Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

June 09 Mummies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

June 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: June 09 Mummies   June 09 Mummies EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:41 am

Are any of you here yet? xx
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

June 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: June 09 Mummies   June 09 Mummies EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:15 pm

Yeah i'm here, although not technically a june mummy Laughing how are you? I doubt we'll get many of the other junies here. It's gone really quiet on the AB thread Sad
Hows Callum doing?xx
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!

Edit MY profile

June 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: June 09 Mummies   June 09 Mummies EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:44 am

Hi hun im ok how ru?xx
no think sophie comes on here thats bout it i notcied it gone really quiet x
Callum has come on so much ithis last week its amazing how is imogen doing? xx
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

June 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: June 09 Mummies   June 09 Mummies EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:49 pm

Aww good for him. What's he doing? Did you find a solution for the problems you were having with eating?

Imogen's doing really well. Still not talking a lot, although when you ask a question she will reply even if it doesn't make sense, so i think she understands a lot but just can't respond. She's doing some really cute things like i can stand the other side of the room with my arms open and say cuddle and she runs over and gives me a big kiss and cuddle. And she picks her dolly up and gives her big cuddles, which is adorable to watch.
xx
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!

Edit MY profile

June 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: June 09 Mummies   June 09 Mummies EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:36 am

He taken his 1st steps last week out of the blue and he alot more bubbly and making different noises saying mum & daddy even tho he dont know what it means. Noticed he playing with toys better too putting things in and out etc he wasent really doing this before.
Thats so sweet bless her xx

No havent really found a solution im gettin hassle of hv still because he as jars but he wont eat anything for dinner otherwise so i have to give them im not gonna starve him no way having probs with him at lunchtime now he use to have sandwiches n toast but now he just throws them and shakes his head but i think its do with his teeth coming through x

Can u remember after imogen taking her first steps how long it was till she started walking further x I think callum can do upto 8-9steps in ago so far xx
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

June 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: June 09 Mummies   June 09 Mummies EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:51 pm

Aww yay his first steps. Well done Callum! I think it was a couple of weeks/a month where she did a few steps and it was increasing how many she could do then one day she must have just decided walking was quicker and just started walking everywhere. Speaking to friends at babygroup they said the same thing happened with their babies.

Ah sorry you're still having trouble with food. I have the opposite problem in that Imogen will only eat things herself and is so fussy that she barely eats, she will have a complete temper tantrum if i try to feed her with a spoon. I think as long as you're trying to encourage him to eat lumpier/non jar stuff there's not a lot more you can do. Just hope one day he just gets it and starts eating better. Sorry i'm no help

Funny you mentioned the toys, i've noticed that too. Imogen is starting to understand the meaning more of the toys. She got into role play kind of play too, she loves pouring tea for people and having little tea parties. It's so cute.

How much sleep does Callum have in a day? and how much milk? Imogen seems to have a lot more milk that others and sleeps about 3-4hrs in the day (two naps). I don't know if thats too much of either?
xx
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!

Edit MY profile

June 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: June 09 Mummies   June 09 Mummies EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:02 am

ooooh thats good i was just hoping he be walking by christmas so shouldnt be too long. its been 2weeks and i wouldnt say its too much better he get frustrated as he wants to get where he wants quicker so he jus throws himself down and crawls altho its bum shoverling at the mo.
Think someone told me it was within a week or so but glad its not lol xx

Well im giving the jars at dinner but everything else im trying to give him lumps which he is coping with then il gradually get his main meals to it. Callum does go through that too sometimes he wont eat of a spoon n only wants finger foods another da it will be oppsoite. Also find one day he will love something few das later he wont eat it lol xx

aww thats sweet role playing x dont think callum would do that he like putting things in and out of things and throwing aswell x

Milk he has a bottle when he wakes up before breakfast then a small bottle just before he goes down for nap then a full bottle before he goes to bed. He was driking more but i noticed if he drunk in the afternoon he would throw up his dinner ever since i did he is great eating dinner, Milk must upset his belly with the food. I now do a cup juice in his beaker which i put on the floor and he drinks that he didnt touch it at 1st but now he drinking it prob cos he knws he aint getting milk. How much is imogen having?

Sleep he just has the one nap normally around 11 he sleep between 2-3hrs and thats it. If he goes to bed any later then 12 lunchtime i cnat get him into bed untill 10ish and he still gets up same time and is moody lol so just the 1 nap. Does she sleep well atnight? i tihnk if she does i wouldnt worry about it if u noticed she sleeping less at night cut the nap abit xx

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

June 09 Mummies _
PostSubject: Re: June 09 Mummies   June 09 Mummies Empty

Back to top Go down

June 09 Mummies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Parenting :: Birth Clubs-
Latest topics
» Spotting
June 09 Mummies Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
June 09 Mummies Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
June 09 Mummies Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
June 09 Mummies Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
June 09 Mummies Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
June 09 Mummies Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
June 09 Mummies Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
June 09 Mummies Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
June 09 Mummies Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
June 09 Mummies Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
June 09 Mummies Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
June 09 Mummies Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
June 09 Mummies Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
June 09 Mummies Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
June 09 Mummies Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???