Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly  _
PostSubject: cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly    cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly  EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:09 am

she has started coming to me taking my hand and taking me to the stairgate ,, indicating she wants to go to bed
now this is great BUT she knows when she goes to bed she gets a warm bottle and sometimes she will fall asleep directly after and other times she will scream after bottle is finished as she is not ready for sleep

i thought she was quite clever ,,, now im just thinking its her way of getting her warm bobo lol !
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly    cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly  EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:15 am

either way she is working out how to get what she wants - so its all good (so long as she doesn't get too naughty when it doesn't go her way!)

Izzy does things like ask me to open the biscuit tin...but she's already had one so I say no..she waits for Dan to come in and asks him!
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly    cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly  EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:19 am

i think girls in general are clever, ava certainly knows how to play me.
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly    cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly  EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:26 am

Callum does the same thing he will take me to his room so i think oh thats good hes tired but he drinks his milk then all of a sudden hes raring to go again Laughing xx
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly    cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly  EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:28 am

Kids are clever little things!!

Xx
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly    cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly  EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:34 pm

haha, Alice wants your ham to take you to things, usually the chocolate cupboard where she will then have to stand on the worktop and touch everything! if you tell her no she clasps her hand over her mouth end weeps ever so dramatically!

played like a fiddle by my girl i am!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly    cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly  Empty

Back to top Go down

cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly  Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly  Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly  Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly  Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly  Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly  Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly  Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly  Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly  Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly  Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly  Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly  Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly  Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly  Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
cant decide if my daughter is clever or sly  Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words