Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Question for those who had to wean early?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Question for those who had to wean early? - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Question for those who had to wean early?   Question for those who had to wean early? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Lewis is now downing 7oz bottles every 3hrs and still has 2 full bottles at night, he will wake up screaming with hunger. He is 5months now and hv said he could be ready for weaning. Do you think shes right ? I am so so tired x
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who had to wean early?   Question for those who had to wean early? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:26 pm

Thomas was the same as Lewis and I started weaning him at 18 weeks. While it didn't make him sleep through, it did make him more content between feeds. He also hated baby rice but loved the porridge.
Hannah is a completely different baby, I have just switched her to hungry baby milk as she is having 8-9oz every 3 hours but it seems to make her a bit sick so I'll see how it goes. I am totally confused about what to do with her coz she is taking loads of milk and getting quite restless between feeds but she still sleeps 12 hours at night without waking hungry Question for those who had to wean early? - Page 2 548646

xx
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who had to wean early?   Question for those who had to wean early? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:56 pm

Its difficult to know what to do for the best. Lewis was a big baby when he was born much bigger than what H was and I had an idea I would have to wean him early. The hungry baby milk just bungs him up so not keen on using that, plus he is now more active rolling around etc and bouncing in his jumperoo so I dont think milk is doing the trick anymore x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Question for those who had to wean early?   Question for those who had to wean early? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Question for those who had to wean early?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Question for those who had to wean early? - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Question for those who had to wean early? - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Question for those who had to wean early? - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Question for those who had to wean early? - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Question for those who had to wean early? - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Question for those who had to wean early? - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Question for those who had to wean early? - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Question for those who had to wean early? - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Question for those who had to wean early? - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Question for those who had to wean early? - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Question for those who had to wean early? - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Question for those who had to wean early? - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Question for those who had to wean early? - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Question for those who had to wean early? - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Question for those who had to wean early? - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words