Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Mothers Day.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
EmzandFlick

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Mothers Day....... _
PostSubject: Mothers Day.......   Mothers Day....... EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:35 pm

I'm finally done!
Took me ages to figure out what to buy MIL and my stepmum.
I got them both a microwavable teddy bear - as they both suffer with bad cramps come AF etc...
I got them both a box of chocolates - reduced to £2.50 a box in Asda, still well in date - they have fab offers on choccies atm.
Got stepmum a little bottle of Jacques and a mini bottle of champagne
MIL has a green and bloacks coaco (sp) as she loves the stuff and this is a treat - they normally have the value or cheap version x
Cards from Moonpig from Flick, all in a nice bag x
Ooo can't wait for them to have their pressies now Mothers Day....... 633833 Mothers Day....... 633833
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Mothers Day....... _
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day.......   Mothers Day....... EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:54 pm

Ooh emz I wish I was your mum! You're really kind and thoughtful! I love all your prezzis ideas.

I'm doing dinner for my parents and mil on Sunday and I'll get them a card buts that's it.
xx
Back to top Go down
SuziandGracie

SuziandGracie

Edit MY profile

Mothers Day....... _
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day.......   Mothers Day....... EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:17 am

im off round my mums on sunday but il be cooking lunch and i have ordered these flowers for both mil and my mum

http://www.littlewoods.com/glamorous-rose-and-freesia/881806246.prd?cmtag=o&_requestid=39953&browseToken=/q/glamorous-rose-freesia

i ordered flowers from them last year for something and they are beautiful flowers
Back to top Go down
EmzandFlick

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

Mothers Day....... _
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day.......   Mothers Day....... EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:22 am

They are gorgeous x Stepmum will have flowers bought my stepdad and MIL can't have them because the cats eat them Mothers Day....... 633833
TBH I don't like having flowers either- mainly because I am clumsy and will more than likely drop them.lol - but they are beautiful. Mothers Day....... 827557
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

Mothers Day....... _
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day.......   Mothers Day....... EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:10 am

im such a sourpuss, my mum isn't getting anything cos a)she isn't here and b)i think its b*llocks Laughing she normally gets a card but i would rather try and get her something decent for her bday in a month Smile
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Mothers Day....... _
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day.......   Mothers Day....... EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:17 am

Very nice. Me and my sis bought my mum a plant between us. I'm not that nice a daughter, but then my mum hasn't been that wonderful for sometime so I don't feel that obliged. I don't think Matt has thought about the fact he should send his mum something.. i refuse to be responsible for that.
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

Mothers Day....... _
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day.......   Mothers Day....... EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:18 am

(p.s obviously i will be expecting a card from elijah Laughing but only cos it's our first mothers' day, what a hypocrite! Smile)
Back to top Go down
michellenevan

michellenevan

Edit MY profile

Mothers Day....... _
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day.......   Mothers Day....... EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:21 am

i got my mum pjs which she is needing and ordered her gorgeous flowers from next but she is gettin them 2moro as she is going away on sunday morning!
for mil i got a cupcake beginners cook book cos my friend made me some gorgeous cupcakes last week and mil was up and was saying how she wud love to be able to make cupcakes and wud like a book on it etc and i will buy her some flowers 2moro to go with it!!

as for my mothers day my oh is a muppet lol!! i told him it was mothers day and told him he cud jst get me pjs or flowers from evan but he thinks flowers are a waste of money and to be honest im not overly keen on them anyway and he forgot to order me pjs online so its now to late and clearly going in town or to tesco was to big an effort, he told me yest that i cud buy my own and he wud give me money but i told him to forget it!!
i am thinking about going for the fish pedicure thing though so that is going to be my mothers day from evan, if i work up the bottle to go thru with it
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Mothers Day....... _
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day.......   Mothers Day....... EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:28 am

My mum has had the same gift every year since I was about 6 and it has become a tradition now - a polyanthus plant. They are about 60p each and when I was 6 it was a lot of money for me to spend Laughing We always used to go out for lunch on Mothers' Day with my mum's parents because it often coincided with my grandad's birthday. Once Nan and Grandad left us I managed to convince mum we should go out on the Saturday before rather than actually on the day so that's what we will be doing tomorrow. I don't particularly believe in Mothers' Day but it is a big deal for my mum so I humour her.
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

Mothers Day....... _
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day.......   Mothers Day....... EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:32 am

Both our mothers are having a bottle of wine and a card, I do normally put some effort in but I really can't be arsed this year Laughing
Back to top Go down
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!
My Name: Charmaine

Edit MY profile

Mothers Day....... _
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day.......   Mothers Day....... EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:18 am

MIL has got £20 marks and spencers voucher, and my mom has a box of chocos and a CD player for her room as requested.

I think i am getting a new hair cut off noah lol.

Char
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

Mothers Day....... _
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day.......   Mothers Day....... EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:28 am

They are lovely gifts. Im not doing Dans mum as he will sort that

For my mum I bought her a really nice flower arrangement and they are coming for Sunday dinner - my mum would be narked if I got her a gift cos she is the kind of person who doesnt need anything, if she needs/wants it she has it, so VERY hard to buy gifts for (she gets vouchers for birthday/xmas!)

I feel so sad for my mum, as it has fallen on the anniversary of my sister dying before now, and it always close, so must be horrible for her, so we always go out for lunch or they come here :-(
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk

Edit MY profile

Mothers Day....... _
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day.......   Mothers Day....... EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:07 am

I got my mum a big photo collage frame and put photos in it. A cute photo mug and some cupcakes.
I ordered Lukes Mam a pink tea cup with roses, chocs, wine and balloon etc from Next.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

Mothers Day....... _
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day.......   Mothers Day....... EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:51 am

I havent even thought about it yet, and I have got my mum, step mum and MIL to buy for.

hmmmmmm.....

x
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

About Me!
My Name: Kate

Edit MY profile

Mothers Day....... _
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day.......   Mothers Day....... EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 5:14 am

I have got my mum and stepdad and OH's mum and dad coming for sunday lunch and will get them both bunch of flowers, a book and am making them each a box of cupcakes xx
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

Mothers Day....... _
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day.......   Mothers Day....... EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:01 am

we got our mums a pair of pjs, a bottle of perfume and my mil got a really fancy box of chocolates all hand picked and my mum got some body butter from the body shop as shes off chocolate for lent.

also got my mum an extra gift from hannah. its a little bear that records your own message and hannah has said "I love you Nana" into him.

x
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

Mothers Day....... _
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day.......   Mothers Day....... EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:14 am

We got ohs mum a couple mum bits as that what she likes and a lil nanny keyring frm callum
For my mum i did a lil bad with chocolates, her fav sweets, box of roses a heart hanging thing and a plant which came in its own gorgeous lil bag and a keyring frm callum xx

Were just going to my mums not sure if were actually doing naything and were gonig to see ohs mum on wednesday x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

Mothers Day....... _
PostSubject: Re: Mothers Day.......   Mothers Day....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Mothers Day.......

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Mothers Day....... Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Mothers Day....... Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Mothers Day....... Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Mothers Day....... Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Mothers Day....... Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Mothers Day....... Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Mothers Day....... Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Mothers Day....... Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Mothers Day....... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Mothers Day....... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Mothers Day....... Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Mothers Day....... Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Mothers Day....... Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Mothers Day....... Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Mothers Day....... Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words