Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

September 2009 mummies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies - Page 2 _
PostSubject: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi

I'm not sure if any of you have moved over yet, but I'll keep checking in case any of you find this.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!
My Name: Laura
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:53 pm

Does Mandy know about this site? I can talk to her on facebook if she doesnt
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:44 am

I don't know if Mandy does. This forum was set up by a regular AB user about a month ago i think. I didn't know anything about it until last week, but had wondered why AB was so quiet!

x x x
Back to top Go down
andreah

andreah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:14 am

Ahhh found you all at last! How come we have moved over here anyway?? What was wrong with the AB forum???
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:59 am

I don't know really Andrea September 2009 mummies - Page 2 Icon_lol Quite like it over here, seems a bit more private and less argumentative in the general areas which is nice. Not that it really affected us in Sept mummies.

So how are you feeling now the redundancy is pending? In some ways it must be good to know something is going to happen, one way or another... hopefully you will get a nice payout, or the chance to reduce your hours with the new company??

x x x
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:46 am

Evening

I'll send mandy the link on facebook and hopefully she'll come on here, is there anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:39 am

Hey guys!

Pen, sorry your feeling so sad Sad try to enjoy the time you have with her. It will be a shock to the system but you will be good soon. ((((Big hugs))))

Laura good to see you!! aww bless Robert trying to walk, it didn't take too long from that to constant walking with Charlie! Then the fun really begins lol

Andrea, hope you get a nice payout soon then! are you looking for something else while you are waiting for redundancy?
Do you think you'll go into another full time job?
Hows things with you and your oh?

Fran i know kiddiecare lol! a soft play centre sounds good! i'll look to!

I had college this morning, had Human biology, i literally sat there with my eyes popping out of my head September 2009 mummies - Page 2 Icon_eek September 2009 mummies - Page 2 Icon_cyclops September 2009 mummies - Page 2 Affraid
its gone from being revision of gcse science to hardcore a level biology! but by the end of the session i think i got it lol!
I'm shattered!!!!!!
Anyway got to get things ready for tomorrow, got chemistry, i bet i'll be like September 2009 mummies - Page 2 Icon_eek September 2009 mummies - Page 2 Affraid again lol

Sleep well xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:43 am

Hi girls

yes laura, please contact Mandy, rach knows but doesn't know about sept mummies so let rach know too if you can.

I do like ab but there were just a few things happened in general chat that put me off, then it went really quiet and then I got a pm about this site. I must admit I fo like it here and find it easy to use and you don't have to keep logging in.

Just hope vic finds her way over.

Had a busy footbally night here, they've just gone home so I'm off to bed.

Fran, how were the cakes?

Laura, love your ticker!

Andrea, what's the going rate for someone to host a website (thought you might know as your a techy type person). We've been quoted £35 pet month for hosting, we do the rest ourselves?

Lots of love

xxx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:50 am

Sorry kell, missed you there!

Oooh all sounds like hard work to me! I use to like biology but not chemistry! I think you're absolutley great doing this access course.

I have a friend who had her 3 kids and used to work in morrisons then she packed her job in and did the access course at our college. Marks neice came before and told me she's just qualified as a nurse and is working at the womens in Liverpool. Before you know it you'll be fully qualified.

Thanks for the support with regards to me leaving ellie. It seems
impossible to beleive that this time next week I'll have gotten my first day over with! Sad
Night all
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:05 am

Pen my OH is a web designer so if Andreah doesnt know i can ask him when he gets in from football if you like, what website do you want?

Robert is being a real pain at going to bed at the moment, he will juts scream for about half hour when he used to be really good at going to sleep. Tonight i put 2 dummies in his cot to see if that helped at all and it did! He fell asleep sucking one and holding the other, he looked very cute!

I love my ticker picture of Robert it was when he was about 3 days old!
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:37 am

Just thought i'd let you know i've sent a message to Rachel and mandy and also spoke to Rosie mum (cant remembr her name!!) but she said she said she isnt going to come on this site so we'll all have to pop back and talk to her.
Why have you all come over here though?
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:46 pm

Hi laura.

This is my website www.pexhilljfc.co.uk the company we're with now have been taken over and they're charging us stupid money everytime we want something adding etc. We've found a new designer who will re create it as it is for £1400 but she said to host it,it'll be £35. We are going to do all the admin ourselves so we're a bit peeved at having to pay £35 as the last company didn't charge a hosting fee!

This forum seems more friendly but the main reason I moved is because there was no one left in gen chat on ab. Still pop on ab as I love it but there's no one there!

Fran, have you got a moving date!

