Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! _
PostSubject: No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!!   No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:41 am

I am so mad right now! We were suppose to go to a fund raising dance on Saturday and had bought 4 tickets to attend, two extra for a couple who wanted to go with us. It was the gay ass Rendezvous Mad Trappers(dog sledding..squirrel skinning..arm wrestling..yes GAY) weekend past and this dance was for a fella here who recently lost his leg in a CN train accident.(they raised 30k for him and his family) Anywho..I was sick Saturday..I fought it hard, but unfortunately by the time it came to go..I had snot dripping down my face and had the worst sinus headache ever..so needless to say..we didn't go. Today..Shayne is working at the shop where the dance took place and is being harassed by the redneck squirrel skinners that he is so "pussy whipped" and that is the reason he didn't go! These men spend more time trying to get away from their wives then actually spending time with them. My husband hates hunting..he's not into sausage fest weekends away in the bush with a bunch of gun toting lunatics who run around naked howling at the moon..he's a city boy..who enjoys fine dining..going to the gym..and clubbing on occasion. It just pisses me off that people assume he is so whipped ..and that is the reason he doesn't go out with these banjo strumming freaks! Now..isn't the whole point of being married is to love your wife..enough that you will take care of her when she's ill and cancel plans out to stay home and help out?? Why be married if you are always looking for a way out with the boys? Anyone else have a supposed Pussy Whipped man too ??
Mallet poke
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!!   No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:50 am

Lol, I think that everybody thinks that their mates are pussy whipped.

Everybody says that James is, although I know full well he isnt (well, not all the time Laughing ).

I think men have an inability to accept that another man wants to spend time with his wife/family rather than be out with them, and the only conclusion is that they are pussy whipped.

x
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!!   No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:55 am

I'm sure some of russ's mates and family think he is under the thumb, but he just prefers time with me and rich, than going out getting.g drunk all the time,
I gave to tell him to call his mom and sister because he forgets but he can do what he likes, asking as I know where he is so I don't worry
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!!   No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:03 am

Shayne can do what he likes too..I would hope so after being together 22 years! It just burns my ass that ppl assume that if Shayne doesn't go out with certain ppl..that he is under my spell! I just hate that term pussy whipped..its so degrading for both he and I! xxx
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!!   No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:36 am

EVERYONE thinks chris is under the thumb because he chooses to spend time at home with us.....he honestly says that im his best friend, and that he hasnt had kids to go out and leave them.

Whether thats right or wrong in anyones minds....its his choice!

Im completely trusting of him, and if he wanted to go out then he would!

We do a lot together, love each others company, and hes a completely hands on daddy......whats the problem?!!!

F*ck em Jen xxx
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!!   No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:43 am

Lisa..I married my best friend. He works sooooo damn much and rarely takes any time off..so when he does..the first place he wants to be is with us. He ain't perfect..he drives me nuts..and I am certain he is feeling the same way most of the time..but we do love eachother and the family we created together. xxx
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!!   No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:27 am

Ignore the smelly beasts! x
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!!   No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:11 am

I agree completely Jen......but yeah hes no saint either!!

Although he does get brownie points for always going for the takeaway xx
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!!   No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:14 am

Petes work mates are the same x
Back to top Go down
me

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!!   No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:37 am

Ade always said he'd rather spend time with us than his mates, dont get me wrong he does go out, but since having h&j hes been a lot more aware of wanting to spend his free time i.e. not at work, with us and its great. Before that I had no prob with him going out, and even if we had lo's or were married or not if I was ill then he prob wouldnt go somewhere like that without me. They need to take a good look at themselves before they start calling Shayne anything like that, obv Jen they are jealous that he has such a great wife that he does want to spend time with!
Hope that makes some sense
xx
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!!   No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:49 am

Aww Steph! I think its healthy to go out and do stuff with your friends..but when that becomes the priority instead of the family..why be married if you want to spend all your time away from your spouse and kids..that's what I don't get..and what do you call those people who do that? xxx
Back to top Go down
me

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!!   No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:57 am

We've always said why be together if we arent going to spend time together. We have friends who both work full time and then when it comes to weekend dont spend anytime together either, I always find it strange as this is their free time surely they want to spend it together else will end up with nothing in common, and nothing to talk about if/when they grow old together.
Think you call them people in denial!? Laughing jokes i dont know
xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!!   No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
No..my husband isn't pussy whipped!!! Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words