Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

September 2009 mummies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies - Page 38 _
PostSubject: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi

I'm not sure if any of you have moved over yet, but I'll keep checking in case any of you find this.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:51 am

Awwww pen she looks so cute on her swim suit! Bless her!

Glad to hear you won't be alone fran, we are hoping to go in a big group of friends and possibly my mum and sister.

I don't drink tea so haven't given it to Charlie maybe I will see if he likes it!
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!
My Name: Laura
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:28 am

Evening all

Robert was a little star today, i was a little worried as he has been really struggling with the last 2 back teeth coming through but as soon as he stepped on set and was in front of the camera he was couldnt stop posing! For a few of the photo's he wasnt smiling but they were such good shots! I think they'd be mad not to pick him but i would say that!
It was Roberts first time on train today and he was a little unsure! I thought he'd love it as he is really into planes, cars, ambulances etc but he got on it started moving and he said off, off, i'm done, home! After being on it for about 10 mins he liked it though!

Cant believe how grown up Ellie is looking!

Can you believe they are going to be 2 soon! Whats everyone got planned for their birthdays?

Kell if i could get away with wearing a bikini i'd buy loads!!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:51 am

Laura, when do you find out if robert was successful?

Yes we've been thinking about what to for ellies birthday. As it's on a Saturday we're taking her to Chester zoo! Ad for presents it's either s kitchen or a play house, probably a kitchen and then a playhouse for Christmas.

Xx
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:15 pm

The photo shoot will be between the 2nd and 7th of August so i should by the end of this week, they only give you a few days notice!
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:00 am

Had my 2nd weigh in tonight and i lost 4lb this week so 10lb in 2 weeks! Quite pleased with myself!
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:33 pm

Wow that's fantastic Laura - well done! Wish i could do that x x x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:50 pm

Wow laura, that's bloody fantastic. Are you down a dress size?
I had to work Monday and yesterday but now I've finished till 22 of august so I'm going to try to lose a few pounds (can'do it work) !
xx
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:04 pm

i can get into a size 12 but i think i need to shift a few more points until i feel comfy in a 12!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:27 pm

Thats really good laura, what is your target?
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:39 pm

I'd like to get to 9 and half stone but its going to take a while i think!
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:45 am

That's my goal as well Laura, it's taking me foreve Sad
I know the closer to goal you are the longer it takes but I was hoping it would be easier than this! I'm lucky if I loose a lb in two weeks! I wouldn't mind but I'm working my arse off at the gym!!

Well done on your loss!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:47 pm

Hope you both reach your goals soon Smile

Whats everyone been up to?

We had a lovely day yesterday, we chilled in the garden for a while and then went out on a bike ride, Ellie loves it on the back of her daddy's bike. We rode the pasture which is a local park but very quiet and beautiful and not many people know about it so there's never anyone there. Then we rode to a pub, and had a drink and then rode home. Later on we went out for tea and Ellie was really well behaved. She seems happy to sit and do some drawing so as long as I always remember to take her crayons and colouring book, she's happy.

Today, we're going into Warrington shopping, I need a few bits for my hols. I need a hat, my head got burned in Turkey and I had constant headaches. OH is getting a new laptop and this one is fooked.

Hope everyone is well

xx
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:57 pm

Hi All

What lovely weather we're having at the moment, wonder how long it will last!

Its my weigh in day tomorrow, i doubt very much that i've lost anything this week as i've been really bad, I've picked quite a bit and we had a bbq round friends on Thursday and a bbq round my parents yesterday and i ate loads!! Oh well i'll have to work harder next week!

Robert is saying so much at the moment, he tries to cope everything we say which is not always a good thing! I am very careful what i say around Robert as i dont want him picking up any bad words, but the the other day i was looking out the window and was sort of talking to myself trying to decide what to dress Robert in and i said to myself, It looks like its going to pee it down so after that Robert went round saying Pee down to everyone he met!!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:01 pm

hehe Laura

Ellie is the same and we've noticed that she listens to our conversations and then says things. So we're going to have to be very careful about who we talk about!!

x
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:11 am

Hi all

Had a lovely day today, met up with some friends for a picnic and they invited their friends so i think there were about 10 mums with their children all having a picnic together, Robert loved it as there was so much food! Did get a bit hot though!

I dont know what is wrong with me at the moment but when i go to sleep all i keep dreaming about is me being pregnant!! I keep thinking how much i'd like another baby but i'm doing quite well with the diet so part of me wants to wait until i've lost a bit more weight so i'm a bit healthier for when i do get pregnant, i lost another 2 and half lb on Tuesday so thats 12 and half lb in 3 weeks which i'm really pleased with!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:18 am

Wow Laura that's a brilliant weight loss, well done!

We've have a lovely day too, i'm off work until the 22 August so its been great having the summer hols with Ellie.

xx
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:16 pm

whats happened to the weather, its raining hard here! All Robert keeps saying is picnic picnic so i think i'm going to have to get our picnic blanket out and have an indoor picnic in the front room!
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:59 am

Hey guys! How you all doing!?

We are good, it's been a bit hectic with tommy being off school! Jodys started his new job as well so i've been keeping myself very busy!

