Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

who are the prezzies from??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

who are the prezzies from?? _
PostSubject: who are the prezzies from??   who are the prezzies from?? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:02 am

just wonderd who put the prezzies from...ie mummy + daddy/mummy or from santa??(i mean what do you write on them)

personally do main prezzie from santa plus a few extra, then some from mummy and daddy!! this is what my parents did with me so just carry on the tradition

also, does santa bring prezzies from others...my family give the kids prezzies to me so theyre there on xmas morning, but andys parents prefer to keep them at their house so they can open them there...what does your family do?? x
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: who are the prezzies from??   who are the prezzies from?? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:07 am

I just don't write on them - they were delivered by santa but we sent him the money so they are all from us AND santa in a way.

Presents from other family are delivered to their house by santa too for when the kids visit to open. Tbh they can't read yet so it doesn't really matter and this will be the first year that Thomas really understands anything so I might think differently in 3 weeks time who are the prezzies from?? 548646

xx
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: who are the prezzies from??   who are the prezzies from?? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:11 am

ok ill reword that, i forget a lot on here dont yet have kids that are reading age lol...what will you write on them when theyre old enough lol xx
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: who are the prezzies from??   who are the prezzies from?? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:12 am

Well this is the first year that it would have made any difference as Izzy wasnt really understanding the whole thing last year, and Ive thought hard about it, its important to me that the 'being a good girl for santa' NEVER happens, I just hate it, Izzy is a good girl for me and everyone cos she knows its nice to be a good girl..rather than that she has to try to be nice to get presents..and i would never use the santa thing if she was being naughty - if she wont behave because i ask her then why on earth would I want her behaving for some fictional person?

Im not a fan of the whole santa thing at all, but Im not going to keep it from her, so she knows about him and knows he brings gifts .. so this year Santa is bringing her a camera, that is what she'd like from him...but she has asked mummy and daddy for a bike and Ive said i will get that for her, anything else we get is our choice and a surprise for her

Stuff from other people is exactly that - no mention of santa there, my parents gifts and dans mums gifts will be opened at their houses on xmas day ... then anyone elses get done on boxing day
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: who are the prezzies from??   who are the prezzies from?? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:13 am

Haha Gemz, I'm crap at putting tags on - I just don't, I'm lazy and just use a different paper for each person so I know who's is who's Laughing

Is that a bit of a cop out? who are the prezzies from?? 517725

xx
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: who are the prezzies from??   who are the prezzies from?? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:17 am

Oh crikey Lisa I don't know what I would have done without the 'santa threat' this year? who are the prezzies from?? 548646

We did the santa north pole video thingy last week for them and it goes through a stage where he looks to see if they are on the 'naughty' or 'nice' list - red light for naughty, green light for nice - that was a VERY tense few seconds in our house let me tell you Laughing

xx
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: who are the prezzies from??   who are the prezzies from?? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:19 am

lol debs, for each person!! wow you must have a very multicoloured prezzie selection!! Laughing xx
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: who are the prezzies from??   who are the prezzies from?? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:19 am

Their joint presents are from Santa. Most are from us both but one present for each is from me and one from Neil. Only because C's RC car is something special for her and Daddy to do together so I balanced it out with a book from me and may not do that every year
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: who are the prezzies from??   who are the prezzies from?? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:25 am

PMSL gemz! I do have a LOT of rolls or wrapping paper up my loft. I got it all out today and put it with all my new stuff and spent a good 1/2 an hour in the bath earlier stressing over who should get which paper this year? coz obviously they can't have the same paper as last year that would be silly Rolling Eyes

I have 'issues' who are the prezzies from?? 517725

It's not as bad as it sounds though because I can use the same paper twice so long as they wont be opened at the same time - i.e. presents for my parents can use the same paper as Paul's parents coz they get theirs on boxing day Very Happy you still with me?? now can you pass me the ritalin and straight jacket please who are the prezzies from?? 548646

xx
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: who are the prezzies from??   who are the prezzies from?? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:31 am

Lol im well lazy. Its whatever papers closest to hand. Though i did go buy some different one for my friends sons as i didnt think they would appreciate Disney Princess paper.

My issue though? I have a notebook for crimbo. I decide what they have and write it under each persons name with a box by it, then when Ive been and bought it i tick it off and when its wrapped I put a W next to it. Just so I know whos got what. This year it also has a Mummy/Daddy/Santa next to it for who its from. I also have a page for recording who sent what so I can thank them
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: who are the prezzies from??   who are the prezzies from?? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:33 am

Monkeychopsjellyfish wrote:
My issue though? I have a notebook for crimbo. I decide what they have and write it under each persons name with a box by it, then when Ive been and bought it i tick it off and when its wrapped I put a W next to it. Just so I know whos got what. This year it also has a Mummy/Daddy/Santa next to it for who its from. I also have a page for recording who sent what so I can thank them

Crikey you wanna share my pills hun? who are the prezzies from?? 776720 who are the prezzies from?? 591914 geek Wink

xx
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: who are the prezzies from??   who are the prezzies from?? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:38 am

Yup. Toooooooooootal control freak. Always have been
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: who are the prezzies from??   who are the prezzies from?? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:00 am

In our house stockings are from Santa, then the rest are from Mum etc but we sent them to santa to deliver on Xmas eve! Santa is not getting credit in our house for everything!

