Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

What you all up to today?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

What you all up to today? _
PostSubject: What you all up to today?   What you all up to today? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:24 pm

My day is a bit hectic.

So far i've got me and Rowan up and dressed have already been out and dropped OH off at work.

Have unloaded and loaded the dishwasher and just having brekkie now.

But omg i've so much to do today. We've got dentist at 10:40, i've a spread sheet to complete for work. I need to get at least 3 washes on today and get them dried some how, then fold and put them all away. hoover the whole house, clean the bath and toilet. polish every where. answer phone calls from work and e-mails i need to go food shopping too. fit in rowans lunch and start dinner.

then i have to go back out and pick OH up from work, come back and do dinner.

I was going to fit swimming into this! but decided against it and will go tomorrow instead.

phew
Back to top Go down
carrieann&JJ

carrieann&JJ

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What you all up to today?   What you all up to today? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:39 pm

you are busy today..... i am not that busy but busy enough!!

i have to get up shower dressed and do all brekkies and get jj sorted wait for james he takes aslong as me
all get in the car get my mum go shopping to find swimwear for me for tomoz as me and james are off to cornwall untill monday really looking forward to it... oh and need to pack for me james and jj as he is at my mums Very Happy xxxx
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What you all up to today?   What you all up to today? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:43 pm

oooo cornwall your so lucky i love it there.

hope you have a fab time
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What you all up to today?   What you all up to today? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:13 pm

Morning Kel!!!

I have so much to do today I don't know where to start so I think I will just sit here and hope it all goes away Rolling Eyes

xx
Back to top Go down
marie

marie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What you all up to today?   What you all up to today? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:19 pm

Just the norm. cleaning!

just took paris to school, Adam has gone back to sleep.. so should be getting on with my chores lol x
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What you all up to today?   What you all up to today? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:15 pm

im sitting on my butt waitingin for a delivery Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What you all up to today?   What you all up to today? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:18 pm

just remembered too that British Gas are coming round at 1pm to quote for a new boiler.
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What you all up to today?   What you all up to today? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:46 pm

blimey Kell, thats enough to keep you out of trouble Laughing Laughing done a load of washing cerys fed and dressed and i intend on doing bugger all else 2day cheers i'm having a bum stuck to sofa day Rolling Eyes theres loads i could be doing but like Debs im hoping the fairies will come and help out Giggle
Back to top Go down
ElleahKyle2

ElleahKyle2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What you all up to today?   What you all up to today? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:51 pm

boo hoo we were all supposed to be going to Chessington world of adventures today but unfortunately Elleah was really sick last night all over me and herself eugh! (only just bathed her as well) She refused dinner and her bottle, so just gave her calpol no sooner had I gave her it and she just threw up everywhere.

Poor thing was sick a further 5 times it was awful, so as she still doesn't seem right we had to cancel never mind What you all up to today? Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
Char

Char

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What you all up to today?   What you all up to today? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:59 pm

we are having a lazy day! been so busy last couple of days compleatly shattered so havin a lazy day at home as working tonight aswell!
sadly my mil is comin to look after the girls tonight as ians oncall aswell but i hope she doesnt annoy me as she is walking on a very very thin piece of ice!
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What you all up to today?   What you all up to today? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:19 pm

I got up at 6am, left the house at 7am to drive to Basingstoke for a work meeting with my ladies there, one announced she was pregnant, the other resigning so need to find a new person now. I am currently on my phone at fleet services eating a 12 item breakfast before going home and making 150 cupcakes
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What you all up to today?   What you all up to today? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:24 pm

wooo my neck of the woods lol.

I'd apply Mandy but I've no experience LOL
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What you all up to today?   What you all up to today? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:25 pm

Very busy busy xx
i hate when u have a hectic day like that then the next day nothing Laughing Laughing
im not upto much done all housework already callum down 4 nap and im drinking tea watching desperate housewives Very Happy
Got my mum comnig round this afternoon xx
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What you all up to today?   What you all up to today? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:29 pm

oooooooo Carla I like your day. Right now i should be cleaning. but going to do lunch first then put Rowan down then clean. Hopefully BG are not here for long so i can then go jump in the bath before Rowan wakes up then go shopping.
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What you all up to today?   What you all up to today? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:54 pm

So far I have got up, got kids up, had brekkie. Jake made me a cuppa this morning cause it's my birthday! Took kids to school, came home, hoovered front room, put a load of washing on and now sat on sofa til I feel like going shopping for a special tea that my mum is cooking for me tonight!! Oooo and got pressie opening to do once boys and Darran are back from school/work!

