Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Nay

Nay

About Me!
My Name: Naomi
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece _
PostSubject: Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece   Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:47 pm

On Sunday we saw my nieces and Megan (the eldest) was telling me she is looking forward to going in to hospital to have an operation on her eye as this will make her be "normal" like all the other girls in her class, I asked why and it turns out that some of the other girls have been picking on her and laughing at her:evil: because she has a very lazy eye, it only came about because one day she took her glasses off day to clean them and some of the girls noticed her eye and started laughing at her and ever since then she has been asking if she can have the operation to fix her eye so it will make her normal.Sad

I know kids can be cruel but I wish they were taught to ask what's wrong rather than laugh at others.

I feel really upset for her knowing that she goes to school and other pupils laugh at her because of something she was born with and that she's 'looking forward' to going in to hospital.

x
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece   Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:20 pm

Aww poor thing, I was teased relentless for my glasses and use to hate them and not wear them, now I have to wear them all the time :-(

I hope the operation goes well, it's a shame that kids are so cruel
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece   Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Poor thing Sad kids are so cruel
Back to top Go down
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!
My Name: Charmaine

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece   Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:09 am

Kids are really cruel hun, i think they pick on everything and anything at the mo

Char
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece   Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:01 am

This post actually made me feel really upset hun.

You must be fuming.

Aimee also has a lazy eye and they have spoken to us about surgery on both occasions that we have been, but they have given her glasses for now as they appreciate we are worried about the surgery risks with her heart.

She has an appointment next Wednesday with the consultant about her eye and if it has shown no improvement im inclined to go ahead with the surgery now.

x
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece   Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:31 am

aww bless her kids are so cruel x
Back to top Go down
Niccsy

Niccsy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece   Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:55 am

=o( really cruel.
its a shame she is looking forward tothe op just because of the other childrenbeing horrible to her xx
Back to top Go down
Nay

Nay

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece   Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:14 pm

Ignore..computer has gone a bit mental

Last edited by Nay on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nay

Nay

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece   Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:19 pm

[quote="Nay"]
Laura wrote:
This post actually made me feel really upset hun.

You must be fuming.

Aimee also has a lazy eye and they have spoken to us about surgery on both occasions that we have been, but they have given her glasses for now as they appreciate we are worried about the surgery risks with her heart.

She has an appointment next Wednesday with the consultant about her eye and if it has shown no improvement im inclined to go ahead with the surgery now.

x

You're right hun, I am fuming, I would love to have a word with the parents but that's something my brother and SIL are going to have to do if it carry's on.

I can understand why you might feel inclined to go ahead with the surgery as I wouldn't want Aimee to be subjected to the same thing but I hope my post hasn't forced you hand so to speak as I know there are added risks with surgery due to Aimee's heart and I know you and James are worried about this.

Hopefully next week will show an improvement and with glasses it will correct itself so hopefully there will be no need for surgery. Let us know how she gets on.

x
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece   Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:37 pm

aww that makes me really sad. I hate how horrible and cruel some children can be
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece   Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:40 am

Awww, not at all hun. Your post has made me realise how cruel children can be, and Aimee will have enough to deal with when she goes to school with her scars, etc. before we even start with her eye Rolling Eyes.

I was talking to my friend about this earlier in the week as she had the surgery done when she was younger as she had a really bad lazy eye, so its something we have been thinking about anyway.

I really hope it all goes well with your neice, let us know how she gets on x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece   Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece Empty

Back to top Go down

Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Feel really upset (and angry) for my niece Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words