Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Hurting so much right now:0(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

Hurting so much right now:0( - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Hurting so much right now:0(   Hurting so much right now:0( - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:58 am

First topic message reminder :

I hurt so much and feel physically sick at what my ex oh is doing to my kids !! He wont have anything to do with them because i wont take him back ! His kids love him so much an cry for him its eating them up with sadness !! I dont know what to say to them ! He wont give maintenece either !! And he knows i have no money as i havnt been able to work because he hasnt had them ! I txt him today to ask for some and said his kids had no food or heating and he said good !!!! An he needed the money to go out and get drunk to get over me !! Also he is out with my brother who i txt in end and tild him to choose me and his neices and newphew or stand by and watch what the kids dad doing to him and he chose the ex :0(
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Hurting so much right now:0(   Hurting so much right now:0( - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:43 am

OMFG Emma!! What a complete and utter bastard!!!! And your brother too!!!!!!

I am so so sorry you and your kids are going through this hunny.

I would tell you to go to CSA but they are wank. Maybe go to CAB regarding maintenance. Just dont know what to say. You cant make him see them. I would be looking at getting proper childcare for them and claiming the cost back so you can go to work. Whatever i can do for you give me a shout hunny.

God men are complete twats xxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Hurting so much right now:0(   Hurting so much right now:0( - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:48 am

i can add nothing to what the ladies have said already but just want to send a virtual hug x x x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Hurting so much right now:0(   Hurting so much right now:0( - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:03 pm

Em - you are an amazing woman and far stronger than you give yourself credit for.

Any man who uses his children as a weapon does not deserve their love and in time he will come to regret it when they reject him.

Does your job pay enough for you to put your kids in childcare while you are at work? If you can find a good childminder they will love your kids almost as much as you do and will help you and them through this. (I pay my childminder £3.50 an hour).

Make yourself an appointment with the CAB and talk to them. They will be able to give you practical advice on what you are entitled to and what you can do to make your ex pay.

If you know Dan will probably do this again if you let him back in do you really want to risk it?

BANDA ladies - is anyone available for a lynching?
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Hurting so much right now:0(   Hurting so much right now:0( - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:32 pm

the younger ones do go to nursery on a wed and thursday .. but i have to work a weekend once a fortnight and i do sleepin every friday too.. its because of the job i do the hours are awkward :O( i need to find a job thats 9 to 5 fro 2 days aweek and it will b fine but here are none .. not with what im experienced in anyway :O(

i was going to college in spetember too to start an acces course for midwifery and if i dont have help with children thats down the drain too.. this is what he is aiming for he doesnt liek that i have a drive to succeed x
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Hurting so much right now:0(   Hurting so much right now:0( - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:52 pm

oh Em, I'm so sorry he's being such a Noob

He does not deserve you or the kids. But i dont know how he can ignore the wishes of his kids. thats just so nasty.

Have you maybe thought about working more during the week? so then the kids could go to nursery. I'm sure you've already thought it though
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!
My Name: Emma
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Hurting so much right now:0(   Hurting so much right now:0( - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:06 am

What a shit!! I'm so sorry you're going through this hun, Hurting so much right now:0( - Page 2 466645
Back to top Go down
meandmyboys

meandmyboys

About Me!
My Name: sam
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Hurting so much right now:0(   Hurting so much right now:0( - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:09 am

thats terrible emma i don't know how someone can do that to their own kids

big hugs hun xx hugz
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Hurting so much right now:0(   Hurting so much right now:0( - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:32 am

kelly if i could find a job for 2 days 9 to 5 its would make my life much easier :O(

i have just got in from taken kids to park and he drove past with my brother in the passenger seat .. jamie waved as he saw them and they speed up and turned away from him :O( its sick.. im want to pyhsically throw up ..my poor babies.. and my what my brother is doing to me i want to smash his brain in :O(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Hurting so much right now:0(   Hurting so much right now:0( - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hurting so much right now:0(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Hurting so much right now:0( - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Hurting so much right now:0( - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Hurting so much right now:0( - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Hurting so much right now:0( - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Hurting so much right now:0( - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Hurting so much right now:0( - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Hurting so much right now:0( - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Hurting so much right now:0( - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Hurting so much right now:0( - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Hurting so much right now:0( - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Hurting so much right now:0( - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Hurting so much right now:0( - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Hurting so much right now:0( - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Hurting so much right now:0( - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Hurting so much right now:0( - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words