Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

What are your plans for Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

What are your plans for Christmas - Page 2 _
PostSubject: What are your plans for Christmas   What are your plans for Christmas - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

We normally spend it with my family. We never Matt's family cause they go to church in the morning and they only get to open their presents after that, well one after church and the other after dinner (they don't give many presents). This doesn't work for me. I need my sack of gifts first thing Laughing and I don't want to be going to church at 10am. I like the day to be all about relaxing and kids enjoying their toys. Anyways we went to my Dad's last year and it was great, but means travelling to Essex with all the gifts. We've decided this year now we have Joshua, and Imogen is a bit more aware of Christmas we're going to stay here. It means we don't have to lug all the gifts around and Imogen can enjoy all her pressies at home. We don't think we're going to bother getting a turkey as neither of us particularly like turkey and we can't be bothered with all the preparing. We think we'll just do a nice roast with beef or gammon joint. We'll probably have to go down to Sussex on boxing day (Matt's family never come here) and to Essex another day but I'm happy we'll be home for actual Christmas day.

So what are your plans? At home or with family or restaurant meal?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for Christmas   What are your plans for Christmas - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:20 am

We'll probably go to church in the morning. Other than that my main plan is to avoid my mil. I think oh is keen on Christmas just the three of us for that very reason. We always see my family on boxing day so will still do that
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for Christmas   What are your plans for Christmas - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:29 am

We will be going to my mums after doing our pressies at home. We always go to my mums on christmas day i have a biggish family so its nice to all get toogether. Petes got the week off frm boxing day so were going to kent and seeing his family then xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for Christmas   What are your plans for Christmas - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are your plans for Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge :: Christmas :: 2011 Archive-
Latest topics
» Spotting
What are your plans for Christmas - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
What are your plans for Christmas - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
What are your plans for Christmas - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
What are your plans for Christmas - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
What are your plans for Christmas - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
What are your plans for Christmas - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
What are your plans for Christmas - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
What are your plans for Christmas - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
What are your plans for Christmas - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
What are your plans for Christmas - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
What are your plans for Christmas - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
What are your plans for Christmas - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
What are your plans for Christmas - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
What are your plans for Christmas - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
What are your plans for Christmas - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words