Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

September 2009 mummies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies - Page 39 _
PostSubject: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi

I'm not sure if any of you have moved over yet, but I'll keep checking in case any of you find this.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 39 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:10 am

Hi Mandy

Glad is all is well with you and Sophia.

We're not doing much for Ellies Birthday as Ellie is also lacking friends at the moment. We're just going to have a day at the zoo. We're buying her a kitchen, which I;m sure she will love.

Ellie is really into drawing at the moment, she is obsessed with crayons and pencils and has done some lovely work on in her books and all over our walls and windows, and my new bag and the chair in dentist waiting room. She is also sticker mad now and just loves stickers.

When are you going to Spain? Is to stay with your mil?

xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:04 pm

Hey guys!
We've been in Scotland for mums wedding! It was lively, a little weird as I never thought I'd see this happen it's a little bitter sweet!

Hope your having a lovely time pen!

Mandy good to hear from you! I can't believe our babies are 2 soon either it's gone so fast! I've not been on the pill for a few months but we've not been trying, I sound have Af the week before holiday so the baby making starts in Mexico lol! Charlies very clingy to me ATM it's quite frustrating but I'm sure it'll pass!

Pmsl pen, I've looked at minx haven't had it done but may do! We can be chavs together! What pattern did you go for?
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:25 pm

hiya,

yeah, staying with mil for the week. Should be really good. LOL at the colouring everywhere! Sopha has been a bit like that but now when she goes to write on something she shouldnt we say, ah ah, where do we do drawing? , she says'paper, and usually we can redirect her drawings onto paper. But doesnt always work, sometimes she is still naughty stepped.

glad the wedding went well kell. Must have been lovely to see your mum getting married and so happy. We have been trying for some time now, hopefully not long left to wait now. But who knows, mother nature to decide. Not long now till mexico, how exciting! Hope you have a fantastic time.

well, got a room to clear of clutter before my friend comes to stay on Thursday, also needs to be cleared anyways because we have Dave's mum's hubby coming to stay indefinately from mid september so he can earn more money for their place in spain. Bit apprehensive about that one.....

Thinking I may move Sophia in to the bigger room before he comes (but i need to redecorate first so could be an issue) a s when we do eventually have another, they will need to share anyway if he is still here and also she just has no room for her toys. She is in her big bed now (been 2 weeks, with a few fall outs but not too bad.) so should be easy enough to move her over?

Hope all are good,

Mandy xx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:43 am

Mandy you dark horse you! When you replied you'd had your bfp! Lol congrats again!

Well we had a letter to say that Tommys mum is no longer being represented by her solicitor, so nothing has happened with mediation. I knew she was upti something! I guess she's hoping this will go away! No chance, we are contacting them ourselves and will carry on regardless! She's an idiot!
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:33 pm

That might work well in your favour though, because if the solicitor wONT represent her anymore it shows the solicitor does not think she is a worthy case. So she might struggle finding another. Hope it all works out for the best.

I know, was a bit sneaky but really was not gonna say a thing till twelve weeks for a number of reasons, (1 being i didnt want to be insensitive to others who have had a hard time of pregnancy latley, and another being that I was scared of jinxing it all, silly that one i know but really was/am a lttle bit apprehensive/frightened) its only coz it has been niggling at me tthat i ended up spilling the beans. In retrospect, there is no way i would have got that far before saying something! LOL

MANDY XX
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:09 am

I'm glad you managed to get your scan and are a little more optimistic! I think I'll have similar worries when I get my bfp after my mc last year.
Have a wonderful holiday!

Pen how was your holiday? Did you meet with Andrea in the end?

I don't think the solicitor refused to represent her more she decided she didn't need one! We've got an appointment with mediators 30th sohopefully we should see some progress over the coming months!

I re enrolled in college this week, I'm quite looking forward to starting again! I'll have chemistry and psychology this year! My uncle works in a power plant and has crazy qualifications in chemistry and my dads girlfriend is some top dog in psychology in our area so I have good people around if I need help! Lol

14 more sleeps till cancun!! Smile
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:46 am

Congratulations Mandy. I'm so happy for you and do always look at your ttc ticker.

Just got back from Cyprus, I'm fooked as it was an early flight.

Kell, hope you get sorted soon, it looks like it's going to go in your favour. Just seems mad that it caused all this stress by her being a cowface.

