Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

We're on a break :'(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

We're on a break :'( - Page 2 _
PostSubject: We're on a break :'(   We're on a break :'( - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

We're on a break :'( - Page 2 Icon_cry We're on a break :'( - Page 2 Icon_cry We're on a break :'( - Page 2 Icon_cry

Dave went back to him mum's last night. I asked him to go. He'd been avoiding talking to me about having another baby so yesterday I pushed him on it and he's not ready, wouldn't tell me why or give my any reasons. He doesn't know when he will be. He just doesn't realise how important having a family is to me, and so it seems we just want different things from life. I'm absolutely distraught as I love him so much and know he loves me but I just can't go on waiting for him as it's all I ever seem to do. I am not putting my life on hold any longer.

I don't have anyone to talk to about this. He's already made sure our joint friends are on his side as he went round to see them last night and none of them have even bothered to send me a text asking if I'm ok.

I just feel as though everything is crashing down around me and I'm suffocating in saddness.

He's just been to collect Amelia to take her to his Dad's for the afternoon. Then tonight he's off to see a mate about organising his best mates stag do, so there is no time at all for us to talk. He organised this last night so it's pretty obvious that he counts many things to be more important than our "relationship".

How the hell did I end up with someone with whom I have so little in common and wants such different things from life? I feel conned.
We're on a break :'( - Page 2 Icon_cry We're on a break :'( - Page 2 Icon_cry We're on a break :'( - Page 2 Icon_cry
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
XLeanneX

XLeanneX

About Me!
My Name: is Leanne
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: We're on a break :'(   We're on a break :'( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:37 am

Hope your ok Lisa. xx
Back to top Go down
KatyandTheo

KatyandTheo

About Me!
My Name: Katy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: We're on a break :'(   We're on a break :'( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:45 am

I'm really sorry to hear this, I hope you're ok and manage to work everything out for the best soon
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: We're on a break :'(   We're on a break :'( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:09 am

Awww Lisa..I just read this and am completely shocked and sad. You two seemed so perfect and I know alot of us looked up and respected you both for your wonderful relationship. You have a good grasp on expectations etc. and I know both you and Dave will find a way through this. Having another child is a huge decision and commitment and it could very well be just him being scared. He should take you seriously and listen to you at the very least. He will defo come to his senses and come home with his tail between his legs and realize how much he is in love with you! I am thinking of you both and have all the faith in the world for you two! xxx
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: We're on a break :'(   We're on a break :'( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:18 am

oh lisa i am so sorry to hear this ((((((hugs))))))) im sure in no time he will come crawling back with his tail between his legs
you are a lovley lady and you and your beautiful daughter deserve the best, he will realise that..take care and stay strong hun xxxxx
Back to top Go down
marie

marie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: We're on a break :'(   We're on a break :'( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:03 am

A lot of the ladies have said what i was going to say...

sending big hugs your way, and i hope you manage to sort it x
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: We're on a break :'(   We're on a break :'( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:24 am

Lisa, sorry you're going through this Sad

Am always here for a cuppa / chat / distraction / play date (the tots playing, that is; unless you're into stacking cups and building blocks too Wink ) - sorry we didn't get to meet last week - hope Amelia's feeling all better and be good to yourself - really hope the way forward is clear soon for you all xxx

lots of >> We're on a break :'( - Page 2 Smiley-hug005
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: We're on a break :'(   We're on a break :'( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:04 am

Aw Lisa, I'm so sorry you're going through this.

Like the other ladies have said, we're always here for you hun.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGE HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) xxxxx
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: We're on a break :'(   We're on a break :'( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:06 am

Lisa, I really didnt expect to see a message like this from you.

I'm so sorry your having to go through this. I hope Dave comes to his senses and comes home and talks this through with you.

I'm here if you ever need to chat, rant or cry.

Sending you lots of hugs and kisses from Rowan
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: We're on a break :'(   We're on a break :'( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:07 am

lisa Im sooo sooo sorry. why does it have to happen to the nice ones?

anyway I dont want to turn this post around on me or anything but I thought id share my story (you may remember it a bit anyway)
at christmas time last year me and my oh split for about 2 month. Looking back it was the best thing for us and it was for very different reasons from you and dave. when I was at home with hannah up until september I was quite happy to do all the house work, caring for hannah and cooking etc because I had all the time in the world and thomas was working his ass off. when I returned to work I was working the same amount of hours as him and still felt like I was doing all the housework and most of the caring for hannah. I tried and tried to speak to him about it. I was exhausted and miserable. anyway as time went on and xmas approached (a stressful time anyway) we were barely speaking to each other so I asked him to leave and we basically had a 5 minute chat and he left. I was so devastated that he didnt fight to stay but I guess in a way I was relieved he didnt because that would have made it harder. Anyway we spent xmas together because in our minds it felt too weird to hand hannah over to him for half the day like we had been doing and after that he was always wanting to talk and let me know how stupid he had been. things have improved a lot and I will never regret the break we had.