Xx
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What you all up to today?   What you all up to today? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:38 pm

Kelly & Row wrote:

No experience needed, just the ability to be friendly! But I don't think it would pay you enough. Seriously though if you know anyone in your area who might be looking for a job I need someone 4 mornings a week Wednesday - Saturday, hours between 10-20 a week, average earnings approx £700 a month pre-tax. I also need someone for maternity cover from January Sun-Tues mornings. Let me know if you know of anyone Kelly x
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What you all up to today?   What you all up to today? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:33 pm

mandy wrote:
Kelly & Row wrote:

No experience needed, just the ability to be friendly! But I don't think it would pay you enough. Seriously though if you know anyone in your area who might be looking for a job I need someone 4 mornings a week Wednesday - Saturday, hours between 10-20 a week, average earnings approx £700 a month pre-tax. I also need someone for maternity cover from January Sun-Tues mornings. Let me know if you know of anyone Kelly x

Aw damn! those hours sound perfect for me - wish I lived closer. Do you have a north west branch Mandy? Very Happy

xx
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What you all up to today?   What you all up to today? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:36 pm

Debs wrote:
mandy wrote:
Kelly & Row wrote:

Aw damn! those hours sound perfect for me - wish I lived closer. Do you have a north west branch Mandy? Very Happy

xx

Where abouts are you Debs? I work for Bounty so we operate in over 300 maternity hospitals in the country distributing Bounty Packs to new mums and taking Portraits of baby in their first days, there are always vacancies popping up x
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What you all up to today?   What you all up to today? EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:51 pm

Aww that sounds like a fab job - I would love that - and be a damn sight more friendly than the one that came to see me after Hannah Rolling Eyes

I'm in Stockport/Manchester area Mandy.

xx
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What you all up to today?   What you all up to today? EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:00 am

awww poop lol not enough.

if there is ever a 5 day morning job let me know i can travel now lol.
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What you all up to today?   What you all up to today? EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:27 am

Ooo, that job sounds lovely Mandy. Very Happy

My day so far has consisted of up, dressed..tided round..bottomed kitchen whilst moo watered the garden, done washing, hung out..shopping, lunch, Moo to bed (thankfully he's chosen to sleep today Very Happy )

I am currently making the most of the quiet time and watching all my sky+'ed things then I need to clean the living room, wash my curtains, do OH's hair, make a pizza base for tea tonight..then thats it..I think scratch

Ohh, maybe give the house a quick tidy before bed..cos we're out all day tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What you all up to today?   What you all up to today? EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:49 am

I've been up and showered, make up on, Amelia fed and changed and then we went to the Zoo. Just come home cleaned the Kitchen whilst Amelia ate lunch and now she's gone for a nap so I'm being LAZY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~ Katie ~

~ Katie ~

About Me!
My Name: Katie
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What you all up to today?   What you all up to today? EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:12 am

ive only just seen this but cannot wait for 7pm when my kids will be fast asleep in bed. theyve drove me round the bend today. Argghhhhhhhhh Bottle x
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What you all up to today?   What you all up to today? EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:12 am

my day has been boring poop

got up, showered, got kids sorted..got pooped on by lil miss...went to lily-ann's pediatrician appointment....she's got meds to help her sleep and the poop situation...got told that her ecg is borderline Sad
then a trip to cafe for lunch, over to other docs to get lewis' milk....got home and did a hour and a half workout...played with kids, fed them and now they're in bed...but not asleep! Sad
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What you all up to today?   What you all up to today? EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:47 am

I have had a hectic day too,

I have helped to set up a toddler group near to me and today was our launch day. it was good, we had 18 kids and hope to grow and grow.

I have done far too much tho and really ache, when i say i have helped start it up i have in fact ended up doing most of the graft and no one seems to have noticed that i could pop at any minute!

it was fab tho i really enjoyed it!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What you all up to today?   What you all up to today? Empty

Back to top Go down

What you all up to today?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
What you all up to today? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
What you all up to today? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
What you all up to today? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
What you all up to today? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
What you all up to today? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
What you all up to today? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
What you all up to today? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
What you all up to today? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
What you all up to today? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
What you all up to today? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
What you all up to today? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
What you all up to today? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
What you all up to today? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
What you all up to today? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
What you all up to today? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words