Congrats to your mum too Smile

Haha kell you big chav thinking about getting minxed. I've got black and gold leopard print. I'll stick a photo on Smile. They're brill and still look gorgeous (and chavvy) x

Ellie had a lovely time in Cyprus and can swim and jump in (with armbands) Mandy, how's sophias swimming coming along??

Hugs again to Mandy xxx
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:09 am

Hi Pen,

Sounds like you had a lovely holiday and well done Ellie on the swimming. Soph's is doing alright, she can swim probs a couple of metres under water between us with a bit of a boost and can get herself back up tot he surface if she jumps in or slides in so quite impressed. When prompted she can get herself out of the pool using her arms but she is quite anxious to get out and on a slide so usually she tries to hook her feet up onto the side first! We did have armbands and she could get around really well in them but (stupid me) left them at the pool! So now she has to put up with us holding her unless she is doing her underwater thing! Hoping to go again tomorrow.

Well, has been a busy week but doing ok. Pains settled down so guess was just body adjusting. The peeing is driving me crazy though! Went out for a meal with friends and I think i must have used the loo fifteen times! Did at first try to pass off as a kidney infection but that excuse soon wore out do had to spill the beans, but glad i did because i think it will be good to have their support this time.

Having new fence put up by Dave's dad and bro. They did most of it yesterday. Looks much much better. Before it one of those council jobbies that stand about 3 feet with just three cross planks. So bit of an improvemnt. Was bit horrid and kinda weird though, they were digging up the old fence post and underneath they found buried a sainsburys carrier with a tea toewl and anothe bag within with some dead thing in. Not nice at all! September 2009 mummies - Page 39 128142 Was bit weird though, i get the bury the dead pet in the garden thing, but why under a post and would you really put a treasured pet in aplastic bag? Very strange!

Had my friend to stay which was lovely but I could see she is just really low on self esteem at the mo. Really sad for her. She always has had low self esteem and confidence issues which has led her to make ill thought out decisions about men in the past and then that just end s up making it all worse for her. She saddened me when i found out that a drunken night on holiday (it sounds like) led to her and a friend being drugged and taken advantage of. She thinks they def were drugged as she remembers 'snapping out of it' and being in a situation that she knows she would not have consented to. The thing is, they have agreed to 'never speak of it again', but i dont see how that will help either of them and surely they should report it. It is a few months ago but still. And they were barmen so how many others have fallen victim? But i do kind of understand how confusing and hard the situation is for them and in a way seems easier to brush under the carpet. But noooo.....

But then, what also made it worse was that she revealed that she witht he same friend went back to someones flat near home back in January after a drunken night and in the morning woke to the man being gone and pains in her pack passage which she said she would never consent to.

She always has drunk more than she should on nights out to kind of boost her confidence and has always found it hard to know her limits. It just worries me that it could happen again and again.

She is unwilling to persue it, am guessing it is painful to think of but frustrating too because it means no closure for her and other girls left at potential risk. Dont know what to do really to help her, dont want to go on at her too much because then she will just retreat into her shell further, but then also somehting like that cant be left.

I just feel for her, she said she just feels like she is worthless and useless, she refuses to attribute theese horrible things to being part of the reason and the worst thing is that she feels it is her fault and she should have expected it. yes, she had got herself into dodgy situations but no-one deserves to be taken advantage of. She also did used to self harm and she has promised me that she does not do anything like that anymore, but it does make me worry for her even more.

Anyway, I could say a lot more but i think that is enough for now.

MAndy xx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:12 am

Oh gosh Mandy, you poor friend, It is worrying and she definatly should report it, but it's one of those things she should decide for herself. She definatly shouldn't blame herself! Bless her.

Pen, I keep thinking about it, but i'm not sure about the minx! I want to get my nails done, not sure if it'll be manicure or colour, I'm not usually that Bold, but i suppose i could be! lol

Glad you enjoyed your holiday as well! Charlie loves to swim, well actually he loves to jump in the pool, climb out and jump in again lol!

Swimming he could take or leave!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:53 am

Oh mandy, sounds like your friend needs some help.

I confess I'm a pet buryer (sp) I've a cat and a dog out in our garden and Freya is in an oak box in the dining room. No plastic bags but both are wrapped in towels. I'm getting worried now as our Mildred is right near the bushes as when she was old she used to dig a little nest under the bushes and we always said we'd bury her there!! Sad Hope no one ever digs her up!

