Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? _
PostSubject: is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish?   is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:07 am

for bf poos, im really sad that we wont be getting anymore new baby Sad
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish?   is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:09 am

I'm not to sure tbh, they are both cr*p in my opinion Laughing

I used asda's little angels ones for moo in the early days and they were always fab for BF poo's. xx
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish?   is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:11 am

we've got size 3 baby dry, they leaked out the back cos she's still too wee for them. want a couple to try out?
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish?   is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:12 am

simply dry are ok..but not amazing....active fit are totally useless, all the padding has been taken out of the back so it's pooey leak central....baby dry are fab though!(lily-ann is on movicol which make her poos quite liquidy soft and these are great)
Back to top Go down
SuziandGracie

SuziandGracie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish?   is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:13 am

i love the little angels from asda, all pampers ones leaked so bad i would have to change her in the night and she would still wake up sopping wet. But we have been compleatly dry since using ASDA ones, Also my sister who has a 13 week old uses ASDA ones and she finds these best too x
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish?   is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:32 am

we used tesco ones for a bit when we were using just disposables and they were ok but not as soft as pampers new baby...
yeah pixel, if we could borrow (har) a couple that would be great, we only use them at night but i could do without another poop up the back event Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JOandCONNIE

JOandCONNIE

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish?   is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:33 am

I use either asda or tesco, I find both pampers and huggies absolutely useless. I must admit to being a bit of a pampers snob when Connie was born, but since they took the padding out of the active fit and connie literally had pee running down her legs - I've stuck to either tesco or (preferably) asda.

x
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish?   is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:33 am

ZeeMoo wrote:
I'm not to sure tbh, they are both cr*p in my opinion Laughing

I used asda's little angels ones for moo in the early days and they were always fab for BF poo's. xx

No no both HOLD crap hon. I tried aldi own and they were good
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish?   is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:46 am

im standing firm on never going to asda again so it will be either tescos or pampers...will see what pixels nappies can manage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish?   is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:48 am

Seriously guys aldi or lidls, nice and soft and absorbent plus 50 for a fiver
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish?   is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:59 am

i may go all out on payday and take your advice mario!!!
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish?   is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:05 am

i'd heard aldi's were good before, i was gonna get them when i was pregnant but i ended up getting pampers.
i'll stick a couple in my changing bag now, remind me to give you them on friday!
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish?   is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:06 am

They got some award in mother and baby magazine. Worth a look, im gonna pick some more up as i still use disps on c at night
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish?   is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:18 am

We dont have aldi here.

I love pampers babydry Very Happy . Caitlin has never leaked in nappys. I dont really know what all the fuss was about pampers taking the padding off, we use active fit too if on offer. Im starting to worry I dont give Caitlin enough liquid. Seriously there have been times due to naps or being out in car she has gone 6 hrs without getting changed during the day and no leaks, Nappy heavy but none on vest. They do her 12hrs at night too.

Tesco arent too bad but I found her wee smelt a bit stronger in them, and also they were a bit harder than pampers.... Id still buy them on a budget week. x
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish?   is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:42 am

We use pampers baby dry 12hr ones and theyyre fab never had a problem wiv them x
tried the active ones and they were shockingly crap he only had it on for 5mins and u can really smell the wee and they leaked xx
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish?   is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:45 am

we only have leak problems if a) its huggies or b) i have put our reusables on the wrong size fitting (tsk) oh or c) eli hasnt poo'd for days and decides to do one monster bf poop Laughing
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish?   is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:54 am

I remember Caitlin when bf occassionally didnt go for 5/6 days. Id be starting to fret and then OMG Shocked !!!! Its unbelievable how they can store that much gloop!!
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish?   is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:01 am

you do start to wonder how they can eat 8 times a day and not poop for a week - where does all the poo live? his tummy is only tiny!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish?   is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:42 am

sainsburys nappies are amazing for the gloopy poopy so are lidls

with alasdair the red box, natural fit ones were a waste of time and money. the blue box were better.
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish?   is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:17 pm

Wil is mostly in Pampers Baby Dry but he is in Tesco active (purple bag) ones during the day sometimes when I am too tight to buy Pampers if they are not on offer. Aldi ones are good, on the odd occasion Wil has come home from his childminder in Aldi they seem a really good fit. Wil will be wearing Pampers Baby Dry for the foreseeable future since I just bought over 500 because there was a good offer in Mothercare! Shocked
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish?   is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:17 pm

christ, that's a lot of nappies i bet that does him til he's using the toilet Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish?   is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:15 pm

we use pampers active fit in the day and have never had any problems and we use baby dry at night.

but I dont get much choice it's that or dodgy cypriot nappies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish?   is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? Empty

Back to top Go down

is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
is it simply dry or normal pampers that are rubbish? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words