Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

What do you miss....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

What do you miss.... _
PostSubject: What do you miss....   What do you miss.... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:08 am

about being pregnant?

A few weeks ago I was convinced I hated being pg as I was so ill. Now that im feeling better im really trying to enjoy these middle few weeks as Im nearly certain this will be the last time im pregnant. Im still struggling to find things I might miss.

Eating what I want maybe, though I get full quite quick so im not as much of a piggy as I planned to be. Also heartburn is creeping in so I need to be careful there too.
I love all the excitement and wondering about girl/boy, picking names, daydreaming looking at clothes. But at the same time there's all the fears eg what if I go overdue and have it at xmas, what if I need a caesarean, how will Caitlin react, how will I cope etc.

The kicks are cute but again sometimes when Im trying to sleep they can be disturbing.

Just noticed alot of people saying recently they miss being pg and wondered why??? I feel like a right moan Laughing

Just editing to say I get that people want to have another baby, just thought most people would wana skip the pregnant part!
Back to top Go down
mrsmb

mrsmb

About Me!
My Name: Kim
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

What do you miss.... _
PostSubject: Re: What do you miss....   What do you miss.... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:34 am

I love being pregnant! I can't imagine ever getting to a point though where I'll say this is definitely my last which scares me Shocked I know it's different because I am pregnant Laughing but I love picking names and looking at clothes and feeling wriggles and kicks What do you miss.... 270211 and seeing lo wriggling away on the scans! Aaaw I'm going to want another one when this arrives What do you miss.... 591914
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

What do you miss.... _
PostSubject: Re: What do you miss....   What do you miss.... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:37 am

i miss feeling special, eating what i want (which through non-rose tinted glasses is a total lie cos you are always puking/feeling like puking/dying of heartburn) ummmmmmm and having something exciting to look forward to. the sort of fear of the unknown is also quite exciting Smile
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

What do you miss.... _
PostSubject: Re: What do you miss....   What do you miss.... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:57 am

Nothing. Lol. First time I loved being pregnant second time not so much .

I'm glad I'm never going to be pregnant again
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare

Edit MY profile

What do you miss.... _
PostSubject: Re: What do you miss....   What do you miss.... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:22 am

i loved it, even when i was feeling crap i'd have it back, just feeling him move was amazing,

i was never alone and if i was caught talking to myself i just rubbed bump and it was fine.

i miss the clothes and having the excuse to wear what i wanted just to be comfy.

i do miss feeling special, protected,

ohhh i'm broody, my hubby wont know what hit him this month rofl
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs

Edit MY profile

What do you miss.... _
PostSubject: Re: What do you miss....   What do you miss.... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:24 am

Nowt! Razz

xx
Back to top Go down
Niccsy

Niccsy

Edit MY profile

What do you miss.... _
PostSubject: Re: What do you miss....   What do you miss.... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:27 am

i always felt special pregnant, and everyone was much nicer lol!

i love the kicks and wiggles, i love choosing names and clothes, washing the clothes geting the bedroom ready etc

but i have not completely forgotten, sometimes it was bloomin horrible to be pregnant too.

I feel quite sad that i am prob not ever gna be pregnant again. Im already looking forward to dita having a baby n being a grandma, n im only 23 lol.
x
Back to top Go down
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

What do you miss.... _
PostSubject: Re: What do you miss....   What do you miss.... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:22 am

Nothing. Between constant sickness, bleeding, spd, fluid retention, constant pain, etc I'm actually not sure I ever want to do it again
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

What do you miss.... _
PostSubject: Re: What do you miss....   What do you miss.... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:10 am

The movements and seeing the scans were the only things that made it bearable. I am sad im not gonna have more kids but so relieved i never have to do pregnancy every again i loathed it
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

What do you miss.... _
PostSubject: Re: What do you miss....   What do you miss.... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:18 am

I hated being pregnant, the only thing I liked was that everyone treats you so much better!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

What do you miss.... _
PostSubject: Re: What do you miss....   What do you miss.... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:34 am

Ask me this time next year! x
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!
My Name: lou

Edit MY profile

What do you miss.... _
PostSubject: Re: What do you miss....   What do you miss.... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:36 am

i hated the first 15 weeks, loved the build up to the 20 week scan...HATED the end of my 20 bit...then loved the whole getting big bumpy and having all the extra attention Razz HATED the heartburn, it hurt so bad and i drank antacid medicine (2 bottles of 500ml a week!!!!) Surprised
i'm so sure i want another, but remembering how terrible my sickness was, i just get all panicky lol
i loved the excitement too, not knowing girl/boy...and then the excitement and that feeling when you've just given birth Smile
wriggles, kicks, hiccups, foot sticking out, seeing scans, hearing heartbeat...Very Happy blushlove
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

What do you miss.... _
PostSubject: Re: What do you miss....   What do you miss.... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:52 am

aw I had a really easy pregnancy apart from having heart burn for 1 whole day and having a kidney infection - not really to do with being pregnant but having a huge bump there somehow made it a bit worse lol

I miss hearing her heart beat at midwife appointments blushlove
getting all organised for the arrival and hospital stay
discussing names etc and wondering whats going to happen
feeling all special and everyone around me getting all excited
I ate like a pig I loved that
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

What do you miss.... _
PostSubject: Re: What do you miss....   What do you miss.... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:44 am

Im not good at being pg, but loved the excitement, the new life, the kicks, & the feeling of a really special time!!

