Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

anyone wanna buy a kidney?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Mario

Edit MY profile

anyone wanna buy a kidney? _
PostSubject: anyone wanna buy a kidney?   anyone wanna buy a kidney? EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:34 am

Been restuffing c's nappies today. We now have 16 ebay cheapies from sofiang or 97k gallery which are v good and i chucked the other 8 i bought as they were crap and am taking a chance on 5 from a new seller for 15 pound as they look very like the ones from 97k who's prices seem to be rocketing

We also have 2 tots bots and a bamboozle, 4 mothercare smart wraps ive stuffed with mussies and a couple of motherease sandies i dont use cos even though c is in the size range they are massiv eon her and need to buy some wraps for em.

But ive decided my fave are the weenotions custom i bought her and her bubba moo lisa bought her. Both are soft, slim and absorbent plus too adorable to believe. Wanna make a whole stock of em but 25 quid a pop.

So....any offers on the kidney
Back to top Go down
Lita
Admin
Lita

About Me!
My Name: Lita
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna buy a kidney?   anyone wanna buy a kidney? EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:38 am

I already have 2 sorry, maybe put it on ebay or something, people buy the weirdest things lol x
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna buy a kidney?   anyone wanna buy a kidney? EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:08 am

lolololol I would, but I am selling mine too!

Im glad that bubba moo has become a fav of yours, cos it leaked at first didn't it! Its surprising how they come good after being washed! I must get my butt in gear and make that insert for the bubba moo too - will you send me the measurements wide and long and also where the poppers are (and if its the male or female popper I need to add)

Weenotions are my fav too - even more so than my Itti's!! They are so soft and comfy looking! Remember the WN custom pocket I bought for my friends baby Arabella..I think I put a pic up? I gave it to her this week, she isn't a cloth user, and she thought it was absolutely gorgeous!

Ittis are still my 'normal' nappy fav cos they are a decent price
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna buy a kidney?   anyone wanna buy a kidney? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:40 am

mario will they fit alasdair?? are they more suited to girls pee than boys??

if they are good i will take them if u can wait till tuesday. i can do a bank transfer, paypall takes too long.

lisa what u selling??
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna buy a kidney?   anyone wanna buy a kidney? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:08 am

My kidney Laughing or anything I have that I don't need in the near future Embarassed
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna buy a kidney?   anyone wanna buy a kidney? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:59 pm

anything u dont need in the future LOL!!
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna buy a kidney?   anyone wanna buy a kidney? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:28 pm

Quote :
mario will they fit alasdair?? are they more suited to girls pee than boys??
what? kidneys???!! i believe they are unisex!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna buy a kidney?   anyone wanna buy a kidney? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:29 pm

i was reading from another forum that some mums found certain nappys more suited to a girl than a boy thats why i asked. im not an expert, if u dont ask u dont know :p
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna buy a kidney?   anyone wanna buy a kidney? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:28 am

Yes some nappies are better for boys

Itti Bitti arent so good as they are low rise and some boys pee high - so they need standard and sometimes high rise nappies
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna buy a kidney?   anyone wanna buy a kidney? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:29 am

lauraplus5 wrote:
i was reading from another forum that some mums found certain nappys more suited to a girl than a boy thats why i asked. im not an expert, if u dont ask u dont know :p

Laura I assume you arent actually offering to buy my kidney lol so do you mean the 8 nappies im getting rid of? You can have em for postage if you want em. Maybe they wont be so bad for you but i found they leaked like a beast hence why im chucking em. They are just the pockets no inserts as ive kept them for my new ones
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna buy a kidney?   anyone wanna buy a kidney? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:52 pm

thats fine Very Happy i seem to have waaaaay over bought with inserts any ways Very Happy

shall pm u on fb my addy etc and arrange postage, i do have paypall but iv only 3 poxy quid in there so i can do a bank transfer Very Happy if thats alright?? im out most of day so its easier on fb for my blackberry. this site isnt BB friendly x!
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna buy a kidney?   anyone wanna buy a kidney? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:41 pm

No prob i got your message, paypal me the 3 quid as i reckon that wud cover postage. Im not bothered on waiting for it to clear its just postal money and i trust ya! Will post on thurs when i send mari's peecosy. Hope you have more luck than me with them, im starting to think i need to cough up for something more substantial but cant spare the cash right now so ive ordered 4 new bay cheapies and a cheaper weenotions. Maybe newyear will see wheres got offers on and get something like new bambinex or something. And maybe if can spare some money between now and then get some bamboos from lisa as im currenllty stuffing with 1 microfibre insert and 3 fleece squares or 2 mf's so might get more absorbency for less bulk with a bamboo
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna buy a kidney?   anyone wanna buy a kidney? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:38 am

iv discovered bamboo and i get all night with both boys with 2 bamboos and a fleece liner Smile

iv asked santa for weenotions.

i have 1 bambinex fluff and wrap, its so soooofttt!!! havent used it at night yet, but been great tru the day x
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna buy a kidney?   anyone wanna buy a kidney? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:27 am

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have worked something out with lisa and getting some bamboos no more soggy trousers
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna buy a kidney?   anyone wanna buy a kidney? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:29 am

Yes poor me is going to cutting and sewing all night for weeks Sad

Only joking....its gunna be months Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna buy a kidney?   anyone wanna buy a kidney? EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:12 am

Lol and you know i love you for it, will end up with enough for 1 per nappy so much easier than faffinf with bloody fleece squares and mf inserts. Will keep the mf for new bubs when i got more naps for them
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna buy a kidney?   anyone wanna buy a kidney? EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:35 am

i could do with more bamboo inserts. nice thick ones!! actually i dont "need" them, i just have an uneven number or fleece and liners compared to bamboo and need to even them out Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna buy a kidney?   anyone wanna buy a kidney? EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:36 am

Lol. Well I havent received my ones from Lisa yet but can highly reccomend them. I posted your nappies thursday btw
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna buy a kidney?   anyone wanna buy a kidney? EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:55 am

I'm making your tonight Mario, so will be posted Monday, hopefully you should have it Tuesday
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna buy a kidney?   anyone wanna buy a kidney? EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:51 am

thanks mario Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna buy a kidney?   anyone wanna buy a kidney? EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:49 pm

Np

cheers lisa will try it and get back to you re the other 15 but dont see it being a prob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna buy a kidney?   anyone wanna buy a kidney? Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone wanna buy a kidney?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Parenting :: Cloth Nappies-
Latest topics
» Spotting
anyone wanna buy a kidney? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
anyone wanna buy a kidney? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
anyone wanna buy a kidney? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
anyone wanna buy a kidney? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
anyone wanna buy a kidney? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
anyone wanna buy a kidney? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
anyone wanna buy a kidney? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
anyone wanna buy a kidney? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
anyone wanna buy a kidney? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
anyone wanna buy a kidney? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
anyone wanna buy a kidney? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
anyone wanna buy a kidney? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
anyone wanna buy a kidney? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
anyone wanna buy a kidney? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
anyone wanna buy a kidney? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words