Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

confused confused confused....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!
My Name: lou
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

confused confused confused.... - Page 2 _
PostSubject: confused confused confused....   confused confused confused.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:35 am

First topic message reminder :

well if you ladies havent seen already on fb me and the bf have split up...if you dont like disgusting things i woulnt read any furthur. please be honest wth me.
basically this morning, i was changin benjy in his nursery (bathroom is directally opposite) and OH was in bath.
i went in to ask him something (not that i can remember what now)
walked in and he was butt naked at the sink, with a stiffy!! Surprised
he quickly grabbed the tub we use to wash hair and swilled the sink...i aked him what he was doing, and he said "just swillin the hairs down the sink!" i knew fine wel he'd been jacking off!!! right opposite the room me and his son where in!! i know men be men, but howay theresa time and place ffs!!
anyways i asked him and he blatantly denied it even tho there was (TMI...so sorry!!) jizz in the sink!!! eurgh!!!! No
i then asked him why he was all flushed and he said he always gets a nob on when hes had a bath and always get ht n flustered when too...
so anyway i kept bothering him, he told me i was craaazy and that i was seeing 2+2=5 blah blah blah, and he tried to blame it on my PND!!!
then i gave him an ultimatum!!! "lie and he leaves....(as i KNEW he'd done the deed---which i find fowl anyway, nevermind when me and his son were in the room opposite!!)
"or tell me the truth and we'll work through things!" so he EVENTUALLY after a full hour of arguing admitted to jacking off in the snk Shocked
bleurrrrrgh!!! i was nearly sick!!!
maybe some women fnd this ok, but my OH hs always sed hes not bothered about that kinda thing, "why would he when he has me" etc etc
so anyway i split up with him and left him to stew whilst i went down to my mums...still there now. but truly stumped on what to do...as deep down obviously i still love him and want to be with him, and as a family... BUT its the lies...he cant be trusted with his son, as he sometimes loses his rag and swears at him, and he is very heavy handed with him.
please can someone give me some advice, and clear my mind of feelin like this is all my fault...
ps i punched him 3 times in the stomach and slapped him once...i lost my rag when he'd told me i was crazy, nd he made me re-think what i'd seen, then he admitted it! GRRRR
so angry!!!!
oh, also i txt him asking him why he cudnt wait for sex (i have a bad infection and v sore, cut and bleeding down below!) and he said back "cos i'm ony human!!" Surprised
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seriously, my heart says go back with him, but my head says noooo stay the fcuk away!!
help please
i feel broken.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LesleyandBethany

About Me!
My Name: Lesley

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: confused confused confused....   confused confused confused.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:32 am

I think Mario has summed the situation up perfectly.
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: confused confused confused....   confused confused confused.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:54 am

gosh, you all have strong opinions lol
for me it was more the shock of it that got to me.
yeah he should have come to me first, after all he knew i was getting benjy to sleep so could've waited a bit longer...but anyway...thats by the by now.
we've worked through it, he lied because he was embarrased and that to lie was his first response, because he's never been caught in the act before.
we both apologised to each other, my for overreacting, and his for lieing and doing it in the first place...(his words not mine)

i feel like i do because of my moods...i have mega bad mood swings, which i had before i was pg anyway...i have depression due to the fact of lots of shitty things going on at the moment and getting on top of me...

getting my hair done tomorrow, then going out on the town with my mum on friday. let my hair down (thats the only time i feel like pre-boring me) dancing and having a laugh makes me smile.

yeah, heavy handedness, is just the way adam handles things, but, he doesn't seem to listen when i tell him he has to be gentler with a child, especially ours. He either doesn't realise he's doing it, or he is generally being a dick.
He brow slaps him (not viciously, i think he thinks he's being funny...) this kinda thing, goes on most of the day.
He then may say something like "ohhh man benjy eat ya brekkie ya knacka!" or "stop being a moany bastard!" and then when i lose my temper with him for saying these things he laughs and says "i said he was moaney before the bastard word though, i was only joking!" that kind of piffle.

i wouldnt for a second stay in the house if i thought OH was ever going to hurt him...i'd kill him before he even got near benjy.
i carried that child in me for 42 weeks and 2 days...i had a 3 day labour and i love him to death...he is safe with me Smile
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: confused confused confused....   confused confused confused.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:56 am

Glad you sorted it all out hun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: confused confused confused....   confused confused confused.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:10 am

Shocked i had the EXACT same scenario with sam last year(well i walked in and saw him mid wank) and he blatantly lied about it....i felt like pure shit tbh and nearly split with him over it

i'd say take a day or two and have a talk with him...it's really not that bad...although at the time i felt devastated and didn't agree with that statement

you will get over it....yet tbh...even a year and a half on...i still don't trust him anymore...not sure i ever will do again
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: confused confused confused....   confused confused confused.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:32 am

yeah the trust has gone kenty...not because of the actual thing he did...but the blatent lies. he has lied about other stupid things in the past aswell...i hate liars...dont see the point myself...Sad
ah well it's sorted...but like i said above, trust is gone...x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: confused confused confused....   confused confused confused.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:38 am

Hey Hun, glad you've sorted it out hehe it's amazing how sensible we all are when it's someones elses problem. Hope you have a good night out. xx
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: confused confused confused....   confused confused confused.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:42 am

ooops, only read the main post so didn't see the update!

glad you guys have worked it out xx
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: confused confused confused....   confused confused confused.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:44 am

glad you've sorted things out and had a good night out, its just what you needed. I dont know why you've got such low self confidence, you've so pretty!

I really would reign in the swearing though you dont want benjys first word to be bastard! Plus everytime he brow slaps benjy do it right back at him if david did that to ava i would boot him up the arse.
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: confused confused confused....   confused confused confused.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:04 am

i have told him to stop the swearing, i know ppl lose their temper, i do. im not miss perfect!! he does it a lot though, and i feel like he doesnt love benjy. hes never said it to him Sad that makes me cry just thinking about it Sad
i give him a good boot whenever he touches benjy, but he doesnt take any notice. he is very blind to what an arse he can be sometimes jo.

thanks for saying im pretty jo...i used to be proud of myself...never thought i was pretty though. just proud.
now i look in the mirror and all i see is the fat stomach, the strecth marks, the huge thighs, the hangy boobs...i could go on and on and on lol it's just the way i am. i have always hated myself...not just because i've had a baby.

always been quite depressive really lol a bit of a radge if ya like lol x
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: confused confused confused....   confused confused confused.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:13 am

im sure he loves benjy some blokes are just too macho they dont want to appear soft.

self confidence is a hard one,hopefully a new hairdo will send you in the right direction !
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: confused confused confused....   confused confused confused.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:54 am

pinkyd wrote:
I really would reign in the swearing though you dont want benjys first word to be bastard! Plus everytime he brow slaps benjy do it right back at him if david did that to ava i would boot him up the arse.

totally
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: confused confused confused....   confused confused confused.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:54 pm

Glad Youve sorted things now xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: confused confused confused....   confused confused confused.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

confused confused confused....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
confused confused confused.... - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
confused confused confused.... - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
confused confused confused.... - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
confused confused confused.... - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
confused confused confused.... - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
confused confused confused.... - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
confused confused confused.... - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
confused confused confused.... - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
confused confused confused.... - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
confused confused confused.... - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
confused confused confused.... - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
confused confused confused.... - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
confused confused confused.... - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
confused confused confused.... - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
confused confused confused.... - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words