Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
loola_hoop

loola_hoop

Edit MY profile

dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... _
PostSubject: dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but...   dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:33 am

is there something wrong with my heart??
all this evening i keep feeling my heart beating (which i know is a good sign!! LOL) but i mean like really hard in my chest and throat and it feels quite tight when it happens, kinda hard to explain, no pain at all , and not like the tightenin when you have a panic attack, just kinda takes your breath away for a sec. only lasts a few secs, but is this normal?? lol xXx
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but...   dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:33 am

Palpitations. Often happen in preg hon, i get em worse if i lie on the left
Back to top Go down
loola_hoop

loola_hoop

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but...   dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:35 am

ah thanx mario Very Happy never had it before, i fort it was stress or summin lol xXx
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but...   dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:44 am

Can also be a sign that you are anaemic!

I know you are PG, but if you are feeling tired it could be you need some extra iron?
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but...   dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:45 am

I had them all the time when i was preggers. Also indegestion can do it too!
Back to top Go down
loola_hoop

loola_hoop

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but...   dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:55 am

ooh anaemia? i was anaemic a few months ago (had been since pg with Holly) just never been able to get iron levels up, just havent had it checked since, this would also make sense, and tiredness?! lol oh yess!! but then that could be coz im on my own with 3 LOs and pg lol.
just ad a look at my eyelids though and they are v pale, do you have iron checked at booking bloods? xXx
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but...   dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:57 am

You might need to ask, I m not sure if its routine or not

If you cant get your levels up with tablets (like me) ask your GP to prescribe Spa Tone - its a natural water that you add to juice, 2 sachets when PG

I wanted to have Izzy at the MW centre but they wouldnt let me if I was low ...I had tried tablets and they didnt work, so I used Spa Tone and my levels shot up! They were even higher than the minimum they needed to be! My MW was shocked!
Back to top Go down
loola_hoop

loola_hoop

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but...   dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:03 am

ooo really??? will deffo ask about that!
we had a mw centre open here just before Kieran was born and i so wanted to have him there but coz he was born early (3hrs b4 37 weeks Rolling Eyes ) i couldnt, i didnt realise iron levels effect it too!
would love this one in mw unit!! - well would love it at home, but OH HATES the idea!! lol too much mess apparently, but mw unit next best thing lol! xXx
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but...   dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:05 am

Well you have plenty of time to get it up!

I was much later on when i found out and cos I started on the tablets and they did nothing I was quite far gone and was told if I didn't go up I couldn't go there...I was so worried cos I thought how annoying to miss out just cos of that!

I never did get to go their though as had Izzy early too!
Back to top Go down
loola_hoop

loola_hoop

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but...   dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:12 am

aww no!! lol well i have been having tablets for pretty much 3 1/2 years, eat plenty of green veg!! Very Happy i did have injections after i had holly, but ave never stayed up Sad docs never that bothered though, they never really low, just not within normal range, so they just gimmie more tablets!
can you buy this spa tone? if docs dont give it to me? xXx
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but...   dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:14 am

You can buy it yeh - but its not cheap, its about £6 a box http://www.pharmacy2u.co.uk/spatone-100-natural-iron-supplement-p2027.html?utm_source=sfeed&utm_medium=google&utm_term=Spatone-100%-Natural-Iron-Supplement&utm_campaign=main

You'll get it for free with your exemption card though if you go through the GP!

Even for the price of a prescription its worth it (I got 3 boxes per script since having Izzy)
Back to top Go down
loola_hoop

loola_hoop

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but...   dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:17 am

oh ok, can mw prescribe it? xXx
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but...   dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:19 am

Probably yes!
Back to top Go down
loola_hoop

loola_hoop

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but...   dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:21 am

thanks hun, will ask mw about it when i have my booking!
right im off to bed, nighty night xXx
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but...   dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:59 am

Sorry to hijiack..Do you guys need a Rx for vitamins or supplements over there?
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but...   dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:03 am

Rx = prescription from the doctor?

No, we can buy it over the counter, but often it works out cheaper to get via GP as we have a script charge of (I think) £7.55 - so if the GP write a decent amount on it can be worthwhile!
Like I got 3 boxes of that stuff that would cost me £18 plus shipping, and it only cost me £7.55.
On the other hand it works out expensive if they wont prescribe more than 1 months worth and you need more than one med...I have 3 types of painkiller and they only prescribe a month at a time cos its so strong....that costs me 3 x £7.55 a month Rolling Eyes I don't use it all though so don't need it every month luckily!

Also if you are PG you get free meds and vits - so definitely worth going via GP for it then!
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but...   dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:05 am

I did not know this! I always did wonder what all the samples were in the docs office were for! Nice! May have to hit up the GP for some freebies next time. xx
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but...   dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:08 am

LOL you might as well give it a go!

Being PG is one of the only times we get free meds over here...so before my exemption ran out I went and asked my GP for a new script, felt a bit tight but it saved me some pennies!
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but...   dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:29 pm

I have been having them and also feel out of breath when just sitting on the sofa. My last blood results came back saying I am borderline anemic and my midwife gave me some sachets to take x
Back to top Go down
loola_hoop

loola_hoop

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but...   dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:17 pm

whats Rx? xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but...   dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... Empty

Back to top Go down

dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
dont mean to sound like a drama queen, but... Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words