Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? _
PostSubject: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:10 am

I LOVE CABBAGE PATCH KIDS! There ive said it! A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? 460546

Just the 80's ones though, im not keen on on the newer type (with teeth etc!)

Im trying to find Isla a couple of vintage ones (or are they really for me?????) for Christmas, as for me they just symbolise the magic of childhood (to me anyway....I know i think im a little crazy too!)

I think i just had such wonderful memories of christmas with them, that im trying to recreate a little of that! santa

In fact, Im planning on getting her one every year to make sure Laughing
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:13 am

Im confessing to the old vintage polly pockets. I still have all mine in my mums and when we go there on a saturday me and hannah play with them for hours. I look for bargains on ebay but they sell for like 10 quid a go and thats used Shocked
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:15 am

ahhh thats lovely! See thats what i want to do, play with my little girl with 'our' fave toys Very Happy

oooh youve just reminded me....sylvanian families too!!
Back to top Go down
*ShevAndLissieLou*

*ShevAndLissieLou*

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:16 am

OMG Polly Pockets, I used to have loads of those. xx
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:18 am

i used to love polly pockets!! and care bears!
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:18 am

I always wanted a big wooden dolls house and never got one so thats what santas bringing hannah. I honestly cannot wait until xmas eve to set it all up. its so exciting. x
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:20 am

oooh care bears too - i loved them!!

ooh ooh ooh, and my little pony!!!
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:21 am

Oooo I had LOADS of Sylvanian Families and Polly Pocket!!!!

Steph, my mum and dad have got Libby a wooden dolls house for xmas too, I'm sooooo excited Very Happy x
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:24 am

I loved my cabbage patch kids, I had one called Camilla and another called Ferris
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:26 am

Lisa you should meet my SIL she's a collector and has hundreds of them, her bedroom is floor to ceiling with them! She's got Ava one for Chistmas but I hate them.
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:29 am

Lego! Lego! Lego! Love it! Not the boy type but house building stuff. I have a huge box full of windows, doors, chimineys, garage doors. Ooooh I just can't wait for ellie to be old enough!
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:30 am

pinkyd wrote:
Lisa you should meet my SIL she's a collector and has hundreds of them, her bedroom is floor to ceiling with them! She's got Ava one for Chistmas but I hate them.

Where does she get the older ones from? Is it just ebay? Or are there online 'suppliers' as im finding ebay a bit limited?
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:33 am

I'm not sure i'll ask her, they are all the original ones she collects., She even wants to get Xavier Roberts tattooed on her bum cheek so she's a real live cabbage patch doll Laughing
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:50 am

pinkyd wrote:
I'm not sure i'll ask her, they are all the original ones she collects., She even wants to get Xavier Roberts tattooed on her bum cheek so she's a real live cabbage patch doll Laughing

Hahahahah thats something i'd do!!! Thanks hun xxx
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:52 am

my little pony all the way,

if the films are on then i'll watch them. and the care bare movies.
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:54 am

just had a look at her pics on facebook she's got some freaky ones!

A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? 11153_1291671814925_1324150955_30847240_4476938_n

A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? 11153_1291671774924_1324150955_30847239_3992203_n

A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? 11153_1291671654921_1324150955_30847237_5734603_n
Back to top Go down
me

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:58 am

Ooo I loved polly pockets,sylvanians and playmobil I had loads of all. It's weird Hannah has just started playing with my old dolls house,I was lucky enough to have a very special grandpa who made me a massive 4storey wooden one, I told him exactly what I wanted and he built it,it is amazing, I'll post some pics tomorrow.Hannah is fascinated with it already, even her and hubby were playing for a good half hour together with it the other night (itsbiggerthan her at the min lol) I have let her have a few playmobil in it buttaken out all the 'proper' dolls house wooden toys,it's so nice to see her playing with something that I got so much joy from and always hung onto even tho it's frigging huge and got in 'the way' for years it's all made up for it now. Just a bugger to dust Laughing xx
Back to top Go down
tigger

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:11 am

Sticklebricks, Fuzzy Felt, Keepers, Strawberry Shortcake ohh the memories lol
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:13 am

piglet wrote:
Sticklebricks, Fuzzy Felt, Keepers, Strawberry Shortcake ohh the memories lol

I loved fuzzy felt, I also had a huge Sindy house with a lift on the outside you used to have to pull up with a piece of string, I loved it.
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:16 am

Aww, I was a huge Cabbage patch fan too. I still have 3..Ritchy, Georgie, and Gabrielle Very Happy (only one has a birth certificate though) All the originals from the 80's. Oliver has really taken to Ritchy..He carries him about hugging his 'baby' and dressing him Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:19 am

Obviously loved everything you've all mentioned but I also had a thing for pound puppies as well!
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:22 am

Awwww Zee thats lovely! I hope Isla takes to them....it would melt my heart i think! She loves her other babies though so theres a chance!

Pinky - Some of those are a bit strange! I dont like the ones with teeth, or with open mouths A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? 548646
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:36 am

pinkyd wrote:

A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? 11153_1291671654921_1324150955_30847237_5734603_n
Only just seen this one but she looks exactly like my Gabrielle Very Happy

I loved all the things mentioned too and aww, pound puppies were ace, I had 2 of them Very Happy

Lisa, i'll try and get a pic of him with Ritchy tomorrow, its so cute..he loves babies Laughing OH is not impressed though lol
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:02 am

oh yeah...pound puppies!!!! Love love love them xxx
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:11 am

Lisa asked my SIL and she said it would be £20 for a vintage unboxed and £40 affraid for a boxed one with adoption certificate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? Empty

Back to top Go down

A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words