Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Well I aren't moving out of bed....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
*ShevAndLissieLou*

*ShevAndLissieLou*

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Well I aren't moving out of bed.... _
PostSubject: Well I aren't moving out of bed....   Well I aren't moving out of bed.... EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:29 pm

Fluffing OH is doing my fluffing head in! I'm soooo confused, he's acting like a complete different person at the minute and I don't understand him. He currently has his life wrapped around the RAF and first responding so I hardly ever see him and I'm starting to feel like he is living a separate life!

Do you think this is just him acting like men do when there wives are preggers or do you think it's something else??
Back to top Go down
Char

Char

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Well I aren't moving out of bed....   Well I aren't moving out of bed.... EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:04 am

I don't hardly see Ian hun he works ever hour god makes or doing his red cross dutys I think its a man thing sometimes they don't realise anything. Is wrong till u tell them xx
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Well I aren't moving out of bed....   Well I aren't moving out of bed.... EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:33 am

Aww my ex was the complete opposite when i was pg! He bloody annoyed me. I wouldn't worry
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Well I aren't moving out of bed....   Well I aren't moving out of bed.... EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:24 am

Stuart pissed me off no end when i was pg. He went out drinking about 8 weekends in a row at the end of my pg, even getting totally plastered at a stag do a week before I was due knowing that I may have to be taken in at anytime due to BP. I still lived at home when I was pg so weekends were the main time we saw eachother, him going out and then lying in bed most of next day at his mums was selfish imo.

At least your OH is working & not chosing to be with his friends down the pub rather than with you. I think alot of men think that once the baby arrives their whole life is going to stop - so they try and get everything out of their system. The only silly thing about that is they behave generally for about 2 wks after LO arrives and then realise that they can still go out with friends/do overtime/hobbies etc and the rows start again lol.

I think it sounds normal hun - though I can understand why you irritated! x
Back to top Go down
*ShevAndLissieLou*

*ShevAndLissieLou*

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Well I aren't moving out of bed....   Well I aren't moving out of bed.... EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:56 am

Thanks ladies, we had a chat earlier and basically as most of you know he is due to go to Afghanistan for 4 months in August, he said he's scared about leaving us for 4 months and also worried about how LO will be with him when he gets back (she will be 8 months by then). He said he's sorry for acting the way he has been and said if I feel that strongly about it then he will stop first responding (which isn't what I want).

He also brought me Breakfast in Bed and is currently upstairs doing housework, whilst I do sweet FA lol! xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Well I aren't moving out of bed....   Well I aren't moving out of bed.... EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:06 am

Bless him. At least he talked to you and responded positively. Very Happy

BTW my OH went nuts when I was pg and did crazy things he had never done before...started going to the cinema regularly with a friend, went away for a weekend and to a concert with the same friend and to top it all off he did a bungee jump (OH is generally a complete pansy). His final shot was to book a weekend in New York for him and his friend for when Wil was 5 months old.

Wil was 13 weeks when my OH started to come back to normal (but he still disappeared to New York for 4 days)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Well I aren't moving out of bed....   Well I aren't moving out of bed.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Well I aren't moving out of bed....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Well I aren't moving out of bed.... Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Well I aren't moving out of bed.... Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Well I aren't moving out of bed.... Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Well I aren't moving out of bed.... Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Well I aren't moving out of bed.... Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Well I aren't moving out of bed.... Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Well I aren't moving out of bed.... Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Well I aren't moving out of bed.... Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Well I aren't moving out of bed.... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Well I aren't moving out of bed.... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Well I aren't moving out of bed.... Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Well I aren't moving out of bed.... Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Well I aren't moving out of bed.... Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Well I aren't moving out of bed.... Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Well I aren't moving out of bed.... Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words