Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!
My Name: lou
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( _
PostSubject: we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :(   we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:21 am

bah! Sad
basically, went into garage to get benji's chicco pram out the other day, and it was chewed to bits...OH asked me "can slugs chew??" so asked FB Laughing
apparently they can chew, but don't usually go for material haha!!
anyhoo on closer inspection, i found an old duvet cover covered in mice poo Shocked Doh Embarassed
then realised the reason for the mice coming in in the first place, adam had left old bags of rubbish in there (like containers from micro meals!!!) and to mice that must smell lush Laughing
god, he is so thick somtimes!!! Doh
so anyway we have bought some traps, and i'm praying they nick off without having to be killed!!
put them down yday and so far there's been no dead mice...hoping the removal of the rubbish has left them with no food... Mad

bleeeurgh...

btw we're a clean household lol i am disgusted in the fact i have rodents in my garage No
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :(   we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:25 am

mice we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( 128142

that is all Laughing
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :(   we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:29 am

i know mari Sad
i feel like i sound like one of those women who hoardes a load of crap Sad baaaah, i'm just crying a little bit Sad Laughing
xx
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :(   we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:34 am

im crying and sicking for you Laughing

nah, mice are pretty easy to get, so are rats and they are even grosser! hopefully the traps do the job but i would be saving them for your oh to deal with!
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :(   we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:38 am

Laughing eurgh!! i couldn't deal with rats heeby jeebeez Surprised No
bleurgh!
yup, deffo gonna leave the dead mice/mice with 1 leg/corpses etc etc to OH...it's his fault afterall Razz lol xx
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :(   we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:38 am

i had mice in my flat, thanks to my neighbours....

call envionrmental health hun they can come out and lay some traps for you
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :(   we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:40 am

ooo enviromental health, do you not have to live in council housing for that?? i hope not...i've laid some traps myself, but nothing happening yet...
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :(   we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:42 am

environmental health will help anyone Smile
Back to top Go down
gemz599

gemz599

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :(   we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:36 am

This would be me Over React i hate mice Puke2
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :(   we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:23 am

Im quite used to mice because my cats bring them in all the time.

A bird flew in to my kitchen this mornign and i nearly had a heart atack. Hate flying things!
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :(   we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:08 am

We had mice in the house the 1st year we lived here. I freaked out and stayed at my mums for a couple of nights until we had caught 4 or 5! I hate them!

Yes leaving food out attracts them, but unfortunately its not just dirty people who get them. They look for warmth coming into the winter and get into houses. We live near a big patch of waste land and they must all live there. We caught some in the garage about 6 months ago and we def dont have rubbish in there.

Sticky traps worked best for us - though I let Stuart deal with the result as sometimes they are still alive when stuck. Not the most humane thing but I hate the idea of them in the house so I dont care!

Its hard with Benji but if you could set a few traps in the house for a week or 2 I would, just to be sure. The hot press and attic is were they normally go in any houses Iv lived in. Try not to leave doors open either.

Hope you get rid of them! x
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :(   we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:28 pm

we have a mouse in our house too I spotted it last night - I have cats (indoor ones so they didn't bring it in) but they were SCARED of it. useless cats.
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :(   we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:08 pm

My ginger cat is massive, seriously he weighs about 18lb and he's petrified of mice.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :(   we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:27 pm

haha I have a fat ginger cat too - he was trying to get the mouse but it clearly ran past him and he was none the wiser.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :(   we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( Empty

Back to top Go down

we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
we have mice (and not the pet kind!!) :( Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words