Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

baby feet question UPDATED with pics!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

baby feet question UPDATED with pics! _
PostSubject: baby feet question UPDATED with pics!   baby feet question UPDATED with pics! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:30 am

im a bit worried about ava's feet, they haven't grown at all in 3 months and still aren't a size 2 (theyre just under 10 cm) she's getting more confident on her feet by the day and can cruise right around the sitting room, what will i do if she starts walking and theyre still too small to get shoes for, its fine in the house but what when we're out and about.

Last edited by pinkyd on Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: baby feet question UPDATED with pics!   baby feet question UPDATED with pics! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:35 am

Hey, I'm the same with ellie.

We bought her first shoes when she started walking which was 17th October. They said come back in 6 weeks which I did and they hadn't grown! And I took her again last week and they're still the same! (4f)!
Back to top Go down
~ Katie ~

~ Katie ~

About Me!
My Name: Katie
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: baby feet question UPDATED with pics!   baby feet question UPDATED with pics! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:36 am

do clarks not start at 2? x
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: baby feet question UPDATED with pics!   baby feet question UPDATED with pics! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:37 am

they do katie but shes not a 2 yet, we only took her the week before last and she was about a cm off still.
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: baby feet question UPDATED with pics!   baby feet question UPDATED with pics! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:41 am

Harrisons feet grow slowly, he's only just in a 4 1/2 and that was today when we went to Clarks. He started walking at 11m and we had to get him some shoes think they were 2's x
Back to top Go down
~ Katie ~

~ Katie ~

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: baby feet question UPDATED with pics!   baby feet question UPDATED with pics! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:51 am

aww bless her. go back and try a 2. caleb was 2 and a jhalf but they said because they didnt have the ones we liked in the size he should have had that the 3 would be ok and would last him longer. and hes fine in them x
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: baby feet question UPDATED with pics!   baby feet question UPDATED with pics! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:31 am

Half a size too big (though not ideal) prob wont make too much of a dif hun.

Caitlins 1st shoes were a 4G when she was 12.5mths (July/August), she started walking just before 1st bday but I waited a few weeks til she was confident/capable of walking outside for a stretch.

I took her back 6wks later & they hadnt changed either. Went back again in Nov and she measured a 4.5 G, but they let me buy a 5G in patent sandals as I wanted to be sure they would fit at xmas. She walked fine in them & the assistant assured me they werent going to damage her feet.They still fit her now.

Ava will be grand in the size 2.
Back to top Go down
LesleyandBethany

About Me!
My Name: Lesley

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: baby feet question UPDATED with pics!   baby feet question UPDATED with pics! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:56 am

Don't worry hun, Bethany is nearly 22 months and she has only just moved into 4 and half F. She was 3 and half F from August until the end of December xx
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: baby feet question UPDATED with pics!   baby feet question UPDATED with pics! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:34 am

C was a 3.5 for aaaaaaaaaages then suddenly just popped up. Im sure she will be fine hon. Shes got lovely dinky feet, she will be glad of it when shes older. Miss C was only a 2 at 15 or 16 months i think cos her 1st walkers were a 2.5 and she didnt walk til nearly 18 mo and shes now a 4 so shes had a lil spurt on em
Back to top Go down
meandmyboys

meandmyboys

About Me!
My Name: sam

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: baby feet question UPDATED with pics!   baby feet question UPDATED with pics! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:01 pm

there was a little girl at nursery with tyler and her feet were a 4 they were tiny x Smile
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: baby feet question UPDATED with pics!   baby feet question UPDATED with pics! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:03 pm

thanks for the replies, snoopy clarks won't let me have size 2 until she fits into them, i'm happy for her to be without shoes in the house, its just outside, she always wants to be on her feet now.
Back to top Go down
~ Katie ~

~ Katie ~

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: baby feet question UPDATED with pics!   baby feet question UPDATED with pics! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:37 pm

They cant refuse. Leave ava in the car with daddy and you go in and purchase a 2. No questions asked. Simplesss x
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: baby feet question UPDATED with pics!   baby feet question UPDATED with pics! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:46 pm

It was clarks I got Caitlins the half size bigger. I understand they pride themselves on their fitting but thats extreme. Id do what katie says or try another branch.
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: baby feet question UPDATED with pics!   baby feet question UPDATED with pics! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:00 pm

When Libby started walking at 14 months (confidently I mean, outside etc.) she was only a 2 1/2 so we bought some Adidas trainers in a 3 for her as they were quite small. She had them for a good 8 months before they started getting snug on her and shes still only a 4 1/2 now (almost a year later)

