Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

what size are your toddlers feet?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 _
PostSubject: what size are your toddlers feet?   what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:31 am

First topic message reminder :

just wondering what size your lo's feet are cos im nosy Laughing

when elijah started walking he was 3.5F but was only a 4 for a few weeks and is now 5F...i wonder if he will slow down cos i can't keep up!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what size are your toddlers feet?   what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:29 pm

well, i got him some new doodles yesterday as his other shoes were soaked and his wellies are too big - they were 5.5f as the doodles are smaller.....but going by what other people are saying 5f is quite large for 15 months?!

i don't know if he's tall, haven't dared to try and measure him, but he has skipped a couple of centiles recently so....maybe he is just having a mega-grow!!! trousers that were too long a month ago are getting short just now.
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what size are your toddlers feet?   what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:12 am

Well we have literally just got back from getting Libbys feet measured and she is a 5.5d!!! For goodness sake - its going to be nigh on impossible to get shoes for her now Rolling Eyes Thankfully they had some 5.5f in the sale which come up quite narrow and the lady said they will be fine (its a small independent shop and the woman there have got soooo much experience so we trust them 100%) x
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what size are your toddlers feet?   what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:30 am

Suse (sorry mari) if you are looking for trainers try brantano if theres one. I tried a couple trainers on c and found them flappy as shes narrow round ankles etc and found some nice puma velcro ones which come up nice and narrow and fit great for 17 pound. No skate shoes for my wee chicken then!

Like these but in pink, price gone back up but sports soccer might do em
http://www.brantano.co.uk/Shop/brantano_uk/Sports/Children%20Pre-School/Choose%20by%20Size/05/2157403802.aspx?category=04010105
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what size are your toddlers feet?   what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:46 am

Ta Lise, it's annoying because we've got loads of skate shoes ready for her and they're too girly for Dexter Rolling Eyes Laughing

We've got a sports soccer in the retail outlet near us so I'll have a look in there for trainers, just need to find somewhere that does narrow fitting boots that dont cost a fortune what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 548646
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what size are your toddlers feet?   what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:18 am

i REALLY want these for elijah this year, but no idea what size to get him really so can't really order in advance booooooooooooooooooo http://www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/sp+snow-boots-in-socks-tights-and-shoes+B6498
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what size are your toddlers feet?   what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:17 am

Def not worth ordering in advance. Even when he gets to the right size the shape might not be right. Last tie I went in skechers when C was a 4.5 I got a 5 as well as there was a sale on, the damned things were too wide when she got up tyo a 5 cos they werent laceups hence having to go buy those pumas
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what size are your toddlers feet?   what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:21 am

Caitlins are a 6G. Her 1st shoes in August last year were a 4G so she has gone up 2 sizes in a year.

I LOVE those boots and want them for Caitlin too. Im tempted just to go ahead and buy a 7. She last got measured in about June so im sure her feet will grow by Nov. You could always bulk them up with thick socks? Just buy 1 size bigger than he is now, so a 6? He's not likely to reach a 7 by 18 months surely? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what size are your toddlers feet?   what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:36 am

Lol if he does get to a 7 ill buy the 6s off you lmao
Back to top Go down
helz456

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what size are your toddlers feet?   what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:37 am

ha ha Megan is an 8! I think shes got big feet lol! She is tall though, not like me!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what size are your toddlers feet?   what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:05 am

I lied, her shoes are only a 3H and still seem to fit her fine.

dinky feet but very wide!!
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what size are your toddlers feet?   what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:32 am

lelli kelly the cutest shoe oh yeh!! lelli kelly they are so cool! Laughing hannah loves it. everytime she sees someone wearing a pair she stares at them for as long as she can get away with.

going to take her for her birthday and let her pick a pair.

x
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what size are your toddlers feet?   what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:33 am

hmmmmmmmmmm mario i might take you up on that!!! he started walking at 10/11 months....size 3.5, hes nearly 15 months now and 5/5.5 sooooooooo um yeah maybe i should just go for the 7 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what size are your toddlers feet?   what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:44 am

Sophia started off in a 5E from clarks at 13.5 months and now at very nearly two is in size 7D at startrite although i think it will only be a couple of weeks and we might need to get her re-measured!

MAndy xx
Back to top Go down
michellenevan

michellenevan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what size are your toddlers feet?   what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:45 am

evans feet are size 7, he has always had big feet though
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what size are your toddlers feet?   what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:52 am

oliver is a 5f, he seemed to be in 3 for ages x
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what size are your toddlers feet?   what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:17 am

Alfie is 16 months and i got him measure the other day and hes in a 4.5G x
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what size are your toddlers feet?   what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am

Harry is nearly 22 months and he is a 6, I don't get this letter business if I'm honest, whats the point?
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what size are your toddlers feet?   what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:50 am

hmm im wondering if elijah is planning on being a giant then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: what size are your toddlers feet?   what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

what size are your toddlers feet?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Toddler Talk-
Latest topics
» Spotting
what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
what size are your toddlers feet? - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words