Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Spiders spiders everywhere.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Spiders spiders everywhere..... _
PostSubject: Spiders spiders everywhere.....   Spiders spiders everywhere..... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:36 pm

OMG they are HUGE this year! I swear iv saw a few that could do with being put in a zoo! We live in a bungalow thats apparently built on stilt type foundations (?) so they all come up from under floors, I swear they were never this size at my mums!!!

So far iv managed to murder 2, I can only do it if they on the floor and I can do a squealy war dance on top of them Embarassed . Last night there were 2 the size of my hand in the corner in living room but I was too scared to kill them on the wall (incase they fell and... um... touched me with their creepy legs scratch lol) so I scurried off to bed - now they have vanished again.

Anyone not scared of them? Is there any benefit to them being in the house? Its always this time of year we are tortured by them for a month or 2. I cant wait for the cold to kill them all!!!!!

How do you kill them? There is no way I could squash with a tissue, only with my feet or if im really brave and they not too humongus a heavy book smacked on wall! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Spiders spiders everywhere.....   Spiders spiders everywhere..... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:42 pm

oooooh glad it isnt just us, we have had monster spiders the past few weeks....we just capture them with a glass and slide card underneath them then release them into the wild Very Happy
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Spiders spiders everywhere.....   Spiders spiders everywhere..... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:48 pm

You would hate our place then. we have 1000s in the garden. I've never.seen so many before. Perry is shit scared of then. i find it quite funny. he has even woken ne up screaming so i could deal with them
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Spiders spiders everywhere.....   Spiders spiders everywhere..... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:05 pm

we get the odd tiny ones but in the last 7 days have two big ones. i'm shuddering already.

One was beside Hermione's bed and OH got up straight away to get it. then I was up feeding Hermione and saw at the corner of my eye a beast run from under my bed. every time the telly lit up more it ran some where else. I got Hermione and slept in the living room.

I dont know where it went but Trev killed one in the living room the other night which was rather big so am hoping it was the one from the bed room.

I am petrified of spiders, Trev is away saturday night so i'm dreading there being one then.
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Spiders spiders everywhere.....   Spiders spiders everywhere..... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:24 pm

I hate spiders i found a lil one floating in my water this morning Puke
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Spiders spiders everywhere.....   Spiders spiders everywhere..... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:19 pm

ohhhhh don't kill them Crying or Very sad I am not scared as such, I don't want them on me but I would never hurt one!! Scoop them up between paper and a big glass and put the out the door
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Spiders spiders everywhere.....   Spiders spiders everywhere..... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:26 pm

Eeek! But what if they fall on you when you are scooping them up?!!! I did buy a plastic 'spider catcher' thing on a pole last year from kleeneze but it was crap. I dont like being a murderer but my fear outweighs any sense of guilt! I murder mice too Very Happy

Im hoping that the 2 last night crawl out the same way they came in... but knowing my luck they will have had sex last night and in a few weeks their will be millions of mutant spiders in my house!!! Oh do spiders actually shag??? scratch
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Spiders spiders everywhere.....   Spiders spiders everywhere..... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:37 pm

You may of seen the pics of Libby not being scared of them, she LOVES spiders and I really dont know where she gets it from because me and Simon HATE them Laughing

I went to go for a pee the other night and there was a MASSIVE tarantula in our bathroom, I took one look and walked out again to tell Simon. That was stupid as he could hardly walk in the bathroom, he walked in as though it was a fecking monster about to attack Rolling Eyes He then attempted to kill it with a shoe but the bloody thing went behind the boxing for the pipes, he then spent half an hour trying to fill in the gaps with loo roll to stop it coming out again Laughing

I hate it when they nest in the wing mirror, I'll be driving along - take a look in the mirror and have a mini heart attack when I see it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Char

Char

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Spiders spiders everywhere.....   Spiders spiders everywhere..... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:47 pm

Oh my days my aunty had a monster of a spider in her buggy the other day I mean to stage she had to use sause pan to catch it as the legs where so long! I think spiders these days spend summer pumping il on steroids and going to the gym
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Spiders spiders everywhere.....   Spiders spiders everywhere..... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:44 pm

my OH said there were lots of and bigger house spiders in the UK this year because of the warmer spring early summer time?

They are good for eating all the other bugs and nasties in your house and they don't like being on you as they don't like the warmth of your skin...

however the irrational me HATES spiders. Tyler loves them and tries to make me go outside hunting for them urgh.
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Spiders spiders everywhere.....   Spiders spiders everywhere..... EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:17 am

I dont mind spiders. I wouldnt pick one up or anything but if their just minding their own business i dont care. Plus they kill the flies and other nasties that I am scared of.
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Spiders spiders everywhere.....   Spiders spiders everywhere..... EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:17 am

snoopy21 wrote:
Eeek! But what if they fall on you when you are scooping them up?!!! I did buy a plastic 'spider catcher' thing on a pole last year from kleeneze but it was crap. I dont like being a murderer but my fear outweighs any sense of guilt! I murder mice too Very Happy

Im hoping that the 2 last night crawl out the same way they came in... but knowing my luck they will have had sex last night and in a few weeks their will be millions of mutant spiders in my house!!! Oh do spiders actually shag??? scratch

Yeh I've murdered mice (with a trap) that not the same though...they can ruin things! They chewwed all the wires in my kitchen once, even things like the kettle wire!

I only catch spiders if they are on the floor

And ermmmmm i ahve NO idea if spiders shag...I think they lay eggs? So maybe not?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Spiders spiders everywhere.....   Spiders spiders everywhere..... EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:38 am

I like spiders! Can't believe what a murderous lot are! It really upsets me when our pussy eats them.

Don't quite get if the lay eggs they don't shag??? surely the eggs need fertilising. Anyway I just asked my oh and he said they do shag (my oh is uber clever) Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Spiders spiders everywhere.....   Spiders spiders everywhere..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Spiders spiders everywhere.....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Spiders spiders everywhere..... Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Spiders spiders everywhere..... Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Spiders spiders everywhere..... Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Spiders spiders everywhere..... Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Spiders spiders everywhere..... Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Spiders spiders everywhere..... Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Spiders spiders everywhere..... Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Spiders spiders everywhere..... Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Spiders spiders everywhere..... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Spiders spiders everywhere..... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Spiders spiders everywhere..... Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Spiders spiders everywhere..... Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Spiders spiders everywhere..... Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Spiders spiders everywhere..... Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Spiders spiders everywhere..... Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words