I would do what Katie suggested and just go in and buy them, or you could get them from somewhere like Brantano's where they're not quite so pushy?

xxx
Back to top Go down
Niccsy

Niccsy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: baby feet question UPDATED with pics!   baby feet question UPDATED with pics! EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:34 pm

i would just buy the 2's too, when i went in to pick ditas 4's up they were a little too big but the assistant said that it wasn't a problem because the straps etc were enough to support her feet properly and there was no way they would just fall off.
So i'm quite suprised that they didnt want you to buy them?
x
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: baby feet question UPDATED with pics!   baby feet question UPDATED with pics! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:46 am

my mum had her in town today so called in clarks and she's a size 2.5 ! i
only got her measured a week and a half ago. bad news is I don't like
any of the shoes but im still happy.
Back to top Go down
Vicki

Vicki

About Me!
My Name: Vicki

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: baby feet question UPDATED with pics!   baby feet question UPDATED with pics! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:00 am

bless her!! clarks can be idiots about shoes, lilly is the opposite she has quite big feet and the are quite wide, even clarks shoes are not quite wide enough for her! she is 2 and a size 7g -h!!

have you tried is is startrite? they have a wider selection than clarks xx
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: baby feet question UPDATED with pics!   baby feet question UPDATED with pics! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:09 am

vicki ive just had a look on there and there's some lovely ones, are they good quality?
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: baby feet question UPDATED with pics!   baby feet question UPDATED with pics! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:40 am

I haven't read the other posts through so you may have had answers.
According to health visitors and Clarks when I questioned about Lewis' diddly feet at around 14 months - childrens feet stop growing or slow right down over winter months... Lewis is now 11 with adult size 6 feet so its ok they will grow - Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vicki

Vicki

About Me!
My Name: Vicki

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: baby feet question UPDATED with pics!   baby feet question UPDATED with pics! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:48 am

ive only had one pair from there and lilly wore them for about 6 months and they lasted well, they had a good amount of rubber sole that went on the toe are so the didnt scuff much xx
Back to top Go down
Pepper

Pepper

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: baby feet question UPDATED with pics!   baby feet question UPDATED with pics! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:53 am

Abbie is sill not quite a size 3 and she is older than Ava, so I really wouldn't worry hun. At least she has dinky feet not like her mummy Embarassed

x
Back to top Go down
michellenevan

michellenevan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: baby feet question UPDATED with pics!   baby feet question UPDATED with pics! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:49 am

i wud jst buy the size 2 aswell
u may be surprised that come a couple of month her feet suddenly have a growth spurt

evans feet are huge he is currently a size 6f same size as my 3 year old nephew haha he is gonna end up with boats/clown feet poor wee guy
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: baby feet question UPDATED with pics!   baby feet question UPDATED with pics! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:57 am

got ollie mesured the other day and he was 4f, but they said the half sizes are only mm differences and said he'd be fine in the 4.5(they were the only ones i liked), she will be fine in a 3 xx
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: baby feet question UPDATED with pics!   baby feet question UPDATED with pics! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:37 pm

Aw bless her, shes had a little growth spurt then Very Happy

Hope you can find some shoes that you like for her now Laughing xxx
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: baby feet question UPDATED with pics!   baby feet question UPDATED with pics! EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:19 am

pinky, start rite are good shoes but they do tend to come up 1/2 a size bigger than clarks, however that also means they last longer lol
http://www.startriteshoes.com/girls/pre-walkers/cutie-tot

Alice had these ones, in fact these are the ones she has somehow misplaced one of!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: baby feet question UPDATED with pics!   baby feet question UPDATED with pics! Empty

Back to top Go down

baby feet question UPDATED with pics!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Baby Babble-
Latest topics
» Spotting
baby feet question UPDATED with pics! Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
baby feet question UPDATED with pics! Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
baby feet question UPDATED with pics! Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
baby feet question UPDATED with pics! Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
baby feet question UPDATED with pics! Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
baby feet question UPDATED with pics! Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
baby feet question UPDATED with pics! Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
baby feet question UPDATED with pics! Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
baby feet question UPDATED with pics! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
baby feet question UPDATED with pics! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
baby feet question UPDATED with pics! Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
baby feet question UPDATED with pics! Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
baby feet question UPDATED with pics! Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
baby feet question UPDATED with pics! Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
baby feet question UPDATED with pics! Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words