Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
tattyT

tattyT

About Me!
My Name: tattyT
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING _
PostSubject: pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING   pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:16 am

My cat has just done a poo in the tray and i saw bright red in it from the other side of the room she covered it up b4 I got there to have a look but got some latex gloves on and had a poke about and its deffo blood in her poo Dave has just left 4 a night shift waiting 4 him 2 call me so i can tell him what could it mean what should I do please help
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING   pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:52 am

Dont worry hun, it may be something like colitis - my pup is just going through a bout of colitis himself.

Yes puss will need checking out, but if shes ok in herself and eating etc, then you will be able to wait until hubbies home and get a normal apt.

If shes not ok in herself, and is behaving strangeley around her back end....or any major stretching and wierd movements then I say you should have her seen sooner.

Dont panic, the most likely thing is that shes eaten something thats really bothered her........also I did have a cat once that took a shine to all these flippin blackberries, and I had her to the vet to be told it was the pigment from the berries turning her poo red Embarassed , I felt so stupid!!
Back to top Go down
tattyT

tattyT

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING   pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:11 am

thanx hun she is fine in herself sleeping (as usual now) just got me really worried as we lost her mum earlier this year dont need it atm she is my baby puss Smile so will keep a close eye on her and get her in asap Smile
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING   pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:14 am

most important thing is that she is ok in herself and acting normal?

also bright red blood is so much better than dark red blood as that would indicate an intestinal bleed where as bright red blood could be something simple e.g. she was straining? maybe shes a bit constipated?

if shes ok in herself I would feed a light diet over the next 24 hours and monitor her closely. check to see what your vets opening times are over weekend. if shes not ok I would get her seen just now

and please please please be careful when handling her poo (all the time not just with blood in) seeing as you have a little baby to protect Very Happy

xx
Back to top Go down
tattyT

tattyT

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING   pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:18 am

yeah i dont usually go near the litter try and I had my face covered and 2 pairs of surgical gloves on and antibac hot washed my hands straight after Smile

Will check out the vets times 4 the weekend and keep an eye on her Smile Thnax XX
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING   pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:39 am

One of my cats also went through something similar. I had to feed her a diet of fresh chicken or fish Rolling Eyes for a couple of weeks until her tummy settled. She was fine though x
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING   pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:48 am

My dog has just had this. The vet said it's very common and gave some tabs to calm his tummy x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING   pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:43 am

My pussy was the same last year, it did it for over a week then just stopped, she was fine and happy in herself though xxxx
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING   pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:17 am

Nothing but worry army they Hun, hope she's a bit better, she could have eaten something x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING   pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING Empty

Back to top Go down

pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
pussy cat help please urgent TMI WARNING Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words