Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Debs and Amy McD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Emmylou

Emmylou

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

Debs and Amy McD _
PostSubject: Debs and Amy McD   Debs and Amy McD EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:59 pm

It's weigh in day Rolling Eyes

I lost a few, gained a few and stayed the same Evil or Very Mad

12st 3lb Sad
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Debs and Amy McD _
PostSubject: Re: Debs and Amy McD   Debs and Amy McD EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:14 pm

Hey hun

Aww staying the same is fine hun - we all reach a level after the initial loss and it becomes a little harder and slower to lose but stick with it you're doing well! You did brilliantly last week and you haven't lapsed and regained anything so that great!

Today I'm 13st 6 (start weight was 14st Shocked ) so 8lb so far in two weeks Very Happy.

The first week was 5lb and I think the majority of that was water retention and bloating so a bit of a cheat. I'm still following slimming world even though I don't go to the meetings (OH does) but it is getting hard. We got to the point where we were having two takeaways a week and eating really badly on other night - it was pure laziness tbh Embarassed and I felt horrible and had zero energy and motivation. I do feel so much better on this diet and hardly sit down so that helps too. I do think I'm becoming a little obsessed though and am craving a big fat pizza Razz but I know it will put me back a bit.

We have decided we are having one takeaway a month on payday as a treat (couldn't afford any more if we wanted them) so that is something to look forward to. What I don't want to happen is for me to get to my goal weight (between 11 - 11 1/2 st) and then stop and pile it all back on again so I think I need to find a happy medium Debs and Amy McD 548646

This diet stuff is hard work Sad

xx
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

Debs and Amy McD _
PostSubject: Re: Debs and Amy McD   Debs and Amy McD EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:43 am

It is Sad
We're off to my bil's tomorrow for his birthday and for eek takeaway - it's kind of a custom we all get together and buy Chinese Indian pizzas kebabs whatever everyone wants Smile
Then Tuesday James is off to Germany on business for 2 weeks so I'll be eating with the kids. I usually eat with James later in the evening.
Ive been really good eating my 1200 cals, but exercising around 300 off again and I've just been looking on my fitness pal website and it says you should work off worked calories too Sad I can't eat anymore - I'm eating more than I've ever eaten. I used to eat 2 bags of crisps for lunch and then dinner around 8pm (no wonders I'm a chubby) live on coffee Smile

I think I have lost inches on my hips from the running and step though so that's good!
Good luck with next week xxx
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!

Edit MY profile

Debs and Amy McD _
PostSubject: Re: Debs and Amy McD   Debs and Amy McD EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:55 am

That is good hun! That's what matters at the end of the day - it doesn't matter what the scales say it's how you look and feel in your clothes that matters. Muscle weighs heavier than fat so you have probably started to tone up a bit this week - you may well have lost fat but gained muscle Very Happy

Excercise is my biggest let down - I'm an excerciseaphobe!! Shocked I can always find an excuse not to do it or something that needs my attention more. I need to start just getting out of the house more tbh - a good brisk walk with the double buggy with my two chunkers in each day would be a start. I'm rubbish though.

That is gonna be my goal for this week - to excercise! even if it is just a walk. I will aim for every other day to start with and then work up from there.

Good luck this week hun - sounds like you're doing fab! Very Happy

xx
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

Debs and Amy McD _
PostSubject: Re: Debs and Amy McD   Debs and Amy McD EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:35 am

Have you got a wii board??
We started doing free step and just stepping for 30 mins whilst watching tv... If not a wii board something similar to just step on and off of! It's quite mind numbing bit like I say pop corrie on and step changing legs every few mins..
(Psst I don't watch corrie :p) I generally sky + something and watch that Smile
Getting out is ok whilst weather is dry, I do school run every day (don't drive) the school run is approx 1.5 miles round trip twice a day Smile but think my body is used to that as that doesn't keep me trim.
If you've built up a sweat and can feel your heart rate is up - this is your fat burning time.. For as long as your pulse is up is crucial burning time Smile
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Debs and Amy McD _
PostSubject: Re: Debs and Amy McD   Debs and Amy McD EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:06 am

hey ladies. well i lost 2lb this week so half a stone in 2 weeks!! my weigh day is wed tho so this coming wed will be by 3rd week!! il let u know how i get on. i havent been too gr8 over the weekend but i try and make up for it during the week. tbh im not as hungry as i was so find myself skipping meals by mistake so i just gotta grab a banana or summat.ive had coco pops for brekkie and a sundays dinner today so just had some ww soup for tea.

well done to u ladies!! everyones doing so gr8\! x
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

Debs and Amy McD _
PostSubject: Re: Debs and Amy McD   Debs and Amy McD EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:28 am

Hey girls, how did you go Amy?? I haven't weighed since Sat until tonight. Was really bad had takeaway for my bil birthday Sunday, leftover pizza on Monday. James flew off to Germany Tuesday for a fortnight so had chocolate cookie to cheer myself up Sad
However I have weighed to day and I've lost loads Smile))))
Was 12st 3lb on Sat - I'm now 11st 11lb :-D. A massive loss after not losing last week !!
11lb 4oz since I started on 8th Jan Smile
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Debs and Amy McD _
PostSubject: Re: Debs and Amy McD   Debs and Amy McD EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:49 am

i only lost 1lb this week hich isnt as much as i hoped but at least its coming off - 8lb in total now!! im out this saturday for a italians so gonna try and stick with a tomato based pasta and mussels for starter.gonna have a drink tho too and havent had one since nye so ill just have to be good for the rest of the week!

well done emma that is amazing!! x
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!

Edit MY profile

Debs and Amy McD _
PostSubject: Re: Debs and Amy McD   Debs and Amy McD EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:57 am

Wow well done girls!!

I've gone down to 13st 2 this week so 4lb lost Very Happy (-12lb since monday 10th Shocked).

I am ill at the mo though so my appetite is pretty rubbish so no doubt next week when (hopefully) I'm feeling better I will probably put a bit back on making up for lost time Rolling Eyes lol

I have bought a rowing machine off JoA and that should arrive tomorrow so I can start getting a bit more toned up.

I would highly recommend the slimming world diet to anyone if you are interested. OH has lost 11lb in the two weeks he has been going - Amy might be something Gav would be interested in (is he still wanting to do something like that?) coz it's good for blokes as you can eat quite a lot on it. OH came home last night with a big bag of goodies because he won slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month Laughing

xx
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

Debs and Amy McD _
PostSubject: Re: Debs and Amy McD   Debs and Amy McD EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:53 am

Well done you girls.... Debs thats fab!

Im still calorie counting but with James away I have been really cheating... no lunch then a choc cookie Rolling Eyes
I have motivated myself by weighing out a 1lb food bag of white flour - keep picking it up showing the boys - I've lost 11 of them

My dinners are variations of the kids they have chicken dippers and waffles, I have Peri Peri chicken and pasta.. I am actually quite enjoying it though.. It really does make me realise how much crap I used to eat eh?

Be strong ladies!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

Debs and Amy McD _
PostSubject: Re: Debs and Amy McD   Debs and Amy McD Empty

Back to top Go down

Debs and Amy McD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge :: Member Messages-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Debs and Amy McD Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Debs and Amy McD Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Debs and Amy McD Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Debs and Amy McD Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Debs and Amy McD Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Debs and Amy McD Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Debs and Amy McD Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Debs and Amy McD Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Debs and Amy McD Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Debs and Amy McD Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Debs and Amy McD Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Debs and Amy McD Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Debs and Amy McD Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Debs and Amy McD Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Debs and Amy McD Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words