Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Cant take much more

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

Cant take much more _
PostSubject: Cant take much more   Cant take much more EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:34 am

I dont know what to do with Aimee.
Cant take much more 284723
Basically, she goes to her room, takes her nappy off and shits on the carpet, then proceeds to wipe it everwhere. She has a lovely bedroom and it is breaking my heart. Everything gets crap wiped all over it.

She also covers herself in crap from head to toe and has to be thrown in the bath Cant take much more 173830

She isnt ready for potty training yet, and I just dont know what to do. I have tried putting tights, pyjamas, pants and shorts over her nappy, but she manages to get them all off.

I actually feel like crying. I just dont know where to go from here. She knows its dirty, because when she has done it, she stands saying 'dirty, uh oh'.

I have photo evidence of what she does, and its rank! (I wont put you all through that)

What is wrong with her!?!
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

Cant take much more _
PostSubject: Re: Cant take much more   Cant take much more EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:40 am

You say she isnt ready for potty training but if she knows she is gonna poo in time to go to her room to do it maybe she could start doing poos on potty? Ive started doing this with c cos she doesnt know shes weeing but does have some awareness of poos so when she starts to tell me shes pooing we put her on potty and when she goes she gets a reward.
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Cant take much more _
PostSubject: Re: Cant take much more   Cant take much more EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:42 am

Geez, i dont have any advise and i know some people may find it funny but poor you having to clean it up!
Seems like a Charles Bronson is the making Shocked
I know its not an abnormal thing to do and when was pregnant i heard stories from friends about their toddlers doing the same thing!
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!
My Name: Emma
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Cant take much more _
PostSubject: Re: Cant take much more   Cant take much more EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:43 am

Oh hun, I know of a few children who go through this at some point when they're little, what sort of nappies is she in, maybe try her in pull ups and always keep a vest over (the ones with poppers at the bottom) unless she can take those off too?? I don't know what else to suggest, although are you sure she isn't ready for potty training xx
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

Cant take much more _
PostSubject: Re: Cant take much more   Cant take much more EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:57 am

What about putting a swimsuit on - cos Izzy can undo poopers, so a vest wouldnt probably stay on...whereas a swim suit would be quite tricky to get off especially if she had a top on too
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

Cant take much more _
PostSubject: Re: Cant take much more   Cant take much more EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:09 am

Ahhh Laura poor you! Sounds like she may be ready to potty train, but in the meantime..like Lisa said..make it next to impossible for her to take off her diaper..by either putting her in a swimsuit or tights. xxx
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

Cant take much more _
PostSubject: Re: Cant take much more   Cant take much more EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:15 am

Swimsuit....I didnt think of that! Im going to try that. She did it with wee yesterday too. Im sick of cleaning her carpet, lol!

Im just not convinced she is ready for the potty, I talk to her loads about it, but she isnt bothered yet, her lovely decorated room is a much better place to go. xx
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

Cant take much more _
PostSubject: Re: Cant take much more   Cant take much more EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:18 am

the only thing I can suggest is to keep her bedroom door shut so she can't get in until she gets over this, and if you know she needs a poo try taking her and sitting her on the toilet, good luck x
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

Cant take much more _
PostSubject: Re: Cant take much more   Cant take much more EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:19 am

stock up on industrial strength sticky tape ????

o think i would go with the swim suit ,,or try to potty and pull up pants x

all else fails get her in normal pants ( fav character might help keep em clean ) and let her dirty herself will be a trying time for you but she will get get sick of dirtying herself and maybe ask for potty x

good luck x
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

Cant take much more _
PostSubject: Re: Cant take much more   Cant take much more EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:13 am

maybe putting a potty in her room and tell her what it is for explain it's for big girls etc. if she goes to her room to poo she might just decide to do it on the potty?
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Cant take much more _
PostSubject: Re: Cant take much more   Cant take much more EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:50 am

umm maybe put the potty in her room and start showing her that way being she likes her room for that sort of thing? x
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

Cant take much more _
PostSubject: Re: Cant take much more   Cant take much more EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:01 am

I'm not sure putting the potty in her room would be a good idea. She doesn't seem offended by the poo or pee..btw Laura..Madisyn went thru something similar just before she turned 4..she would pee on everything..sofa's, beds, the floor....and she was old enough to know better. I took her to the doctors as we were so concerned. The doctor ran some tests and she was normal(despite her diabetes). He asked us if there was anything going on at home..any new or big changes. There was..we moved from the lower mainland to up here. He told us that when kids experience any big upsets or changes..they will act out using the only thing they can usually control and that is their potty habits. After some time and lots of extra needed attention she stopped. Maybe she is acting out in some way. xxx
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Cant take much more _
PostSubject: Re: Cant take much more   Cant take much more EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:33 am

Maybe locking her bedroom and putting apt out so if you see she is trying to go in sit her on the potty? Sorry not much help Hun x
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

Cant take much more _
PostSubject: Re: Cant take much more   Cant take much more EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:54 am

Oh no, that must be horrible to deal with. I agree with Jen about changes in their lives. Immy was 3 in November and she still rarely poos on her potty, she asks for a nappy. However, when we first moved house she kept pooping her pants. Nowhere near as bad as what your experiencing but i still found that frustrating.

The swimming costume is a good idea! And only allowing her in her room when you are with her. Although I know that is difficult when you have your other little munchkin to attend to.

Hope it stops very soon x x x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Cant take much more _
PostSubject: Re: Cant take much more   Cant take much more EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:51 am

Laura - at a guess Aimee is reacting to Lily's arrival and the shit is her way of fighting back and getting attention.

If you look at it from Aimee's point of view up until Lily arrived she had your undivided attention now she has to share you with Lily.

I would give the behaviour as little attention as possible (clean up when she is not looking if you can) but give her as much other attention as you can to show her playing nicely gets her mum's attention more than shitting everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

Cant take much more _
PostSubject: Re: Cant take much more   Cant take much more Empty

Back to top Go down

Cant take much more

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Cant take much more Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Cant take much more Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Cant take much more Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Cant take much more Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Cant take much more Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Cant take much more Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Cant take much more Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Cant take much more Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Cant take much more Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Cant take much more Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Cant take much more Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Cant take much more Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Cant take much more Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Cant take much more Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Cant take much more Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words