Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

for anyone thinking of getting a kitten...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... _
PostSubject: for anyone thinking of getting a kitten...   for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:08 am

DONT BLOODY DO IT!!

im honestly about to kill mine! I dont know how many times a day he flips over his litter trays. he runs under my feet and I fall over ALL THE TIME! he follows me about the house. he sleeps most of the day then the minute hannah goes to bed he attacks me for a good 2 hours! he pulls things out the bin. he manages to climb into the big bag of cat litter and poos in it at least once a day. he jumps on my head about 5 times in the middle of the night. he purrs right in my ear in the middle of the night making my whole head vibrate.

I cant wait until hes castrated and I can let him outside!!

after that little rant I feel better and I love him again! lol.
Back to top Go down
JOandCONNIE

JOandCONNIE

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: for anyone thinking of getting a kitten...   for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:14 am

You have to wait on him being castrated before u can let him out?

We got a kitten and called him Jasper, but MArk was allergic and I gave him away Crying or Very sad little did i know me and mark were just on the verge of splitting up and i could have kept Jasper and got rid of him lol x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: for anyone thinking of getting a kitten...   for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:15 am

Arrrrr I'm so jealous! Reading this brings back memories of when mine were ikkle kittens
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: for anyone thinking of getting a kitten...   for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:17 am

haha I know I shouldnt moan as hes too adorable but hes hard work sometimes.

Yeh jo I want to wait as I dont want him getting any cats pregnant. Im a vet nurse so im trying to be sensible Smile
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: for anyone thinking of getting a kitten...   for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:25 am

he just had a crisp packet stuck on his head and was running into the walls trying to get it off Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: for anyone thinking of getting a kitten...   for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:30 am

hahaha that's cute - I don't miss when mine were little kittens, I miss them more now cos we rehomed them, but they were really a pain in the *rse a lot of the time when they were tiny haha
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: for anyone thinking of getting a kitten...   for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:38 am

we have 3 cats and the youngest kc is 18months now, but when she was little she would follow us around, infact still does, she snuggles under my chin when i'm in bed and purrs so loud and dribbles lol.

the older 2 lola and squeak (twins pure white, dont wear black in my house) would just smack her if she became too much. in fact they still do...

but i have to say that i wouldnt be without them now and although in the new house at night they confined to garage, i miss them.

watch your toilet, when lola was a kitten she fell down it after a visitor left it up (male ...) and there was a blue tablet in it, it took months for her fur not to be blue lol she was fine though.

even when they got in the bin and chicken bones are found around the house, or they have run off with my fob for work, or sons lego i still love them, well they just too cute not to love them lol
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: for anyone thinking of getting a kitten...   for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:47 pm

we have 2 a bit fat ginger 1 of 6yo who is mega lazy and sleeps all day. he is seriously over weight but we hardly feed him (to try and slim him down) so some one else is somewhere as he is still the same size!

And then we have maggie!!!! well maggie is 3 and a pain in the ass!! when she was a kitten i had to wait a full year to buy new curtains as she kept climing up them, i looked like a right scrubber when visitors came! she scratches the dining room chairs blatantly in front of me, she wakes me up jumping behind the wardrobes/scrabbing under the bed, miaows so loudly when someone gets up to let her out after above activities she often wakes Alice up grrrrrrrrrr.
she is tiny tho ans still looks like a kitten tho and somehow gets away with it all!
Back to top Go down
carrieann&JJ

carrieann&JJ

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: for anyone thinking of getting a kitten...   for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:49 pm

awwww your making me want one even more but landlord wont let us :Sad sluk sluk!!!
Back to top Go down
Pepper

Pepper

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: for anyone thinking of getting a kitten...   for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:21 am

When OH and I bought this house he wanted a cat cos he left his at his Mums cos she was old and I was like No as I wasn't a cat person!!!

Anyway we went to his friends house and his cat had kittens and I was like Very Happy and said I want one I want one I want one!!

We brought him home a couple of weeks later and called him Elmo (ahhh). He followed me everywhere and sat on the side of the bath when I was in it. Honestly I couldn't move without him and he was my little babes....the one day he just disappeared, I looked everywhere and he was no where!!! Sad

xx
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: for anyone thinking of getting a kitten...   for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:26 pm

I have got 3 cats and I dont think I could go through having a kitten again.

It is the smell that gets me more than anything x
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: for anyone thinking of getting a kitten...   for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:49 pm

pepper Crying or Very sad how sad!! Ive been quite nervous about letting him go outside because Im scared something bad would happen. I thought he would be nervous as well because he never leaves me alone but I opened the door to see what he would do and he ran right out and looked like he was loving it! he came back when I called him though.

Laura I havnt noticed too much of a smell. do you mean pee smells? x
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: for anyone thinking of getting a kitten...   for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:42 pm

I dunno... my kittens always seemed to smell, although they were confined to a specific rooms so it was probably that. My girl one used to get the grit from the litter stuck to her bum so she would drag it across the floor to get it off!

Thank god we used to have wooden floor!

x
Back to top Go down
Pepper

Pepper

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: for anyone thinking of getting a kitten...   for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:28 am

We used to have a tabby and she had a funny smell Neutral , and she used to need her bum wiping after a poo!!!!

xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: for anyone thinking of getting a kitten...   for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... Empty

Back to top Go down

for anyone thinking of getting a kitten...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
for anyone thinking of getting a kitten... Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words