Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

what will the beckhams call their daughter ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

what will the beckhams call their daughter ? _
PostSubject: what will the beckhams call their daughter ?   what will the beckhams call their daughter ? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:26 pm

today is her due date , rumoured to be having a section !
me and OH were thinking Liberty ( due to date )then found out her sisters daughter is called that
heard the name Luna is on the cards , along with Santa ( WTF )
do you think its going to be another wacky name or maybe a proper british sounding name ?
i think her name will be refelctive on the states somehow x
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what will the beckhams call their daughter ?   what will the beckhams call their daughter ? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:04 am

yeah it will be america or something - i do wonder if they did some kind of genetic tinkering to make sure she was a girl also
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what will the beckhams call their daughter ?   what will the beckhams call their daughter ? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:14 am

It will have some american influence but have no idea what.
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what will the beckhams call their daughter ?   what will the beckhams call their daughter ? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:26 am

Prob be Mississippi or sonera thing lol
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!
My Name: Emma
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what will the beckhams call their daughter ?   what will the beckhams call their daughter ? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:42 am

I feel sorry for the poor bab already xx
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what will the beckhams call their daughter ?   what will the beckhams call their daughter ? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:04 am

SemoandHaribo wrote:
I feel sorry for the poor bab already xx

Why? I wouldn't mind being born into the Beckhams and however weird the name is you just know it will become the next big name so it probs wont be weird for long. Smile
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what will the beckhams call their daughter ?   what will the beckhams call their daughter ? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:06 am

I'l guess star - like stars and stripes (flag)

I did wonder had they had some genetic selection but then thought no as surely she would have done it before now with cruz?
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what will the beckhams call their daughter ?   what will the beckhams call their daughter ? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:08 am

snoopy21 wrote:
I'l guess star - like stars and stripes (flag)

I did wonder had they had some genetic selection but then thought no as surely she would have done it before now with cruz?

Mel C's little girl is called Scarlett Star (star as a surname) so i wonder if they won't use that as it might seem a bit like copying another spice girl
Back to top Go down
Niccsy

Niccsy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what will the beckhams call their daughter ?   what will the beckhams call their daughter ? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:13 am

hmmmm maybe indiana?louisianageorgia theres loads you can get away with... i just hope its not virginia lolx
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what will the beckhams call their daughter ?   what will the beckhams call their daughter ? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:26 am

Because the beckhams are brainless idiots, the names they've come up with for their kids are shameful lol so the poor girl is doomed to have a daft name for life so I feel sorry for her. Thats just my opinion
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what will the beckhams call their daughter ?   what will the beckhams call their daughter ? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:40 am

In her social circle but everyone will have daft/unique names eg Chris Martin has Apple & Moses, Mel B has phoenix & Angel, Courtney Cox has Coco, Geri has bluebell, Jamie Oliver has Daisy, Poppy, Petal and Buddy Bear....

You get the idea! She would probably get picked on more if she had a normal name lol. All the kids she hangs about with will think its normal having a strange name and think of the rest of us as common numptys with no imagination! A lot of Americans call their children made up/unique names too, recent ones Iv heard are Brighton (boy) and Lilya - which I atually quite like.
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what will the beckhams call their daughter ?   what will the beckhams call their daughter ? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:46 am

i really like poppy and daisy, i also really like moses but i think maybe that wouldn't go down well at school.
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what will the beckhams call their daughter ?   what will the beckhams call their daughter ? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:50 am

Buddy bear? Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

About Me!
My Name: Kate

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what will the beckhams call their daughter ?   what will the beckhams call their daughter ? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:50 am

I think calling a baby Buddy Bear is actually bordering on child cruelty!!
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what will the beckhams call their daughter ?   what will the beckhams call their daughter ? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:03 am

They are never going to call her anything normal, not in a million years!

x
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what will the beckhams call their daughter ?   what will the beckhams call their daughter ? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:32 am

When I was typing that I didnt actually stop to think that poppy and daisy were normal enough names. I really like Poppy. I think its just having 3 sisters with flower names is a bit odd - and yeah buddy bear is 100% true, he prob just gets called buddy but!
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what will the beckhams call their daughter ?   what will the beckhams call their daughter ? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:53 am

I think theres way more of a trend towards names being 'unique' these days. Both mine have unusual names albeit 'real' names ie celtic ones not named after cookware or beach towels or something equally bizarre so i cant really pass comment on celebs having unusual names. I guess its becoming more normalised now as Brooklyn for example probably isnt even classed as unusual these days though i hav to say even though my two have different names i draw the line at crap like Apple Buddy Bear.

Moses is ok though i think, its biblical like Seth or Elijah and i like biblical names. And i actually love Phoenix but again you have to be a celebs kid to pull that off. My dads friend who just passed away had the last name Jones and no word of a lie his 6 year old is called Indiana. Caelyn was playing with him saturday lol. And Indy loves his name though hes prob not old enough to 'get it' yet
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what will the beckhams call their daughter ?   what will the beckhams call their daughter ? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:13 am

Did a bit of research online and one newspaper said that buddy was keeping in with the flower theme - eg a bud. Makes perfect sense now! Laughing
Back to top Go down
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!
My Name: Charmaine

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what will the beckhams call their daughter ?   what will the beckhams call their daughter ? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:27 am

I like the beckhams boys names, i think it will be something like sienna, India, poppy along those.

Char
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what will the beckhams call their daughter ?   what will the beckhams call their daughter ? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:37 am

Just heard on the radio that favourites at the bookies are Beverly, Holly (after Hollywood) and Liberty
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what will the beckhams call their daughter ?   what will the beckhams call their daughter ? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:53 am

No way will it be beverly!!!! Way too plain and old a name. If they do il call this baby it boy or girl LOL!
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what will the beckhams call their daughter ?   what will the beckhams call their daughter ? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:55 am

Haha love to see that..
I have no idea what Beverly is after? Am i missing some big american link?
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what will the beckhams call their daughter ?   what will the beckhams call their daughter ? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:21 am

Erm Beverley hills obviously!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what will the beckhams call their daughter ?   what will the beckhams call their daughter ? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:59 am

July - Indi i have no idea Razz
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what will the beckhams call their daughter ?   what will the beckhams call their daughter ? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:12 am

Vicky Jnr Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what will the beckhams call their daughter ?   what will the beckhams call their daughter ? Empty

Back to top Go down

what will the beckhams call their daughter ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
what will the beckhams call their daughter ? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
what will the beckhams call their daughter ? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
what will the beckhams call their daughter ? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
what will the beckhams call their daughter ? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
what will the beckhams call their daughter ? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
what will the beckhams call their daughter ? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
what will the beckhams call their daughter ? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
what will the beckhams call their daughter ? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
what will the beckhams call their daughter ? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
what will the beckhams call their daughter ? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
what will the beckhams call their daughter ? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
what will the beckhams call their daughter ? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
what will the beckhams call their daughter ? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
what will the beckhams call their daughter ? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
what will the beckhams call their daughter ? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words