Anyway, on to a more chavvy matter these are my super duper chavvy nails

September 2009 mummies - Page 39 6062972532_a8a7ec2e3c
Untitled by freyap, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:10 am

LOL Pen, love it!

The friend i spoke about would love that sooooo much! She has this cool nail varnish that you put on the colour you like and hten a coat of the cool varnish and it cracks it up into two tone, looking a bit like a tortoise shell. Very very cool.

Personally not a varnish person as makes my nails itch! LOL

Mandy xx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:13 am

PMSL Mandy, how do nails itch? Pen lol they are pretty special! i like it tho! I have shit feet, wouldn't want anyone near them, for their own welbeing lol!
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!
My Name: Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:18 pm

Hi all

Sorry not been on for a while been busy and had trouble with the sale of our house! The stupid women that was buying ours tried to get us to drop another 15 grand but we said no so she pulled out last friday, it was all ment to be completed today but we have accepted another offer but the people buying have not sold their property but they seem very trustworthy so we are just going to wait for them now as it has been really stressing me out and cant be bothered with having people looking around again!

Mandy congratulations on your exciting news! How many weeks are you??
We were going to start trying once we moved but that doesnt look like it is happenning any time soon so what we've decided to do is not use any protection and if it happens it happens but then if i'm not pregnant in a bout 6 months then we'll start trying properly, we've missed our chance this month so will have to start again next month, It took 6 months to fall with Robert but i think we were trying too hard and the time when i did get pregnant was when we were not even thinking about babies!

Robert is doing really well, saying so much now, He can count to 15, he knows Circle, Square, Triangle, Heart and he knows most colours, he must get his brains from his dad!
Still not started potty training yet but i'm starting to read into it as i want to be completly ready and want to make sure Rob is ready too.
Hows everyone else getting on with it?
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:41 pm

Hi girls,

How is everyone? Sorry not been posting much, my laptop isn't working and it's a pain to come on the main pc for more than a few moments.

Glad you had a good hol Pen!

How are you feeling Mandy?

And Kell, how are you? Would be so exciting if you were pg. Although bummer about the holiday!

Laura i can't believe your buyer, why would you do that at the last minute?! The silly moo! I'm surprised they can get that far, surely the sale price is already agreed. So is there any problem with the house you are buying, or were you moving in with your parents? Sorry i can't remember. Fingers crossed you will be in the bump club again too then.

I feel really quite broody at the moment, but feel selfish for feeling this way. There is no way we would be ready for another baby any time soon, but feel guilty for wanting another one!

No potty training for us yet. Isla does sit on the potty most days, and she is very aware of what she is doing. She kept saying she wanted a poo on the toilet earlier, any way in the space of DH going upstairs to get her a nappy after she had only trumped on the toilet she did a mahoosive poo on our rug. Seriously i don't know how someone her size is able to produce anything that big!!

We took them swimming this morning which was lovely. Immy can swim a little way on her own with arm bands, so that is fab, considering we don't actually take them swimming very often.

Gotta go, will catch up more soon x x
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:50 pm

hey all,

Kell dunno wth the nails thing but the pads of my fingers go all hot itchy and sweaty! LOL

Laura, soryr to hear about your house falling through. Hopefully this lot will be much more reliable. Sounds like Robert is doing great, what a clever little man!

Fran, nice to hear from you. You have nothing to feel guilty for feeling broody we all do at some point and it usually isnt at a convenient point. Do you think you will have another at some point?

Well, today I had my rescan and little one has grown by 3 mm so more than doubled in size. The sonographer puts me at about six weeks but dates out me at 6+5 so we shall see but quite happy. Now just got to get throught the next 6 weeks until the next scan...

Mandy xx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:57 am

Yay Mandy that's lovely! So pleased baby is growing nicely!

Laura sorry about the house, hope it's settled now and you get to move soon! And good luck when you ttc!

Fran my broodiness has constantly been there just at varying degrees! Your not selfish it's a natural emotion for most mummy's!!

Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:31 pm

Morning all,

Yay glad baby is growing well Mandy. I'm sure the next few weeks will fly past with Sophia and work to think of. Will look forward to seeing your 12 week scan piccie.

Yes i suspect we will have another baby, not for about another 18 months though. Although not sure how we would afford it without me working now.