I really hope you guys work everything out. Maybe this break is what you need. even now when me and oh are having a hard time he will go stay with his mum for a day or two and when he comes back we are all lovey dovey again having missed each other so much. sounds like a silly way to deal with it but it works well for us instead of having a home full of tension

x
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: We're on a break :'(   We're on a break :'( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:11 am

Im really sorry to hear you are having such a rough time Lisa. I agree with the others maybe ttc has scared him. I know you have 1 already but maybe the thought of having 2 makes him feel like a 'proper grown up' and has freaked him a it. That said he needs to get his head around his priorities and sort it. Hopefully a few days on his own will make him man up a bit. I hope so for your sake. Always here if you need anything xxx
Back to top Go down
JOandCONNIE

JOandCONNIE

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: We're on a break :'(   We're on a break :'( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:14 am

Aww pet We're on a break :'( - Page 2 Icon_cry I'm so sorry you are having to deal with this.

I hope you and your OH are able to sort things out.

xxxx
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: We're on a break :'(   We're on a break :'( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:16 am

hi lisa i have pm you x
Back to top Go down
RosP

RosP

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: We're on a break :'(   We're on a break :'( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:34 am

Hi Lisa,

Sorry to hear this, I don't know what to say really, but all the best to you and Amelia and I hope things work out in the end.

Ros
Back to top Go down
Pepper

Pepper

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: We're on a break :'(   We're on a break :'( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:56 am

Ahhh Lisa I am sorry to read this. The number of posts on here show many people care for you so you are not on your own. I can't say anything that hasn't been said, but sometimes absence makes the heart grow fonder and hopefully it will be the same here.

Sending you some hugs

xx
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: We're on a break :'(   We're on a break :'( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:14 am

Lisa im so upset for you We're on a break :'( - Page 2 Icon_cry

Youve done the right thing telling him that your unhappy, so the ball is in his court...........and I pray he does the right thing!

Im not just saying this, but you really are so beautiful, and he would be daft if this doesnt give him a kick up the bum. His family is perfect!!

I so hope this is a 'wobble' hun!

I am not far away at all, and if you need a shoulder to cry on then I am here (or there, in about half an hour - lol)...This isnt an empty offer either, my services are genuine xxx
Back to top Go down
LesleyandBethany

About Me!
My Name: Lesley

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: We're on a break :'(   We're on a break :'( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:18 am

OMG Lisa, I have tears in my eyes reading this I thought that you and Dave were solid. All I can think is that at the moment he is having a little wobble and in time he will see what he has to loose in such a gem like you and things will get back to normal.

I am in work Monday-Wednesday but if you would like me to come to yours either Thursday or Friday let me know and I will be there in a shot.

Take care honey.

xx
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

About Me!
My Name: Kate

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: We're on a break :'(   We're on a break :'( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:21 am

Poo Lisa - sorry to hear this. The relate suggestion is really good advice and i know people who have found them to be really helpful. It sounds like you love Dave and he loves you so that has got to be a good starting point for getting things sorted out!!

You have lots of friends on here who are all keeping their fingers crossed for you xxx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: We're on a break :'(   We're on a break :'( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:28 am

cant add much to what every one else has said

big hug xx
Back to top Go down
tigger

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: We're on a break :'(   We're on a break :'( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:29 am

Aww Lisa hun, I am sorry to hear that you are having a tough time at the mo. I hope your oh comes to his sense and realises what he is missing when he is at his mums. Don't really know what else to add as I think the other girls have covered what I was thinking. Take care of yourself and amelia hun and remember we are all here for you. Hugs xxx
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: We're on a break :'(   We're on a break :'( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:46 am

aww im so sorry to hear this lisa
sending lotsa of hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I hope he misses being at home with u like crazy and decides to sort himself out xxxx
Back to top Go down
mrsmb

mrsmb

About Me!
My Name: Kim

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: We're on a break :'(   We're on a break :'( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:04 am

Hopefully this will have shocked him into sorting himself out. Sending big hugs xxx
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: We're on a break :'(   We're on a break :'( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:16 pm

How are things today hunni?

Hopefully he has missed you both so much and is back where he belongs x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: We're on a break :'(   We're on a break :'( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:21 pm

Hope things are ok!

I honestly think that a lot of men are just kids and don't actually know what they want until you take it away. I'm sure he'll be back and that you'll work things out.
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: We're on a break :'(   We're on a break :'( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:22 pm

How are things now Lisa? xx
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: We're on a break :'(   We're on a break :'( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Aww Lisa i am so sorry to read this. *big hugs*
I hope the time apart makes him realise what he could lose. Men seem to need to lose things before they know what they want do they.

I hope it all works outxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: We're on a break :'(   We're on a break :'( - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We're on a break :'(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
We're on a break :'( - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
We're on a break :'( - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
We're on a break :'( - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
We're on a break :'( - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
We're on a break :'( - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
We're on a break :'( - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
We're on a break :'( - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
We're on a break :'( - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
We're on a break :'( - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
We're on a break :'( - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
We're on a break :'( - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
We're on a break :'( - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
We're on a break :'( - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
We're on a break :'( - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
We're on a break :'( - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words