Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

debs :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!
My Name: lou
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

debs :D _
PostSubject: debs :D   debs :D EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:05 am

getting close now mrs Very Happy eeeeek!!
what are you on doing now?
whilst at the metro the other day, we looked in £land...and low and behold, found some lovely, simple cake boxes, white with silver hearts on, 10 boxes ...obviously for£1 Razz
hoping to get some more closer to the time Very Happy

can't believe i am going to be married, signing a different name, changing everything...even down to ticking the married box on forms Very Happy blushlove
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: debs :D   debs :D EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:01 pm

1 month today for me! Big eeeeeeeeeeeeekkk!!

I'm up to my eyes in it hun, got so much to do but getting there slowly but surely. Supposed to be printing my 'order of the day' cards today but my printer went bang last night - great timing! Rolling Eyes so having to buy a new one today.

That's a good price for the cake boxes hun - it's amazing what you can pick up cheap. I got some wedding bubbles in little tubes really cheap on ebay and I have made little tags with our names and wedding date and tied them on with ribbon that matches the colour scheme - maybe you could do something like that to add a personal touch? We wont be having cake boxes because we're using the cake as part of the evening buffet - having 3 tiers of traditional fruit cake, choc fudge and lemon drizzle cake - yummy! Very Happy

Got my final fitting for my dress next week which I'm looking forward to and also my hen night - can't wait! When you having your hen hun? what you got planned? I'm not really into big nights out and veils with willys attatched so we're having a night in a spa with a meal and treatments etc - more my type of thing coz I'm boring and getting old Laughing and apart from that I could do with the rest!

Did you get your honeymoon sorted? Is it bad that I seem to be looking forward to the honeymoon more than the wedding at the mo? debs :D 548646 I'm sure it will change soon as I get my dress on again next week, tbh I think it's just because I'm knackered - both kids been ill all weekend and not had much sleep.

Have you been practicing your new signature? I have had to do mine already as I had to apply for a post dated pass port because my old one expired so I should be getting that tomorrow - will be VERY weird seeing my picture next to the name - Mrs Deborah Dunbar Shocked Laughing. We're off to open our joint bank account today too which is very scary and grown up Laughing

How's your plans going hun? where you up to? From what I've seen on fb it sounds like you're so much better organised than me Very Happy I'm so indecisive it takes me ages just to decide on tiny things - it took me about 2 months to decide which ribbon matched the bridesmaids best ffs! I need to get a grip! Laughing

xx
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: debs :D   debs :D EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:54 am

Deby Dunbar

Deby Dunbar

Deby Dunbar

Deby Dunbar

Deby Dunbar

Deby Dunbar

Deby Dunbar

Deby Dunbar

Deby Dunbar

Deby Dunbar

Deby Dunbar

Deby Dunbar

Deby Dunbar

Deby Dunbar

Deby Dunbar

Deby Dunbar

Deby Dunbar

Deby Dunbar

Deby Dunbar

Deby Dunbar

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: debs :D   debs :D EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:58 am

^Lol

Practising signature is so fun. I had like a whole notepad of different signatures, trying them out and choosing which one i liked best then practising Laughing
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!
My Name: lou

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: debs :D   debs :D EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:58 am

heya debs Very Happy
yeah everything seems to be going good for me, we've got everything booked...need to pay for the reception venue, but my dads paying for that, so no worry Laughing
gotta find £120 more for the registry office, but after this weeks over (with benji's bday etc) be able to concentrate on paying for that Smile
we're all very excited but very nervous, as we have a split family (mum and dad) so im panicking that shit will hit the fan with them all Sad

my dress is sorted, shoes, make up, hairdresser, eyelashes Laughing , all decorations (just need to buy 1 more pack of champagne bubbles Laughing) and lots more balloon pumps/balloon ribbon Smile
we're having a low key wedding, so i don't have ot think of any little bits and bobs (which im kinda glad about, as i couldn't be doing with the stress of that too Razz)
benji's suit was outta stock, so having to wait on that getting back in!! Sad grr!

hen night is all sorted, we're just meeting at mine, having some mad cocktails and something called a yukafulx (sp) Laughing it's apparently a 70s thing to do Rolling Eyes Laughing

we're wearing name sashes, mine is bride to be (obviously lol) eg. yours would be delightful debs Razz Wink

we're having will straws in our drinks in the house, but i'm not wearing anything flashy, (i do have an L plate though Wink ) haha

haven't sorted out honeymoon yet, depends on how much mular we get as gifts at the wedding, can't book anything until after wedding, so kinda trying not to think we have a honeymoon...as if i look and get excited about that, and then end up with like 50p no chance Laughing

i still need to pay for the photographer, my bridal shoes (i have ballet pumps for on the evening) Razz our rings, the boys suits, decorations for my dad's car (we can't afford a proper one Sad )

i think you're going to look lovely Very Happy
xxx
Back to top Go down
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!
My Name: Charmaine

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: debs :D   debs :D EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:28 am

My god lou dont know how u have done it in such a short time. I am struggling with 9 1/2 months lol.
Hope u both have fab days.

For benji type in children's special occasion online they have some fab boys suits from newborn to teenager. Really cheap i got Noahs 3 peice suit for christening for £21.

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: debs :D   debs :D Empty

Back to top Go down

debs :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
debs :D Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
debs :D Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
debs :D Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
debs :D Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
debs :D Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
debs :D Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
debs :D Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
debs :D Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
debs :D Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
debs :D Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
debs :D Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
debs :D Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
debs :D Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
debs :D Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
debs :D Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words