I've joined a challenge on myfitnesspal to loose 10Lbs in august, in 5 days i lost 2.5lbs so i was pleased wth that seens as my weight loss seems to have been somewhere else! There are also mini challenges being set, this week was to burn 500 cals per day, or the equilivant for the week, so for the 5 days should have been 2500, i managed 3993 woohoo very pleased Smile

Charlie is good, he seems to be showing signs of wanting to use the potty, he wont wear a nappy after he's wee'd at all, as soon as he's done it he moans at me, i'm pretty sure he knows when he needs to go as well, so this weekebd i'll be potty shopping lol

I'm absloutly shattered so i'm going to head off for now! only 4weeks 1day till my holiday Smile
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Hi all

Gosh Kell that holiday has soon come round hasnt it??

Plans for today include going to get an iPad Waheeeeeeeeeeey I'm so excited. Ive had a totally shit week. I dropped my iphone (luckily its insured) but its going to take days to come back so I've been sulking as I can't access email 24/7 I really need to be able to access this for my footy. Then on thursday my broke down, whilst I was out with Ellie. Got Green Flag out and they towed it away. The clutch has gone and I was quoted £450 min for it to be fixed but it could be upto £1000!!! Anyway I told them to get it fixed quick and they promised it would be ready yesterday anyway yesterday they rang and said it was all done but when they came to test drive it it didnt work so it appears they have put a faulty clutch in and have to start again so Im car-less til Monday. So I was winging and whining last night to OH that its fine for him to sit and play and his new fooking fantastic laptop, that he collected in fooking fantastic top posh car and checking his email on his foooking fantastic Blackberry Whilst I have the old shit laptop, using the shit pink phone my mum loaned me and stuck in the house my shit fooking car dont work - so long story short haha not really coz you just got the long story - Today he is getting me an iPad - Phew!!!!!!!!!!

Only 1 week to our hols in cyprus yay!!

OOOh going out tongith with oh, just the two of us, fav retaurant with no Ellie - Yay!!

Hope everyone is well

OOOOh again - I meeting up with Andrea and Jo next week Smile

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 38 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:19 am

Just a quickie hello girls, as off to bed!

Wow sounds like you are doing well on your weight loss too. I am feeling huge tonight, and it is all my own fault. I need to get a grip!

Hope you enjoy your evening out Pen, you lucky girl.

DH and i have just watched Bride Wars whilst having a few beverages. Very pleasant. Had my Ellapure launch party today, so been a busy one getting the house clean and baking cakes, etc, did 4 facials as well. Really enjoyed it, doing another one next Saturday too.

Break through with Immy today, she had a poo on the potty!!

And Isla has not had an afternoon nap now for 4 days. Really hope this isn't a permanent thing, she got up at 6.30am this morning too. Not good after consuming most of a bottle of white last night and going to bed gone 11!

Love to all x x x
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 38 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:07 pm

Oh cool Fran sounds like you've been busy! But kinda fun actua;ly! if i were nearer i'd have come!

Charlies been testing me the last couple of days, its getting a bit annoying now, souring drinks out, getting dry cereal out the box and spreading it around the living room, also he's really LOUD!!! and if you try and shhhh him he goes louder still! drivig round the teist! lol

We've got little Tommy this weekend, which is nice! I made a big point of making his mum feel very unwelcome at our house! Which obviously did something as the next thing she's calling Jody moaning about me being rude (BTW i did not say a word to her, her and Tommy were at the door and i was on the way out to walk the dog. I said hello to Tommy and completly ignored her) Could have been worse, i could have gone mental at her like her mum did to jody!

Anyway, she went on to say she wanted to sort things out between ourselves because she couldn't afford to pay for court/mediation (she had told us that her parents were paying all costs as they are so well off. I think after the last letter that we sent out that they have realised she's been lying for years and have decided not to help her)

We are going to go through the mediation process, theres no way we are going to be shafted on this again! Even if we have to pay for it and get the money back in other ways (A little less maintanance for Tommy for a few months maybe)

Unfortunatly this morning Tommy told me that the next time he is down to see us, when we take him back to his grandparents house, he is sleeping at nannys for 10days! wow thats nice, Jody gets 1 night nanny gets 10! how the *$%£ does that work. Tommys mum is still playing games and it is not on!

Off to the park with the kids soon, and then i have to pick up some cheap coke cans so that jody and the boys can shoot them with a bb gun! BOYS!

Then going for a looooooong run and home to cook myself dinner! woohoo!

Have a lovely day guys! x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:20 pm

Hey girls

Hows we all doing??

Fran, Im trying to cut out ellies nap as shes started napping at 4pm which is waaaaay too late and then when I put her to bed at 7.30 she shouts and sings till 9.30 becasue she's not tired!! So the naps are gone!!! Unless of course she wants to nap early in the afternoon.

Kell, hope you get the whole Tommy situation sorted soon, its dragged on for way too long and must be causing all sorts of stress for you all.

