

thanks girls he does seems happier in the poool for a while

eek so worried he is not getting what he needs and will loose weight

eekkkkk
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: banda from a land down under - need help asap    banda from a land down under - need help asap  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:25 pm

I agree with everyone else. We had some huge problems with aimee in the summer when it was really hot too.

It could also be jet lag, it makes me grumpy x
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: banda from a land down under - need help asap    banda from a land down under - need help asap  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Poor little man, i would think it is just the heat too and the time change. When we had our first hot weather last year Isla was really tetchy, they can't control their body temperature so it makes them more uncomfortable. Hopefully within a few more days he will have acclimatised.

As long as he isn't dehydrated i wouldn't be too worried.

Hope you are enjoying yourselves! x x x
Back to top Go down
carrieann&JJ

carrieann&JJ

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: banda from a land down under - need help asap    banda from a land down under - need help asap  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:57 pm

aslong he is getting water n to him i woul;dn't worry to much... maybe try fruit.
he is prob hot and jet lag...have you got a swimming pool near you that will help him to cool down. i would let him sleep as much as he wants and just try and keep him cool even getting loads of ice cudes and make a game out of them! xx
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: banda from a land down under - need help asap    banda from a land down under - need help asap  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:00 pm

Im with the others sounds like he's jetlagged and not use to the hot weather x
I would let him sleep as much as he wants aswell and just keep offering food/drink and hopefully once he gets use to it he may be abit better xx
Back to top Go down
Lisa & Alfie

Lisa & Alfie

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: banda from a land down under - need help asap    banda from a land down under - need help asap  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:00 am

During the summer Alfie was whingy alot, and when he wasn't whinging he was sleeping! So i agree that it is most probably the heat, just do everything you can to keep him cool, cold drinks, fans etc. Alfie wouldn't drink his milk warm in the summer but would drink it at room temp x
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: banda from a land down under - need help asap    banda from a land down under - need help asap  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:37 am

I know its not the same but we took Lilly to centre park's when she was 7 months old and i swear she turned into a different baby Neutral i think it's the change of routine/environment x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: banda from a land down under - need help asap    banda from a land down under - need help asap  Empty

Back to top Go down

banda from a land down under - need help asap

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
banda from a land down under - need help asap  Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
banda from a land down under - need help asap  Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
banda from a land down under - need help asap  Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
banda from a land down under - need help asap  Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
banda from a land down under - need help asap  Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
banda from a land down under - need help asap  Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
banda from a land down under - need help asap  Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
banda from a land down under - need help asap  Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
banda from a land down under - need help asap  Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
banda from a land down under - need help asap  Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
banda from a land down under - need help asap  Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
banda from a land down under - need help asap  Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
banda from a land down under - need help asap  Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
banda from a land down under - need help asap  Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
banda from a land down under - need help asap  Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words