What date is islas birthday, is it today??? I know it was a few days before ellie?

xxx
Back to top Go down
pecan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:42 pm

BOOOOOOOOO! Just jumping in to say hi havent been on here for a while glad you made a sept mums post back in a bit xxx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:51 pm

Hay rach

glad you found us Smile
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:22 pm

Hi all,
Well i survuved my first day as lecturer! We did cooking adnd shopping. went well but went by in a flash so still not sure what went on really! Then did paperwork and had meetings in the afternoon.

Not happy with sophia's nursery at the mo. I dropped her off yesterday, explained she had been quite clingy and not loads of sleep over weekend. I knew she was meant to be settling in this week in the new room (just a couple of hours a day with her key worker) but when i returned, i discovered she had been in the othere downstairs room (not the one she is going to join) ALL DAY with no staff she knew! They didnt give her milk because no-one told them she had cows milk at two despite having the cup on the side. She had 6 nappies in her bag that morning but had only been changed three times and no nappies left in bag, and they didnt return her socks! They said it was because of ratios and she was one of the eldest but i am not impressed. They said there were a few tears, I'm not surprised! And so sophia was afraid all evening that i was gonna leave her every time i got up last night and it unsettled her night sleep meaning she only got nine hours. Oh and at nursery she only had had an hour sleep all day 'when she took herself off to the corner, lied down and fell asleep!'

Not good at doing angry, just get upset usually! But they are def gonna be hearing about it, its not on! Sorry for the big moan, just needed to get that out!

On a nicer note, we went back to playgroup today and Sophia had a lovely time playing in water and with cars and trains! all Good, and is currently asleep!

Hope all are well, Kell, how's the course going?

Hope all have a good week,

MAndy xx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:25 pm

go to profile then for photo select avatar for ticker select signature
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:33 am

Hi everyone,

You have all been busy posting, so sorry if i miss anyone or anything!

Hi Rach!

Kell i am really impressed by your course, it sounds so interesting and like you are getting stuck in already.

Mandy, that is awful about the nursery i am not surprised you are upset/angry about Sophia's care. It is definitely worth you saying something. I have had a couple of times where things have annoyed me at our nursery, especially in the early days when i was getting to know the staff a little. I have to say i am really impressed with them at the moment, and now feel much happier about leaving both Imogen and Isla and the level of care they are receiving. Considering how expensive nurseries are and what an important job it is, it is surprising the standards that some of them keep when you read things on here. Well done on your first day lecturing, your day sounds really interesting too! Uh i have a boring job.

It is Isla's birthday tomorrow! So we all have the day off, yay! I made the cakes on Sunday and have frozen them. I will take them out in the morning and make the icing for them then... hopefully will have time before we go out. Think we will be taking them to the theme park place in the morning, then sleeps and party time after that. This time last year... i was fed up with false alarms and DESPERATE to have her out, hehe!

We have had a good day. I dropped Isla off for her morning session (in preparation for the full day on Thursday when i am at work), and she didn't even cry September 2009 mummies - Page 2 Icon_eek Apparently she had a great morning and only got a little grizzly at about 12pm (which is when i give her lunch usually) so her key worker gave her a cuddle and she got all snuggly like she was going to fall asleep. She was having a cuddle with one of the other ladies chomping on a breadstick when we picked her up. So i am pleasantly surprised to say the least! Hoping for the same on Thursday...

It was also nice to have the morning with Immy. She had a gp appointment and then we went to a playgroup. Apart from fidgeting when i changed her poo bum she has been a little angel. Which makes such a welcome change September 2009 mummies - Page 2 633833

Hopefully pop on later. Out for salsa tonight, really looking forward to that. Although have swollen boobies from not feeding for 4 days, hoping they will calm down by the weekend!

x x x
Back to top Go down
andreah

andreah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:10 am

Hiya everyone.......sorry Pen, i dont really have anything to do with Website Hosting, as we have a company that does it for us and I update it etc, he charges £120 +VAT per annum for 100mb of data if that helps! My field is Network/Desktop Support......Laura you may be better at helping

I dont know whether i have mentioned this, but we have found out that the company which was to buy some of our sites have made an offer, but made it clear that they dont want the staff, so therefore if it goes ahead then the company will be made insolvent along with the staff, and i will have to claim redundancy off the government. 11 years service down the pan.......redundancy will only be about 6k ( i think), which will pay my debts off, with hardly any change.

Fran, salsa sounds god hun......i remember when i stopped BF, OMG by boobs were like ROCKS, all GG of them September 2009 mummies - Page 2 Icon_eek , So painful!