Im broody atm, but dont think I can do it again......im so sat on the fence about it all x
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

What do you miss.... _
PostSubject: Re: What do you miss....   What do you miss.... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:57 pm

Eating what you like when i was being sick and the kicks x

Oh and the shopping for the 1st bits x
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

What do you miss.... _
PostSubject: Re: What do you miss....   What do you miss.... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:52 pm

With Ollie I loved the kicks, lying with oh in bed and him playing with Ollie. the scans and just that general feeling of excitement.

I hated being pg with Amelia, I didn't enjoy it in the slightest to be perfectly honest.
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

What do you miss.... _
PostSubject: Re: What do you miss....   What do you miss.... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:00 am

I miss the little kicks, and the hiccups were so adorable. And the high sex drive, my OH misses that too LOL xx
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

What do you miss.... _
PostSubject: Re: What do you miss....   What do you miss.... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:12 am

i would be pregnant forever if i could be , minus all the kids lol !
yes o moaned about it but overall i love being about 7 months pregnant Smile
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

What do you miss.... _
PostSubject: Re: What do you miss....   What do you miss.... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:48 am

I loved the baby shopping and not knowing what we were having and wondering if it was a boy or girl.

I also loved my bump and believe it or not I loved my maternity clothes, I bought some gorgeous stuff and I always had a reason for my belly looking fat!

I just loved being pregnant
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle

Edit MY profile

What do you miss.... _
PostSubject: Re: What do you miss....   What do you miss.... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:56 am

I complained most of the time pregnant with Immi then missed being pregnant. Now I'm just complaining again. I'm a bad pregnant woman. I think the things i'll miss is having a big belly and people knowing it's not just cause i ate all the pies, all the excitement of guessing sex then buying baby things... hmm can't think of anything else.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

What do you miss.... _
PostSubject: Re: What do you miss....   What do you miss.... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:57 am

I miss the excitement, the kicks, the build up to scans etc, the feeling speacial, the way my hair and nails looked amazing, the changing of my body, oooh i could go on, i loved being pregnant. But i definitely think there comes a time that you can miss being pregnant without wanting another child cause i would never ever get pregnant again lol xx
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy

Edit MY profile

What do you miss.... _
PostSubject: Re: What do you miss....   What do you miss.... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:42 am

i loved never feeling alone. eating wat u wanted!! feeling kicks and wriggles and now knowing wat ure getting ureself in for really!!

but apart from that i HATED it! altho i never felt alone i was alone because i was stuck in bed with spd for the most of it!! and heartburn was awful! x
Back to top Go down
meandmyboys

meandmyboys

About Me!
My Name: sam
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

What do you miss.... _
PostSubject: Re: What do you miss....   What do you miss.... EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:18 am

everything i love it so much x
Back to top Go down
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

What do you miss.... _
PostSubject: Re: What do you miss....   What do you miss.... EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:30 am

Actually reading through this has reminded me that I did love feeling and seeing him move although that did lead to the stress of him not moving which meant that I had to go in a couple of times
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

What do you miss.... _
PostSubject: Re: What do you miss....   What do you miss.... EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:08 pm

I love being pregnant, not the first 12 weeks when you just feel like crap, but the second trimester is my fave and I love feeling baby move, being a special bond between me and the baby that I don't have to share with anyone else only I know when he's kicking and what makes him kick etc.

I feel special and over here people treat you like your some kind of miracle worker when your pregnant (I suppose you are, as the whole thing is amazing)

Eating what you want (although I can't eat much and don't want all the stuff I used to love anyway)

I love having a bump and showing off that I'm pregnant

and the excitement of having to wait to see what this special little person I've made is going to look and be like What do you miss.... 270211
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

What do you miss.... _
PostSubject: Re: What do you miss....   What do you miss.... Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you miss....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
What do you miss.... Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
What do you miss.... Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
What do you miss.... Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
What do you miss.... Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
What do you miss.... Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
What do you miss.... Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
What do you miss.... Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
What do you miss.... Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
What do you miss.... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
What do you miss.... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
What do you miss.... Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
What do you miss.... Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
What do you miss.... Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
What do you miss.... Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
What do you miss.... Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words