Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

People on phone contracts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

People on phone contracts _
PostSubject: People on phone contracts   People on phone contracts EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:10 pm

ive been woth carphone warehouse for over 4years now on contract last upgrade i had they did it so i didnt get a new handset and that my bill should be £25 a month but put it down to £10 a month thats unlimited texts n calls now thats just run out and theyve offered me 100mins and unlimited texts for £15 a month no new phone or anything everyones saying im being ripped off Shocked

If you dont mind saying how much do you pay and what do you get for your money?xx
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: People on phone contracts   People on phone contracts EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:14 pm

when id been with tmobile for 2 years they offerd me unlimited txt's and 300mins plus a new phone for £5 a month, which i though was brill Very Happy but id just got a new contract with orange Rolling Eyes so gave it to my mum x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: People on phone contracts   People on phone contracts EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:15 pm

I have an iphone on 02 and it is £35 a month, 300 minutes and 600 texts (texts might be wrong but its lots).

OH is on a sim only £10 a month deal with O2. No idea what he gets other than unlimited 02 calls.
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: People on phone contracts   People on phone contracts EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:19 pm

my ohs on pay as you he puts £15 in a month he gets to keep that and has 500 free texts he thinks thats even better then what theyve offered me scratch my stepdads taken me dwn town at lunchtime Laughing thinks i can do alot better bt i dunno if i can cancel now i hope so x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: People on phone contracts   People on phone contracts EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Depends what phone you have and how long ago u upgraded?
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: People on phone contracts   People on phone contracts EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Iv been with orange for about 5 years and they gave me a new nokia express music touchscreen phone (poor mans iphone! Very Happy ) and I get about 500 mins and 400 texts I think. Dont have free internet access but can log on via my home wireless for free. Thats £10mth on 18mth contract.

That deal they offering you sounds a bit crap. x
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: People on phone contracts   People on phone contracts EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:32 pm

Oh btw I got that deal because I phoned up to cancel - told them I was going to virgin/O2.

They always manage to come up with something if you threaten to leave. Also phones4U usually have offers like £100 instant cash/free xbox/wii when you join them - contracts are more likely to be £20/30 a month though & 24mth for those deals.
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: People on phone contracts   People on phone contracts EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:49 pm

gemzandboys wrote:
when id been with tmobile for 2 years they offerd me unlimited txt's and 300mins plus a new phone for £5 a month, which i though was brill Very Happy

i got the same from them, been with them for 4/5 years now and they always offer me good deals with a new phone
Back to top Go down
tb

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: People on phone contracts   People on phone contracts EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:07 pm

Im on Orange and am getting a HTC Desire, unlimited texts, 300 minuets, 500(something like MB?!) free phone internet plus I have free home broad band with them and pay £25 a month for two years.
They used to give me a free gift, I once got a Wii! But they told me they stoped that now Surprised(
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: People on phone contracts   People on phone contracts EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:19 pm

I've got the blackberry torch, 500 mins unlimited texts and unlimited email/internet for £30 a month xx
Back to top Go down
mrsmb

mrsmb

About Me!
My Name: Kim
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: People on phone contracts   People on phone contracts EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:32 pm

I just got a Nokia c7 with unlimited text, unlimited internet and 600 mins talk time for £15 a month with t-mobile. That's because I told them I was leaving and then told them I'd seen a much better deal elsewhere and haggled till I got that xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: People on phone contracts   People on phone contracts EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:33 pm

Ive got/had lol....a Blackerry Bold 9780 for £35 a month for a year then £25 for another year, unlimited txt n calls and 750mg internet and i got £100 cash back.
Back to top Go down
Niccsy

Niccsy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: People on phone contracts   People on phone contracts EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:14 am

i'd say you are being ripped off!

I got a htc desire, unlimited texts, 500 minutes, unlimited web access free virgin to virgin minutes for £25 a month and its an 18 month contract.
x
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: People on phone contracts   People on phone contracts EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:19 am

I've just upgraded mine on tmobile and got a htc desire hd, 900 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited internet for£15 so I'd definately shop around
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: People on phone contracts   People on phone contracts EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:24 am

I've got an iPhone on o2. It's £35 and 600 mins lots of texts and unlimited Internet.

I bought my son a htc wild-something or other and then got him on a tesco contract for £10 per month with unlimited text and Internet and some minutes (can't remember how many minutes) but he doesn't use the minutes anyway (afterall he is 13 year old male who just grunts).
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: People on phone contracts   People on phone contracts EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:30 am

Well i now have a a blackberry cant rememember which one wasetn instock so gota wait till tuesday comes with free 1yr guareentee, £100 cashback, 500mins, unlimited text and unlimited internet for £25 a month xx
Back to top Go down
*ShevAndLissieLou*

*ShevAndLissieLou*

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: People on phone contracts   People on phone contracts EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:50 am

Ive got an iPhone 4 on Orange and I pay £35 a month for 800 minutes, Unlimited Texts and Unlimited Internet Usage xx
Back to top Go down
Miss B

Miss B

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: People on phone contracts   People on phone contracts EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:54 am

i get a new phone with every up grade :/ i thought that was normal ?? i have 300 mins and unlimited texts and 500 whatsits for internet. i text like a fiend and never use my mins. i pay 35 a month. i have a nokia x6 on contract but bought a blackberry curve and thats what my contract sim card is in. cant wait till i can up grade!! 4 more months and counting! i want the torch lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: People on phone contracts   People on phone contracts Empty

Back to top Go down

People on phone contracts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
People on phone contracts Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
People on phone contracts Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
People on phone contracts Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
People on phone contracts Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
People on phone contracts Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
People on phone contracts Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
People on phone contracts Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
People on phone contracts Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
People on phone contracts Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
People on phone contracts Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
People on phone contracts Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
People on phone contracts Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
People on phone contracts Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
People on phone contracts Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
People on phone contracts Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words