I too have a notebook with pressie list, if it's wrapped, if it's sent (if it needs to be sent) and then another page for gifts we have got!

Another control freak here!

Xxx
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: who are the prezzies from??   who are the prezzies from?? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:09 am

Yeah Mummy and Daddy send Santa pennies to make the presents. Why should the fat bloke get all the glory
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: who are the prezzies from??   who are the prezzies from?? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:31 pm

Santa gives stockings in our house, as they get older it's important they know that there's only a certain amount to spend other wise you get lists as long as an argis book and it's expected that it will all be there because Santa will bring them!

Sorry I'm not made of money and want some credit for the gifts we give!
Back to top Go down
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: who are the prezzies from??   who are the prezzies from?? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:59 pm

MrsDebs wrote:

Crikey you wanna share my pills hun? who are the prezzies from?? 776720 who are the prezzies from?? 591914 geek Wink

xx

I think I might need the pills too because I do something similar. I have a list for stockings and a list for pressies although nothing goes on until I buy it and then I cross it off the list when I wrap it. I also arrange the presents round the tree in family groups and place them depending on when I'm going to see them

Also the stocking presents get wrapped in a different paper because they're from santa (even though I was only doing it for Adam up to this year) and he can't have the same paper as the presents from us (which is most of them). Don't do the whole everything is from santa thing. He only gets credit for the little stocking presents
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: who are the prezzies from??   who are the prezzies from?? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:12 pm

all the prezzies bought by us are from santa ( my older 2 know the truth )
its what i grew up with , but i always wondered why my friends got a prezzy from their parents and we never did Smile
prezzies from others go under the tree and are opened on xmas day seperate from santa and they know they are from friends and family Smile
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: who are the prezzies from??   who are the prezzies from?? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:24 pm

We do same as you really. We have sack from Santa, usually a main present and little bits, then main present from Mummy&Daddy. This is what my parents did with me and my sister. It wasn't till we were about 10 they said we all know Santa isn't real so just accept the sack as presents from us. That was fine by me, as we were spoilt anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: who are the prezzies from??   who are the prezzies from?? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:07 pm

MrsDebs wrote:

xx

i have a notebook and write down everything ,
still to gets have a colum of its own
in my list i tick next to what i have got then circle a W which means its wrapped
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: who are the prezzies from??   who are the prezzies from?? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:56 pm

Presentd from friends and family are either placed under our tree or 'sent to santa' by them who delivers them with their others!
At first i did intend on all of them being from santa, i dont mind him taking the credit for a few years, but then thought id add a few fromm mummy and daddy cos ex doesnt agree with writing from santa on all of them, so we met in the middle lol x
Back to top Go down
Niccsy

Niccsy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: who are the prezzies from??   who are the prezzies from?? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:54 am

i havent really said much about santa, but i guess i would say santa is bringing the pressies but mummy n daddy have to give himthe money

as for pressies from other people, they are from the other people and not santa for us!
x
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: who are the prezzies from??   who are the prezzies from?? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:21 am

mmm Im not sure. until this year there was just a pile of pressies but this year is so different. will need to have a think about it. might make one gift from us and the rest from santa. or the other way about? I dunno

my issues -

I have a gift wrap organiser for all my wrapping paper as I just cant handle all my bows / tags and paper all shoved in a bag. I like to do the different paper for different people thing too

I need to have a list with pressies too

Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: who are the prezzies from??   who are the prezzies from?? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:22 am

Callum doesnt really understand the whole santa thing so i will just put from mummy and daddy when hes older theyl be manly frm santa but pressies frm other people will be from them xx
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: who are the prezzies from??   who are the prezzies from?? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:54 am

all prezzies from other people are from them...santa just collects them and delivers them (well thats my explanation if they ever ask lol) x
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

About Me!
My Name: Kate

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: who are the prezzies from??   who are the prezzies from?? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:58 am

All Lily's presents from us will be from santa. If she asks why we havent got her anything then i would say that we gave santa money to help get her presents as the elves dont have time to make them all!

I have severe christmas wrapping issues, i have a theme every year and every present has to be wrapped the same (except Lilys ones from santa of course)which causes immense drama when i run out of ribbon or something and then am trudging round 20 shops to find the exact same one just before christmas! This year is is plain gold paper with red wired ribbon which i am tying into a bow on each present, i wrapped 10 presents for work peeps last night and it took me 3 hours Embarassed I have 30 more to wrap for work and then all the family ones so i had better start now if they are going to be finished in time for christmas day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: who are the prezzies from??   who are the prezzies from?? Empty

Back to top Go down

who are the prezzies from??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
who are the prezzies from?? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
who are the prezzies from?? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
who are the prezzies from?? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
who are the prezzies from?? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
who are the prezzies from?? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
who are the prezzies from?? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
who are the prezzies from?? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
who are the prezzies from?? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
who are the prezzies from?? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
who are the prezzies from?? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
who are the prezzies from?? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
who are the prezzies from?? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
who are the prezzies from?? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
who are the prezzies from?? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
who are the prezzies from?? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words