Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Home from hospital after ruptured ectopic .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nutty1

Nutty1

Edit MY profile

Home from hospital after ruptured ectopic . - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Home from hospital after ruptured ectopic .   Home from hospital after ruptured ectopic . - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi girls,

Well I got discharged this afternoon, feeling a bit battered but other than that Im ok.
I woke yesterday morning with bad shooting pains all over my stomach and tender right side, went to the kitchen to get some pain killers and came over all faint , felt sick and vision went blurry so quickly went back to bed. Felt ok for a bit then but then when I got up and dressed had another funny turn where I thought I was going to puke and couldnt see properly. Phoned the ward back up who said go to a&e and they would fast track me back to the ward. Got to a&e and got seen straight away and referred back to ward, they took my blood pressure straight away and that was low, they then did an assessment where nurse pressed all my tummy was agony and right side had gone quite rigid. Went back to waiting room where all of a sudden I felt sick again so got up to go to toilet then before I knew it I couldnt stay up right and o/h was lowering me to the floor. They decided to get me into theatre within the next hour to do laparoscopy, so got prepped etc... Came round 2 hours later and was told it was ruptured ectopic and they found 2.2 litres of blood in my stomach Shocked Shocked , surgeon showed me the pics of the pool of blood and said left tube is absolutely fine. They then did my blood sugars which were low so they did urgent blood count but the figures rose on there own which they were surprised with. They said I was 1 tough cookie Very Happy Did blood pressure checks every hour after that which were all normal, today I woke up feeling so much better they were quite surprised how quick I perked up so they discharged me. Have got painkillers , anti inflammatories and iron tabs. Feel surprisingly fine about it all, I think I knew weeks ago it wasnt right so I dont feel upset. Got to have 3 months off of trying now, just cant believe the bad luck we have had but im sure we will get there in the end lol. xx
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nutty1

Nutty1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Home from hospital after ruptured ectopic .   Home from hospital after ruptured ectopic . - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:31 pm

Thanks girls, Kelly I dont work at the moment so I plenty of time to rest. Feel much better today , just hate not being able to bath or shower (have to wait 3 days )
Back to top Go down
Mummy2aMiracle

Mummy2aMiracle

About Me!
My Name: Dilly
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Home from hospital after ruptured ectopic .   Home from hospital after ruptured ectopic . - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:54 pm

Awww huni, you've had a rough time of it. I'm so sorry and they are right you are a tough cookie. Get lots of rest for the next few days (((HUGZ))) xxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Lisa & Alfie

Lisa & Alfie

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Home from hospital after ruptured ectopic .   Home from hospital after ruptured ectopic . - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:58 pm

Sorry you've had such a tough time. Take those 3 months to completey rest and relax hun, it will probably do you the world of good. Hope you're okay considering xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Home from hospital after ruptured ectopic .   Home from hospital after ruptured ectopic . - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home from hospital after ruptured ectopic .

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Home from hospital after ruptured ectopic . - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Home from hospital after ruptured ectopic . - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Home from hospital after ruptured ectopic . - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Home from hospital after ruptured ectopic . - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Home from hospital after ruptured ectopic . - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Home from hospital after ruptured ectopic . - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Home from hospital after ruptured ectopic . - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Home from hospital after ruptured ectopic . - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Home from hospital after ruptured ectopic . - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Home from hospital after ruptured ectopic . - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Home from hospital after ruptured ectopic . - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Home from hospital after ruptured ectopic . - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Home from hospital after ruptured ectopic . - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Home from hospital after ruptured ectopic . - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Home from hospital after ruptured ectopic . - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words