Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

any tips ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

any tips ? _
PostSubject: any tips ?   any tips ? EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:27 am

after playgroup today we were asked to stay back for a little chat , basically madam is being just that a madam , not following rocedure , throwing temper tantrums, she was in playleaders arms today and kicked out and got a boy in the head Sad. they say she is becoming a hazard to herself and others , she was walking around with scissors today , the playleader did admit that was her fault as she should never have left them laying about
she swings off the fire escape door, goes in the cupboard where they are not allowed ( why it wasnt locked i dont know as it usually is ) , wont stay sat down for story time,snack or songtime ,even at home she runs about everywhere . Her playleaders words " she rules the roost "
D is currently on floor sobbing her heart out , you know the crying where they cannot catch their breath ? , all because we are not trying t get her to read/draw at the table instead of walking about , i know that seems trivial but if i want to keep her in playgroup i dont need her teaching the other kids her ways
if i am honest i would say D is probably spoilt rotten , i bow down to her every need and let her off with loads , cuddle her after a row and stuff ( she is now playing dolls and stopped crying as much , a little whimper now and then )playleader has asked us for any help in getting this sorted , at the minute other than our attempts at home for a bit more routine with things i think maybe upping her days to mon,wed and fri as currently she has a break from wed till monday and possibly forgetting the ways of the school room ? have also suggested to OH that one of us for a few weeks goes and sits in on playgroup , not as a parent helper but to observe D and if she falls out of line we quietly put her back in her chair /take her off the door handles .The parent helper did not appear today so i think it made things more difficult as not enough eyes fir all the children and if 1 was focusing on mine then that left 1 person with 7 kids
i swear she is not that disruptive at home ( well not in my eyes , maybe im just more relaxed with her ways )but saying that she does have freedom to do as she wishes at home ( within safety of course ) so its a huge shock i guess going into school
i have really rambled on but any suggestions would be great ? x
i sounded like i was defending her actions to OH earlier but i stand by my saying the severe lack of communication and understanding must play a huge factor , she understands when i say , wheres sooky / wheres dodo ? , go bed ?hi and bye , aww baby/dolly cuddles and thats about the lot oh and the words no and bad , she cries pretty much when they are said Sad
any suggestions ? xx
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

any tips ? _
PostSubject: Re: any tips ?   any tips ? EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:36 am

because we are trying to get her to sit at table ***
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

any tips ? _
PostSubject: Re: any tips ?   any tips ? EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:56 am

hun, she is too young to be sitting and listening, the idea of foundation stage is that they learn to do these things nad encouraged. to be honest half of her behaviour sounds like she is not being supervised correctly.

routine may help but that takes time to put in place, i'd ask what playgroup exactly want from her, but to be honest to me she sounds completly normal for her age and doing what she should when given the opportunity.

my bro and sil have been told by my neices teacher that she doesnt stop talking and they are taking her out of class, this is incorrect as at the age of 4 its good for them to talk.

me being a child advocate would say to the playgroup that you will help with routine but that she is free spirited and its perfectly ok for her age to be doing the things shes doing.

hugs i know its horrid, when you spoken to about your child, but she sounds just like my neices when they were her age and they beautiful highly intelligent little girls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

any tips ? _
PostSubject: Re: any tips ?   any tips ? Empty

Back to top Go down

any tips ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
any tips ? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
any tips ? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
any tips ? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
any tips ? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
any tips ? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
any tips ? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
any tips ? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
any tips ? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
any tips ? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
any tips ? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
any tips ? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
any tips ? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
any tips ? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
any tips ? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
any tips ? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???