Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Oooh how exciting!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

Oooh how exciting!  _
PostSubject: Oooh how exciting!    Oooh how exciting!  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:49 am

This will make that thread loads easier! It was getting a bit complicated and confusing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

Oooh how exciting!  _
PostSubject: Re: Oooh how exciting!    Oooh how exciting!  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:30 am

Haha, you only just noticed its moved? lol

How you going on with the reusable liners? have you tried any out yet?
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

Oooh how exciting!  _
PostSubject: Re: Oooh how exciting!    Oooh how exciting!  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:01 am

We are in a huff with liners at the moment - after the hideous rash Elijah came out in when we tried some nice soft disposables we got with an order. To be honest we haven't used a liner all week and I think it's fine just now, they don't seem to do much with bf poops (except the fleece probably would) but we aren't getting leaks or anything without so...for now I'm just doing without Smile
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!

Edit MY profile

Oooh how exciting!  _
PostSubject: Re: Oooh how exciting!    Oooh how exciting!  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:22 am

Aww, poor little thing. Which liners was it that caused the rash?

If your doing ok without, then you may as well continue. I found the disposable liners shifted about so much that the poo ended up every where but the liner Rolling Eyes

Maybe when he starts being weaned you may benefit a bit better Wink
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Oooh how exciting!  _
PostSubject: Re: Oooh how exciting!    Oooh how exciting!  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:30 pm

i uses only fleece so far. both my boys have the scoots, aka liquid fire, shooting from their bums. they have sucked up every drop and iv been really really impressed. they have kept the kids bums drier and very almost, poo free for the last 2 days now. usually it would be right up the backs and seeping out the sides. nup, nada... !! im using little lambs boosters and liners Smile

still new so dunno ur lingo lol!!
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

Oooh how exciting!  _
PostSubject: Re: Oooh how exciting!    Oooh how exciting!  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:33 pm

how very graphic laura thank you Wink Laughing

They were from close parent, they sent them as a freebie (wonder why!) and had a sticker that said 'close parent, the pop-in'. I checked afterwards and they smelled really fragranced, but maybe they had been sitting next to something perfumed???

We will never know haha but I'm sure it was them cos we used them for 2 days and he was almost blistered, then stopped and the next day was loads better and healed within 3 Shocked . Never had trouble before so...I blames the liners! Very Happy

The other ones we had seemed to just protect the nappy by pushing the poo either side, and the poops are so liquid for now the nappies absorb them so...yes, liner free for now I think Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Oooh how exciting!  _
PostSubject: Re: Oooh how exciting!    Oooh how exciting!  EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:35 am

im not very diplomatic at explaining things when im tipsy or over tired Laughing

i got a wrap question. how do u wash urs? iv been hand washing them for frar of putting them in the machine and the pretty patterns/colours go away!!

also. when u put ur nappies in the bucket, do u rinse them thru first?? does any one else use a drop of lavender or tea tree oil in the bucket ??
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!

Edit MY profile

Oooh how exciting!  _
PostSubject: Re: Oooh how exciting!    Oooh how exciting!  EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:01 am

Hi laura, I wash all my wraps/pockets with the nappys. I used to hand wash my PUL ones, but I have enough wraps now for all 24+ terrys so just wash all together.

I only sluice the pooey nappys then straight in the pale with the rest, I don't rinse every nappy. I use bi-carbe in the bottom with tea tree or lavender..sometimes refresh half way too if its overly pongy Oooh how exciting!  981624

Have your terry's arrived yet? how's Alasdair doing with the cloth?
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

Oooh how exciting!  _
PostSubject: Re: Oooh how exciting!    Oooh how exciting!  EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:44 am

We just chuck all of our nappies in the bucket and do a wash either when it's smelly or when we run out of nappies Laughing for now it isn't too bad - might need to get some lavender oil, tried rosemary oil cos I like the smell of it, but once mixed with wee its absolutely awful! So yeah, ours just live in a dry bucket...that mio nappy sanitiser that was cheap in asda has really helped the inserts come out a bit fresher though Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

Oooh how exciting!  _
PostSubject: Re: Oooh how exciting!    Oooh how exciting!  EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:51 pm

the terrys he is brilliant with. but the LL on him and he floods them with one piddle Neutral!! i got him a Cushie Tushies Couture to try, see how he likes the fitted type shape, he walked like a duck, terrys are better for him.

i have just got a really cute tots bot in the post this morning, its supposed to fit to 20lb, its frigging tiny ? and im not happy with the itty either its so small on his back side. so its only been tried on, not worn.

i was all mines at night, stick them in the machine while soaps are on and hang them up before i go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

Oooh how exciting!  _
PostSubject: Re: Oooh how exciting!    Oooh how exciting!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Oooh how exciting!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Parenting :: Cloth Nappies-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Oooh how exciting!  Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Oooh how exciting!  Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Oooh how exciting!  Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Oooh how exciting!  Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Oooh how exciting!  Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Oooh how exciting!  Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Oooh how exciting!  Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Oooh how exciting!  Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Oooh how exciting!  Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Oooh how exciting!  Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Oooh how exciting!  Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Oooh how exciting!  Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Oooh how exciting!  Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Oooh how exciting!  Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Oooh how exciting!  Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words