Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Femulen mini pill

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Nay

Nay

About Me!
My Name: Naomi
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Femulen mini pill _
PostSubject: Femulen mini pill   Femulen mini pill EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:34 pm

OMG....this pill is evil Evil or Very Mad

The past couple of nights I have been feeling very dizzy and sick whilst in bed, but last night it was bad.

Got woken up by Chloe for a feed about 1.30am, went to get up and then fell straight back into bed...I felt like I had been on the p**s my head was spinning that bad Shocked ....managed to compose myself enough to pick her up and get back into bed....about 5 mins into the feed (head still spinning) I came over all hot and felt very very sick...literally threw Chloe at Richard and legged in the bathroom, wasn't sick but felt quite ill and my head was just continually spinning which it did for the rest of the night. I have only just started to feel normal.

Has anyone felt like this taking this pill?

I'm off to the docs to get it changed....me no likey Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
meandmyboys

meandmyboys

About Me!
My Name: sam
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

Femulen mini pill _
PostSubject: Re: Femulen mini pill   Femulen mini pill EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:54 pm

sorry hun i dont but i hope you get it changed and feel better soon xx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

Femulen mini pill _
PostSubject: Re: Femulen mini pill   Femulen mini pill EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:59 pm

I havent ever experienced anything like that hunni, but I would defo go back to the docs to get it changed.

I would stop taking it straight away xx
Back to top Go down
EmVar

EmVar

Edit MY profile

Femulen mini pill _
PostSubject: Re: Femulen mini pill   Femulen mini pill EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Hi honey. Not a nurse but work in a family planning clinic so unpick a lot of info up. The pill shouldn't make you feel that bad. If you haven't had nookie in the last few days you should be ok to stop taking it immediately (would hate for a lingering sperm to still be around if you were to ovulate quickly). Having said that, if you are exclusively BFing and haven't got your periods back yet and LO is under 6 months then in theory you are covered anyway.

Have you missed a period? And do you have any unusual abdominal pains? If both then get to the doctors ASAP to rule out ectopic pregnancy.

There are different mini-pills available if you would be willing to try another one - I was on cerazette and loved it, especially the longer missed-pill window and total absence of periods - no AF = no ovulating so deffo no accidental babies!

Hope that helps hon
xxx Em
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

Femulen mini pill _
PostSubject: Re: Femulen mini pill   Femulen mini pill EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:01 pm

i would also get checked for any kind of infection - you sound a bit infectiony! otherwise i would chuck that pill out it obviously isnt for you Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nay

Nay

About Me!
My Name: Naomi
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Femulen mini pill _
PostSubject: Re: Femulen mini pill   Femulen mini pill EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:54 pm

EmVar wrote:
Hi honey. Not a nurse but work in a family planning clinic so unpick a lot of info up. The pill shouldn't make you feel that bad. If you haven't had nookie in the last few days you should be ok to stop taking it immediately (would hate for a lingering sperm to still be around if you were to ovulate quickly). Having said that, if you are exclusively BFing and haven't got your periods back yet and LO is under 6 months then in theory you are covered anyway.

Have you missed a period? And do you have any unusual abdominal pains? If both then get to the doctors ASAP to rule out ectopic pregnancy.

There are different mini-pills available if you would be willing to try another one - I was on cerazette and loved it, especially the longer missed-pill window and total absence of periods - no AF = no ovulating so deffo no accidental babies!

Hope that helps hon
xxx Em

Hi Hun,

I am exclusively BFing Chloe and she is under 6 months....I did mention to the OH I would be covered but he didn't want to take the risk.

It won't be an ectopic as me and the OH haven't done the deed since just before Chloe was born Embarassed .
I thought it might have been the pill as I have only just started taking it this week and that's when things started to go a bit funny and my set time to take it is in the evening between 7.30-10.30pm. A few years ago I was put microgynon(sp) and it had a similar effect but not as severe....defo going back to the doctors though

Nay xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

Femulen mini pill _
PostSubject: Re: Femulen mini pill   Femulen mini pill Empty

Back to top Go down

Femulen mini pill

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Femulen mini pill Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Femulen mini pill Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Femulen mini pill Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Femulen mini pill Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Femulen mini pill Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Femulen mini pill Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Femulen mini pill Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Femulen mini pill Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Femulen mini pill Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Femulen mini pill Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Femulen mini pill Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Femulen mini pill Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Femulen mini pill Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Femulen mini pill Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Femulen mini pill Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words