Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

if you could do any job in the world

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

if you could do any job in the world _
PostSubject: if you could do any job in the world   if you could do any job in the world EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:17 am

what would it be?
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: if you could do any job in the world   if you could do any job in the world EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:27 am

a personal shopper for ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ME ?

does that count ?
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: if you could do any job in the world   if you could do any job in the world EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:32 am

Thats actually a really hard question... I would want to be rich, but I wouldnt want to be in a really stressful, high powered job with long hrs, frequent training/exams and lots of responsibility eg surgery or law. I also wouldnt want to be famous and have to deal with all the intrusion into personal life...

Hmm... What has few hrs and is well paid with no pressure and wouldnt interfere with family life?

Probably some type of consultancy/counselling/life coach type work. Eg rich people come to me tell me their problems and I spout off crap to them for £1k an hr. Loads of money, no pressure as you can persuade them they arent focused enough lol, and I could fit the hr's around my family. Would be great if you got celeb clients as you could have a good nosey into their private life all in the name of work! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: if you could do any job in the world   if you could do any job in the world EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:40 am

Well I always wanted to work with animals but I couldn't hack being a vet it's too gorey so i'd maybe like to be a zoo keeper but then Im not going to earn my millions doing that (and yes I care about being rich)

I'd love to be in a famous band though lol
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: if you could do any job in the world   if you could do any job in the world EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:47 am

i would like to invent something so stupidly amazing and simple that everyone would be amazed no-one thought of it first and have everyone else run my company and i sit back and watch the bank balance go up up and up !

in more realistic terms i would like to own my own pub not some high market end thing , just a nice friendly pub where people spend thier sundays in the beer garden having nice relaxing drinkipoo
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: if you could do any job in the world   if you could do any job in the world EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:08 am

I just want to be a professional party goer. That would suit me just fine Very Happy I would do the odd bit of writing for ok magazine and go to loads of openings. Oooh i think i want to be Kerry Katona!!!!
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: if you could do any job in the world   if you could do any job in the world EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:27 am

If.it wasn't for having kids would say to work in csi or.be a film director
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: if you could do any job in the world   if you could do any job in the world EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:34 am

stay at home mom, arnt i sad, lol if we could afford for me not to go back to work i so would do it, i love being at home, the house is clean, the dinner is cooked, rich homework is done every night and i'm on top of the washing for the first time ever lol.

but if i had to work, i've just applied for my dream job and waiting for an interview, (fingers crossed) to work in a school liason with other departments, but will see
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: if you could do any job in the world   if you could do any job in the world EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:54 am

I really dont have a clue. Ummm I'd like to be rich and not do alot lol
Back to top Go down
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: if you could do any job in the world   if you could do any job in the world EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:01 am

ClareandRuss wrote:
stay at home mom, arnt i sad, lol if we could afford for me not to go back to work i so would do it, i love being at home, the house is clean, the dinner is cooked, rich homework is done every night and i'm on top of the washing for the first time ever lol.

Me too. If not I do actually like my job (teaching) but if I could do anything I'd own an f1 team
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: if you could do any job in the world   if you could do any job in the world EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:29 am

I'd love to be a games tester
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: if you could do any job in the world   if you could do any job in the world EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:55 am

There's a lady on Radio 1, not sure what her official job title is.. entertainment reporter/reviewer? But she gets to watch films, go to concerts, meet celebs and then does a report/review about it on radio. That seems pretty cool job

I have no massive ambitions.
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: if you could do any job in the world   if you could do any job in the world EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:32 am

haha snoops trust you to overthink it Wink i think mine is probably similar to yours though - although......having looked at counselling courses and worked with depressed people, i genuinly have to think erm do i want to hear people moaning all day? probably not, so i would only counsel people who were happy Wink

the reason i ask is that i really thought that being a stay at home mummy would be my absolute ideal.....and i feel very guilty and selfish in saying that i now find that really i enjoy work and feel like i need it to stay sane/myself/independent....now if i had a job i could take elijah to, maybe that would be the answer?!
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: if you could do any job in the world   if you could do any job in the world EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:33 am

im already in my perfect job !

but my other option was radiography
Back to top Go down
VickieAndSophie

VickieAndSophie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: if you could do any job in the world   if you could do any job in the world EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:45 am

I would love to be a holiday reviewer,
one of those people on the travel channel who goes on free holidays around the world then goes on tv to talk about it!
X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: if you could do any job in the world   if you could do any job in the world Empty

Back to top Go down

if you could do any job in the world

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
if you could do any job in the world Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
if you could do any job in the world Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
if you could do any job in the world Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
if you could do any job in the world Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
if you could do any job in the world Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
if you could do any job in the world Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
if you could do any job in the world Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
if you could do any job in the world Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
if you could do any job in the world Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
if you could do any job in the world Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
if you could do any job in the world Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
if you could do any job in the world Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
if you could do any job in the world Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
if you could do any job in the world Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
if you could do any job in the world Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???