Kell, your course sounds ace, i bet you will be fantastic when you qualify. My friend is training at Warrington Hospital, she has delievered 6 babies so far!!!!

Mandy, i would have kicked off at the nursery, make sure you say something hun, especially as sophia was affected by it.

Rach, hiya hun....hope you are feeling better and you pregancy is going well
Back to top Go down
pecan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:01 am

Hi girls...

Andrea im feeling loads better now just waiting for my scan in 2weeks September 2009 mummies - Page 2 617531
my daughter is watching over my shoulder and just said you look like me but with blonde hair September 2009 mummies - Page 2 633833

Happy birthday for tomorrow isla September 2009 mummies - Page 2 635468
Back to top Go down
andreah

andreah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:08 am

Aww hi Rachels daughter September 2009 mummies - Page 2 427460 ....i dont know what you look like Rachel, i havent seen your photos!!!!
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:00 am

Evening all

Mandy thats not good about Sophia's nursery is it.

Kell sounds like you're doing well with your course.

Andreah do you know what you want to do after this job?

Pen my OH said if that £35 is for a year thats a really good rate, most places do charge for hosting, OH does too.

Sorry i know i've missed people put but i'm so tired after swimming and getting my car sorted at the garage (the exhaust fell off on our way home from friends Sunday evening) so i'm going to go to bed, i'll pop on tomorrow after lunch
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:09 am

Laura hope the exhaust didn't cost too much!

Mandy, i'd definatly have something to say to the nursery also. your right its not on.

Andrea, so sorry to hear that about the redundancy. when will you be leaving work now?
I had to claim the smp through the inland revenue and it took ages to come through, just be aware they are worse than useless, you may have to make it your mission to contact them everyday!

Hey Rach!! good to see you!

Pen lol i've gotta pass this course yet!

Fran, Happy birthday to your little princess for tomorrow! hope you all have a lovely day!
Can you send cake inthe post please! i looooooooooove the cake!

sorry if i've forgotten anyone, i'm tired with a capital T, charlie had one of his back teeth cut last night and my gosh did i know about it last night bless him.

The course is good, i'm enjoying it alot! i didn't realise just how much was involved tbh at first, i am studying the equilivent of 4 a levels and 3 gcse's in a year September 2009 mummies - Page 2 Affraid
but like you say it'll be worth it in the end! I just have to make sure i put the hours in at home!

anyway off to bed now Night all xxx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:48 pm

Happy Birthday Isla! xxxxx

Fran, I hope you have a lovely day!

Mandy, I think you need to have words with nursery! It's hard enough having to go work without the stress of worrying about them at nursery! Glad your first day teaching went well.

Andrea, have you started looking for a new job? I'm sure you'll get something. I know you was hoping for redundancy anyway. Could you be a stay at home mum? Imean if you stayed with oh??

Laura, it's£35 per month!! Glad the swimming went well!

Kell,you're really focused so I know you'll achieve. It really heavy going though.

Ohs secretary got sacked yesterday. She'd been at the company 11 years and last week oh got told to take the petty cash responsibility away from her as the md suspected theft. But she submitted the fuel card receipts and turns out that shed been filling her car up too. Apparently she's in a lot of debt and was stealing from everyone. The company like to keep it in the family so I'm hoping oh gives the job to Charlotte!

has anyone pm'd vic?
xx

Back to top Go down
pecan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:16 pm

Morning ...

Andrea you have me on face book September 2009 mummies - Page 2 Icon_lol soooooo lazy missus hehe

happy birthday Isla September 2009 mummies - Page 2 66465

hey Kell glad your doing well on the course

Baby bump is ving a footy match this morning with my intestines lol
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:28 pm

Happy Birthdya Isla!

Pen my OH said he would do it for you alot cheaper than that! Do you want to contact him, i wont be offended if you dont!

Is Vic Rosie's mum? if so i have but she said she is staying on AB as she prefers it there.

Got to to go but will be back on later
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:30 pm

just realised it isnt Rosie mum is it?

The exhaust cost £97!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

September 2009 mummies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Parenting :: Birth Clubs-
Latest topics
» Spotting
September 2009 mummies - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
September 2009 mummies - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
September 2009 mummies - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
September 2009 mummies - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
September 2009 mummies - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
September 2009 mummies - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
September 2009 mummies - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
September 2009 mummies - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
September 2009 mummies - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
September 2009 mummies - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
September 2009 mummies - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
September 2009 mummies - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
September 2009 mummies - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
September 2009 mummies - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
September 2009 mummies - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???