Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Wrestling with my emotions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

Wrestling with my emotions. - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Wrestling with my emotions.   Wrestling with my emotions. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Nothing you havent heard before so dont feel you have to reply i just need to get it out to try to make some sense of it. I am even boring myself with it Rolling Eyes

Some of you may know my parents got back in touch with me in Sept after being estranged since i was pregnant with Sam after a massive fall out. I will write the basic reasons down.
They intefered in my life
they had an obbsession with my oldest treating her as if she were their own,
They never accepted Ben even though he is the most lovely laid back person ever
They ssaid i shouldnt have Sam when i was pregnant
They rang the social services on me out of spite
They got back in touch with my ex (who used to beat me)
They turned my whole family and most of the village where i am from against me
The contested Chel and Toms adoption by Ben that they had previously been totally behind out of spite meaning that it didnt go ahead
They basically made my life hell

Now they have got back in touch with a view to wanting to meet up cause they are so desperate to see the kids Rolling Eyes (they have never met Sam)
I have chatted to them a few times has have the kids but i feel detached and without feeling for them.
Now my brother has got in touch telling me how they have been falling out for ages and i was right about them and they have problems etc. Now he also wants to meet up. He says his kids are desperate to see mine.

The problem i have with all this is my parents have obviously not changed, my brother didnt wanna know me for years and he has now told me he has resented me all this time cause i was the favourite Rolling Eyes . I want to tell them you have made my life hell, tried to ruin my relationship with Ben, and disowned me for the last 18 months. But it will just cause more trouble. They are all sorry but i cant help feeling that i am being a mug. I mean 18 months is a long time and
TBH i feel like telling them all to feck off. They seem to think they can just come back into my life say how sorry they are and how wrong they all were and everything will be just fine but i just cant be right. I fell so wronged by and i cant get past it. I dont want to turn bitter but i dont want them in my life. If truth be known i still want to hurt them and make them feel shit. But i have set off letting them talk to the kids and now i feel like i cant stop it cause it wouldnt be fair to the kids.

Phew that went on!!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Wrestling with my emotions. - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling with my emotions.   Wrestling with my emotions. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:44 am

hun, i've not been around so do not know the full story, but from what i've read, i'd say that they dont deserve you or your kids in their lives.

however they are still your parents and the kids grandparents, so do have a role, however what that role is, depends on you.

howabout taking control of the calls, once a month or once a fortnight, nothing more for now, hun you got christmas coming and its an easily emotive time.

also sending a hug xx
Back to top Go down

Wrestling with my emotions.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Wrestling with my emotions. - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Wrestling with my emotions. - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Wrestling with my emotions. - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Wrestling with my emotions. - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Wrestling with my emotions. - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Wrestling with my emotions. - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Wrestling with my emotions. - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Wrestling with my emotions. - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Wrestling with my emotions. - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Wrestling with my emotions. - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Wrestling with my emotions. - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Wrestling with my emotions. - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Wrestling with my emotions. - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Wrestling with my emotions. - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Wrestling with my emotions. - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words
hot or not
ChatBox
Free forum | Society and Culture | Childhood, Family | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com
ToS | Privacy Policy | Tickers | Amazon Shop | FAQs | Website