Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!
My Name: Lisa
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 _
PostSubject: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:10 am

First topic message reminder :

I LOVE CABBAGE PATCH KIDS! There ive said it! A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 460546

Just the 80's ones though, im not keen on on the newer type (with teeth etc!)

Im trying to find Isla a couple of vintage ones (or are they really for me?????) for Christmas, as for me they just symbolise the magic of childhood (to me anyway....I know i think im a little crazy too!)

I think i just had such wonderful memories of christmas with them, that im trying to recreate a little of that! santa

In fact, Im planning on getting her one every year to make sure Laughing
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:16 am

pinkyd wrote:
piglet wrote:
Sticklebricks, Fuzzy Felt, Keepers, Strawberry Shortcake ohh the memories lol

I loved fuzzy felt, I also had a huge Sindy house with a lift on the outside you used to have to pull up with a piece of string, I loved it.
OMG I forgot about fuzzy felts. We had fun at the fair fuzzy felt. We used to make a rollacoaster that had broke and the carriages were falling from the top, we even used to pick bits of the red felt to make blood! Hehe it really used to freak my nan out.
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:39 am

i love anything doll.... ones that you can feed, change nappies, clothes anything, i just love dolls!
x
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:06 am

pinkyd wrote:
Lisa asked my SIL and she said it would be £20 for a vintage unboxed and £40 affraid for a boxed one with adoption certificate.

Where does she get them at those prices - i need one (or two......or three)???? Smile

Is it just ebay she gets them from? Sorry lots of questions!
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:01 pm

I was a barbie girl i loved them xx
Back to top Go down
me

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:22 am

Ive just uploaded my pics on FB of dolls house for anyone thats got me Smile
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:48 am

i was never into cabbage patch dolls, i had a my child doll. they came in all varieties too but less creepy looking!!Laughing

i had polly pockets and keepers... and some other thing that you used magnets to move the little people around...... i can't remember what they were called though confused
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:55 am

*$%£! i just looked on ebay and my child dolls are going for £150+ Shocked Shocked Shocked
i wish i kept her and didn't chop her hair off now!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:00 am

LisaMnGirls wrote:
pinkyd wrote:
Lisa asked my SIL and she said it would be £20 for a vintage unboxed and £40 affraid for a boxed one with adoption certificate.

Where does she get them at those prices - i need one (or two......or three)???? Smile

Is it just ebay she gets them from? Sorry lots of questions!

yep she gets them from ebay, I did a search and there's quite a lot of them on there, are you putting cabbage patch kids in the search title?
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:17 am

Ive found some today hun....if you search for cabbage patch kids a few come up but not loads, so I searched for cabbage patch dolls and lots came up!!

I have 'one or two' little bids running A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 270211

Thanks for your help Jo xxx
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!
My Name: lou

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:37 am

hmmm i loved polly pockets too...but not the actual polly pockets themselves lol i remember having this lil watch thing that u flipped open and it had some lip gloss in...aww i loved that!! Smile i also loved rainbow "up above the trees and houses rainbow flying hiigh, everyone can see it climbing over the sky...paint the whole world with a rainboooooow!" haha how saaaad Razz
also loved playdays Very Happy yay!!
and barbies too...i had toilets and sofas and everything for those bloody dolls hehe me and my bro used to swap toys and he used to play with the barbies and action men (and make them "cuddle" Embarassed Mad Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ) and i used to play with his cars and this little carwash with "real water!!" haha aww good times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:41 am

LisaMnGirls wrote:
Ive found some today hun....if you search for cabbage patch kids a few come up but not loads, so I searched for cabbage patch dolls and lots came up!!

I have 'one or two' little bids running A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 270211

Thanks for your help Jo xxx

if you have no luck let me know because she's selling some of hers soon x
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:53 am

I got a pic of him and his 'baby' today Very Happy
This is Ritchy, my 1st ever cabbage patch kid so he's a good 22yrs old
These aren't his original clothes, he's got denim dungaree shorts and a checked shirt, but as its winter I thought i'd put some warmer togs on Laughing
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 001
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:57 am

Awwwwww Zee........look at them both!!! They're Gorgeous Laughing

OOhhh Pinky - The 'one' I am after is one from the early eighties, with brown wool hair in bunches......that was like mine you see! Does she have one like that shes interested in selling?
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:03 am

LisaMnGirls wrote:
Awwwwww Zee........look at them both!!! They're Gorgeous Laughing

OOhhh Pinky - The 'one' I am after is one from the early eighties, with brown wool hair in bunches......that was like mine you see! Does she have one like that shes interested in selling?

Any idea what it was called?
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:07 am

Also, Ritchy's got a 1981 on the back base of his head so he's actually as old as me..looks good for his age don't he?! Laughing
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:10 am

No idea - I renamed her (officially Embarassed )

Just one similar would be grand x
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:12 am

Ritchy is from the era of CPK that i love!!

I love the early eighties ones....I had one kid, and one baby (like ritchy!)
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:14 am

I'll ask her Lisa, do you want boxed or unboxed?
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:16 am

I dont mind hun really....xxx
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:06 am

My little pony and care bears!!
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:22 pm

I love thewm 2. I bought one from America a few years ago and cant rem what happened to it gutted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?   A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
A guilty secret - Anyone else wanna confess? - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words