Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Still feeling really low today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
tigger

Edit MY profile

Still feeling really low today _
PostSubject: Still feeling really low today   Still feeling really low today EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:35 am

I don't know what the heck is up with me. All the insecurities, paranoia are resurfacing again, i'm avoiding going out unless its too work coming home on a friday nite and not going out again to monday morning ain't good. I'm seeking constant reassurance in work which is driving my boss up the wall and my confidence is sinking through the floor again. I'm starting to question can i really manage med free after all. Am also gutted that two of my best chums knew i had my appointment this week and i haven't heard a word from either of them to see how it went.

I need a shake or a kick up the arse any volunteers
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Still feeling really low today   Still feeling really low today EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:44 am

bend over!

come on mrs, get your self dressed, take yourelf out for a walk, blow the cobwebs away, feed the ducks at the park or summit.

i am sure the fresh air will help you refocus hun xxxx
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!
My Name: Emma
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Still feeling really low today   Still feeling really low today EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:54 am

Still feeling really low today 466645 Awwww hun you have already proven that you can go med free, you've done it for 17 weeks!! Thats a great acheivement!! I agree with Jo you need to get out for a little bit, go for a walk xxx
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Still feeling really low today   Still feeling really low today EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:23 am

You have done fantastic being 17 weeks med free. We are all so proud of you as im sure your hubby is too!

You are having a minor setback, which is understandable and normal. Im not clinically depressed and I would find it hard going to feel happy, secure and like I can cope with work etc for 17wks. Everyone has little wobbles sometimes (I had mine last week lol).

Do try and go out this afternoon or tonight. What Jen said to me last week was true- you need to force yourself to go out because if you dont it will become a true fear/established pattern of behaviour. I went to the chippy on my own, and then to Tesco with OH that night. Then yesterday we took Caitlin to softplay. While im not saying I did those things with a big smile on my face it was def better than staying indoors and worrying even more that I was becoming a recluse.
Could you get a takeaway for tea & you go pick it up? Like a reward for getting out lol? Or go to shop and buy yourself something nice for lunch tomorrow?

Maybe your friends are worried to contact you incase it was bad news & they dont feel able to talk about it. I had a friend come over this week and I tried to tell her about feeling a bit blue & i may aswell have talked to the wall. I still think she a lovely girl, but some people just like to keep things on th surface and dont feel comfortable talking about emotions/feelings etc. Still not nice for you to feel ignored though.

You have done so well. What I would say though is, if you reach a point were you really do think you are starting to fall apart go back to dr. There is no shame in having to go back on meds for a short time, perhaps trying dif ones that are safe in pg. dont put your health/future at risk just to try and prove to people that you are coping if you dont think you are x
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Still feeling really low today   Still feeling really low today EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:32 am

Snoopy makes sense (dont tell her i said that). Even people without depresion would struggle to go 17 weeks without feeling peed off and fed up at some point so dont beat yourself up for it. I also agree its easy to get stuck in the rut of not going out and a bit of fresh air often does the world of good, just have a walk around the park with hubby holding hands and nattering, its nice to have the cobwebs blown aay for a while. And i also agre maybe your friends dont wanna mention your appt in case something bad was said and they upset you, id doubt it was a deliberate snub. I have my best friend and caelyn's godmum TTC atm and i could quite cheerfully ask her 'WELL????????' everytime i see her cos im so excited for her but i know it would be mean if nowt happening so i keep my trap shut til she says anything to me. Could be the same thing hon xxx
Back to top Go down
tigger

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Still feeling really low today   Still feeling really low today EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:03 am

Thanks girls, hubby wasn't taking no for an answer today again so we went for a nosey round the shopping centre, managed to get him his birthday card its h8is birthday tuesday, his valentines card and some new clothes for work. We are defo going out next weekend I know that already and then the following weekend its our youngest niece's birthday party.

I know I need to give myself a kick at the mo and think I might join the gym as it will keep me amused and get me out of the house a bit more, oh also goes so we would be spending time together in the evenings after work.

Hope you are feeling a bit better this week snoopy and well done for going out on your own
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Still feeling really low today   Still feeling really low today Empty

Back to top Go down

Still feeling really low today

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Still feeling really low today Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Still feeling really low today Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Still feeling really low today Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Still feeling really low today Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Still feeling really low today Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Still feeling really low today Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Still feeling really low today Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Still feeling really low today Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Still feeling really low today Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Still feeling really low today Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Still feeling really low today Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Still feeling really low today Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Still feeling really low today Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Still feeling really low today Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Still feeling really low today Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words