Im off to Cyprus on Saturday, cant wait, I love it there. I've booked in to have my toe nails Minxed on Friday. IS this chavvy??? To be honest i think I may be a chav, I would never admit that to anyone else but I just think I might be one!!! Hope you'll all still be my friend??

xxxx
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:31 pm

Hey girls,

Pen what does having your toe nails 'Minxed' involve?? Haha, not heard of that one before. I still love you even if you are a chav.

I wish Isla would still have her nap, she has been sooo moody! She shouted on and off for 45 mins yesterday afternoon, then i ended up getting her up. Meanwhile Imogen had huffed off to her room and fallen fast asleep dressed up as Snow White!! Had to wake her up after about 40ish minutes as knew she would not want to go to bed last night. Of course she was still pratting around at 8.30pm! Even though i had fallen asleep in her bed!

Lucky you and another holiday! I am soo jealous x

Sorry your situation hasn't improved Kell. Tommy's mum sounds awful,why would she not want her son to spend more time with his Dad. It sounds like you do some fab things with him, plus he gets the chance to spend time with his siblings. Not long until your holiday now though!! Yippee!

Got really mad in town today. Some grandfather called me a 'stupid woman' Mad And all because as we were both crossing the road towards each other with pushchairs we went to go the same way, i smiled and said sorry in a jolly voice, whilst he got just past me and called me a stupid woman. I called out 'excuse me!' at him, and felt like going after him and giving him a piece of my mind but thought that may escalate in front of the children. I was so cross when actually it was as much his fault as it was mine, he was pushing a pushchair and holding a little boy's hand, so didn't have much control. What an idiot though, what an example to set on how to speak to people/women. The little boy was older than Imogen too. Anyway kind of think, it's his issue really if he feels the need to behave in that way. Just glad i am not his wife or daughter!

Catch up again later x x x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:58 am

Fran

This is what Minx is - its having chavvy patterns on your nails

http://www.minxnails.com/designgallery.aspx

Fran, you did very well not to tell that man exactly what you thougt of him!

xx
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:02 am

Hello everyone! How are we all?

Sorry havent been on for a while, just havent had much to say really, still havent got much! LOL

All good here. Cant believe Sophia is gonna be two in three weeks. Not doing anything big as she hasnt really got lots of little friends so hopefully having just a couple of the littleys around to play and have cake. She has told me she would like igglepiggle, peppa pig, so that is gonna be interesting to try and make! LOL

For her actual birthday we will be in spain so is gonna be frantic organising family visits before then for her birthday but sure we will work it out. We have got her an easel for her birthday with a blackboard and magnetic board and some magnetic letters and Dave has got her a little electric train for her brio. I am still to get her a little present but not quite sure what to get her.

We went to Isle of white saturday and was lovely. not too busy so Sophia got the whole 'sandpit' (beach) practically to herself!

She is doing wel, she actually did a poo in hher potty on sunday tp which we were so surprised about! But nothing more since, although she often asks to go on the potty, sits for ages, gets up, looks in and then has this really disappointed look on her face that nothing is there. Bless her!

And her swimming is coming on leaps and bounds, she can now swim a couple of metres under water when we give her a starting glide, unaided. So proud and so glad we stuck with the lessons, they seem to be paying off.

Still trying for number two but thusfar, no luck. Hopefully soon but these things happen when they happen so sitting pretty.

Have had fun making up a box of baby stuff for my friend. Although so expensive now! Am sure its got worse since it was our turn? I got two blankets, 3 baby towels, three vests, a hat bib, sleepsuit and vest set, 2 hats, 2 mittens, 3 pairs of socks, a soft padded jacket, a little cuddle blanket with a rabbit on it, some talc, baby wash, sudocrem and moisturiser, cototn wool and 2 packs of size one nappies. Came to £60! Ok, so when i list it, it does sound quite a lot! LOL me and a friend are sharing the cost. We also want to get some pamper bits for her but just dont know what to get. She ahs very sensitive skin and is not very girly. But we want to get her something as is having a difficult pregnancy with constant sickness first trimester and constant nauseousness this trimester, she is itchy all over and has to be tested regularly for that colestasis thingy and they think she could have gestational diabetes and her hips are in constant agony. Fell pretty sorry for her, but also very very excited. Also feel abd as she is having a baby shower but I will be in spain when it hapens. She sounded so disappointed as she hasnt a lot of others to invite.

anyway, that is plent y form me. still been reading all the posts and glad to see all are doing so well, hope all gets sorted soon with little tommy kell.

Lots of love to all,

Mandy xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

September 2009 mummies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Parenting :: Birth Clubs-
Latest topics
» Spotting
September 2009 mummies - Page 38 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
September 2009 mummies - Page 38 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
September 2009 mummies - Page 38 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
September 2009 mummies - Page 38 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
September 2009 mummies - Page 38 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
September 2009 mummies - Page 38 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
September 2009 mummies - Page 38 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
September 2009 mummies - Page 38 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
September 2009 mummies - Page 38 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
September 2009 mummies - Page 38 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
September 2009 mummies - Page 38 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
September 2009 mummies - Page 38 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
September 2009 mummies - Page 38 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
September 2009 mummies - Page 38 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
September 2009 mummies - Page 38 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???