It is our 6th wedding anniversary today, so we are going out for lunch without the girlies. My mum is having Isla and my best friend is having Immy (she is a childminder), so i'm sure they will both have lots of fun without us. We are also cooking loaded mushrooms to have with some champagne and the Inbetweener's box set tonight - perfect!

Have a good day all x x x
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:18 pm

Happy anniversary!! Hope you have a lovely lunch and evening! I've been watching the old series of inbetweeners it's so funny!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:51 am

Hey girls!!

Well tomorrow is September, I think of September as our month Smile

It was joes birthday on Sunday, I text Andrea this morning, she's fine and happy and Joe had a lovely birthday.

We're getting a kitchen for Ellie from toysrus it's really cool, I'm sure she'll love it. Mark is taking the day before her birthday off, which is a Friday and we're going to Chester zoo. Then on the Saturday we can just enjoy her birthday and obviously watch some footy Smile

I've been really busy as been working full-time this last few weeks as it's enrolment time and our busiest time of year doing all the prep for new cohort. Also it's the start of the footy season next week so it's manic. For years I've been involved in kids footy (age 4 to 16) but this year I'm keeping my last years 16s and I've entered them into a youth league. Also a group of young men approached me last year to ask if I'd consider an open age team so after months of talks, preparation and interviews with the local league on Saturday my adults team will their debut! We're so excited for them. They're a great bunch of lads and I know they'll do well. So Mark, Ellie and I will be going to their first game.

Charlotte has a new boyfriend. I met him yesterday and he seems nice. He's 29 (she's 21) and he has a 9 year old daughter. He's very good looking lol. I'm actually quite proud of myself that I didn't get stressed with age gap etc. I'm quite cool with it all Smile

Oh well bed time for me

Hope your all well a d that our babies are ready to be two.

Xxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:28 am

Pen it seems somewhat sad our babies are growing up! Charlie is two this Saturday! We've got him a ride on bike and a play house for the garden! He's getting a scooter from a friend as well, he's obsessed with the neighbours one so I think it'll go down well! We are taking the boys to a lovely farm come play centre with the family!

We are going away on Sunday! I'm so excited and scared because I'm going to miss my boys soooooooooooooooooo much!

I enrolled for year two this week! I've got two day classes and one evening tutorial I'm really pleases as it means I don't have too much evening stress!this year is psychology and chemistry!

Jody went to his initial mediation meeting yesterday, it went well but the next step is him and the ex together trying to come to an agreement, I'm worried she will agree to what he wants but break the agreement. I guess time will tell!

Have a lovely week guys! Smile
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:06 am

Happy birthday Charlie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Wriggler

Wriggler

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:19 am

Happy birthday Charlie! I hope he had a lovely day!!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:27 am

ok girls

i need reminders of their birthdays

Joe was Sunday

What date was Sophia's?

Charlie today

Then I think it was Sophie, Isla, Ellie, Robert and then Rach went into October.

I can remember Joe, Charlie,Sophie and Isla's births so well as I was still pregnant and logging on constantly to check who'd popped. After I had Ellie I didnt log on as much (for some strange reason) xx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:11 am

Thanks guys we had a lovely day! Went to the farm andthey have a massive play centre in it the kids loved it! I got a tan lol
I put Charlie to bed this evening and balled my eyes out as we go away tomorrow! I'm gonna miss my boys! My world literally evolves around them!

We got Charlie a play house, a ride on motorbike, some Disney toys he loved all of them! Threw a few Wobblies when we had to stop him playing on them to go out lol!
Otherwise he was so well behaved!

Pen I've no idea on birthdays, Charlie was so early in the month I was pretty wrapped up in him. Bad kell lol!

Right I'm off to bed guys, got to be up in a few hours to get to gatwick! See you all soon xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:08 pm

Have a super holiday kell x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

September 2009 mummies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Parenting :: Birth Clubs-
Latest topics
» Spotting
September 2009 mummies - Page 39 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
September 2009 mummies - Page 39 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
September 2009 mummies - Page 39 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
September 2009 mummies - Page 39 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
September 2009 mummies - Page 39 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
September 2009 mummies - Page 39 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
September 2009 mummies - Page 39 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
September 2009 mummies - Page 39 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
September 2009 mummies - Page 39 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
September 2009 mummies - Page 39 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
September 2009 mummies - Page 39 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
September 2009 mummies - Page 39 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
September 2009 mummies - Page 39 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
September 2009 mummies - Page 39 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
September 2009 mummies - Page 39 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???