Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

6 hour discharge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
me

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

6 hour discharge  - Page 2 _
PostSubject: 6 hour discharge    6 hour discharge  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello
I told the MW I dont want to stay in hospital, as long as everything goes ok with birth and baby is fine etc. and she has put on my notes 6 hour discharge and to make sure as soon as I go in hosp I tell them that. I was wondering if anyone else had done this and what I need to do to make sure this happens (if anything other than saying)
The reason I want to do this is I find it very stressful (even though they were great at the hosp) in hospital and had to stay in 2 nights with Hannah because she wouldnt bf properly and I swear the only reason they didnt keep me any longer was as the 2nd night I buzzed them everytime she wanted feeding to tell me excatly what I was doing wrong, which turned out to be nothing (which they had said all along but were adament to keep me in) I also found that after having no sleep the night b4 and 2 nights following, mostly down to things going on on ward etc, that I was completely knackered and as soon as I got home slept for the whole day and hubby looked after Hannah.
x
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: 6 hour discharge    6 hour discharge  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:52 pm

marioandthestuntbubs wrote:
Terri wrote:
C-sections suck!! Rolling Eyes Laughing

Agree that emergency ones are but im hoping this time cos its planned i can feck off asap. Once im up and mobile enough im off. Aiming for one night in max. Fingers crossed. That 6 hour thing sounds lovely though.

I agree Mario if I have a planned one this time I am aiming to be out the next day! I was out 3 days after having Jake and he was a planned section too and even then I had to fight to get out!

With Aron I had him at 11.59pm and was out by lunchtime the next day! It was lovely!

xxxx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: 6 hour discharge    6 hour discharge  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:22 pm

With tommy I had him at 04:17 and was able to leave at about 9am but I chose to stay in over night to establish feeding!
With Charlie I had him at 15:12 and was on the way to kfc at 8pm!

I didn't have anything in my notes I think it's just standard procedure here! x
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: 6 hour discharge    6 hour discharge  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:26 am

Kinkyangel wrote:
marioandthestuntbubs wrote:
Terri wrote:
C-sections suck!! Rolling Eyes Laughing

Agree that emergency ones are but im hoping this time cos its planned i can feck off asap. Once im up and mobile enough im off. Aiming for one night in max. Fingers crossed. That 6 hour thing sounds lovely though.

I agree Mario if I have a planned one this time I am aiming to be out the next day! I was out 3 days after having Jake and he was a planned section too and even then I had to fight to get out!

With Aron I had him at 11.59pm and was out by lunchtime the next day! It was lovely!

xxxx

Lol 4 days before and 6 days after with C, even then they wanted another couple of days and i went batshit. Im praying for a nice uncomplicated one this time cos that kinda time away from my Chicken might actually kill me lol
Back to top Go down
Vicki

Vicki

About Me!
My Name: Vicki
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: 6 hour discharge    6 hour discharge  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:29 am

i had lilly at a birth unit not hospital and could go when i wanted really, i chose to stay for 5 days as it was nothing like a hospital and so i could get all the support i need with bf etc as i was nervous being a 1st time mum and didnt have much experience with babies! i loved every min of being their and the staff were brill, but if i had her in a hospital i would have wanted to be in and out as i hate hospitals!!
hope you get home 6 hrs after xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: 6 hour discharge    6 hour discharge  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:34 am

Im in a pickle what to do this time (and what I will be allowed to do).

When I had Aimee, she was born at 1am and we went home at about 7pm the same day.

This time around, I will be desperate to get home to be with Aimee, and be more comfortable in my own environment, but I am really worried about taking a newborn home after what happened to her.

I dont even know if they will let me home straight away as nobody has told me anything. I might have to speak to my mw at my next appointment.

x
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: 6 hour discharge    6 hour discharge  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:41 am

I think that sounds fab, i was in for a week after having Ollie because I lost so much blood and had massive clots, we were in the family room though and oh was allowed to stay with me we even got a double bed, that was because of the crcumstances though. Next time will be definately be a section eiteremergency o planned depending on if anything goes wrong, does anyone know how long you HAVE to stay in with one?
Back to top Go down
me

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: 6 hour discharge    6 hour discharge  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:54 am

Im due a week on sunday so fingers crossed not too long - Ive got a scan tues as they worried about growth of baby (too small) so if he/she is too small then they will sort out inducing me - not sure where I stand on the 6 hr discharge then??? So fingers crossed on tuesday everything is ok with this monkey baby... I must be the only preg woman who wants to keep their baby in till tues at least Laughing
xx
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: 6 hour discharge    6 hour discharge  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 6:31 am

i had paige at 10.23am on the sat n didnt get to go home untill 5.30ish the sunday. but paiges biorth was a hard one. they said i was lucky togo then as it was really busy n she had loads of people to sort
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: 6 hour discharge    6 hour discharge  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

6 hour discharge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
6 hour discharge  - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
6 hour discharge  - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
6 hour discharge  - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
6 hour discharge  - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
6 hour discharge  - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
6 hour discharge  - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
6 hour discharge  - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
6 hour discharge  - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
6 hour discharge  - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
6 hour discharge  - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
6 hour discharge  - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
6 hour discharge  - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
6 hour discharge  - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
6 hour discharge  - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
6 hour discharge  - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words