Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

OH's dressing the kids

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

OH's dressing the kids _
PostSubject: OH's dressing the kids   OH's dressing the kids EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:07 pm

Does anyone elses hubby make a right pigs ear of it. Ava had a ridiculous amount of clothes but David still puts her in the most mismatched outfits imaginable.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

OH's dressing the kids _
PostSubject: Re: OH's dressing the kids   OH's dressing the kids EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:08 pm

gavs quite good actually but thats cos alfies a boy. i dare to think wat he would put together if he was given skirts and dresses!!!

x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

OH's dressing the kids _
PostSubject: Re: OH's dressing the kids   OH's dressing the kids EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:15 pm

Luke cant even pick matching pjs Rolling Eyes He puts dresses on back to front...hes just awful!!
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

OH's dressing the kids _
PostSubject: Re: OH's dressing the kids   OH's dressing the kids EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:17 pm

Terri wrote:
Luke cant even pick matching pjs Rolling Eyes He puts dresses on back to front...hes just awful!!

lol, thats adam with pjs, he can manages dresses but is HOPELESS at outfits!
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

OH's dressing the kids _
PostSubject: Re: OH's dressing the kids   OH's dressing the kids EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:18 pm

Matt tries bless him cause he knows i'm really particular about what Imogen wears (it has to perfectly match..) but he's just not very good at dressing her. He puts ridiculous colours together and clashing patterns. He asks for outfit approval from me now.Laughing
Back to top Go down
Char

Char

Edit MY profile

OH's dressing the kids _
PostSubject: Re: OH's dressing the kids   OH's dressing the kids EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:19 pm

haha if ian has to dress the girls i get the clothes out and label whos is whos otherwise god knows what they will wear
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

OH's dressing the kids _
PostSubject: Re: OH's dressing the kids   OH's dressing the kids EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:09 pm

Neil has gotten a lot better as shes got older but does tend to check with me anyway. Though tbh at the mo caelyn has taken to picking her own shoes and jumpers/coats etc so we often look mismatched as id rather let her have some independence than a war over a pair of shoes
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

OH's dressing the kids _
PostSubject: Re: OH's dressing the kids   OH's dressing the kids EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:41 pm

Aww bless C, I've got an image of the little kid off Big Daddy when he gets to decide what he wears everyday lol Rob is USELESS at dressing H and it concerns me that I work Thursday mornings and H starts nursery this Thursday. I dread to think what he'll be wearing when I go to pick him up!!! lol xx
Back to top Go down
mrsmb

mrsmb

About Me!
My Name: Kim

Edit MY profile

OH's dressing the kids _
PostSubject: Re: OH's dressing the kids   OH's dressing the kids EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:45 pm

Reading this it has occurred to me that my hubby has never picked out Stephen's clothes and dressed him at all! That's bad isn't it, I'm beginning to realise how little he does Rolling Eyes . I know you can always tell when my brother has dressed my niece, poor child has worn some strange outfits!
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs

Edit MY profile

OH's dressing the kids _
PostSubject: Re: OH's dressing the kids   OH's dressing the kids EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:45 pm

Haha Paul is the same - terrible with Thomas and he has never even bothered to try with Hannah Rolling Eyes I dread to think what she would end up in. He can't even get vests on the right way round. Thomas like to pick his own coats etc to Mario so I just let him usually but we dont have the shoe problem coz he only has one pair bless him Sad

xx
Back to top Go down
SuziandGracie

SuziandGracie

Edit MY profile

OH's dressing the kids _
PostSubject: Re: OH's dressing the kids   OH's dressing the kids EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:02 am

marc used to just leave her in her pj's til i got up and say i didnt know what you wanted her to wear but he now dresses her and i leave her in that outfit as long as we dont have to leave the house lol

BIL was left in charge of my nephew while SIL went to work and he came to us and i asked why logan was still in his pj's he only thought it was a tracksuit lol
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

OH's dressing the kids _
PostSubject: Re: OH's dressing the kids   OH's dressing the kids EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:19 am

Oh never dresses callum he is useless!x You should see him trying to put on callums trousers poor boy and then he gets in a stress cos he cant get them on. Oh and if he dresses him i have to get the clothes out ready xx
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

OH's dressing the kids _
PostSubject: Re: OH's dressing the kids   OH's dressing the kids EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:19 am

Lmao, what a plonker!
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse

Edit MY profile

OH's dressing the kids _
PostSubject: Re: OH's dressing the kids   OH's dressing the kids EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:30 am

Simon is a frigging nightmare, I've come home from work before and because Libby had made a mess he had changed her but put the most uncoordinated clothes on!!! He just says we're not going out so it doesn't matter Mad I'm REALLY bad though, when we go around the in-laws Libby's socks will get dirty (they've got 3 dogs that come and go all the time so even though they wash their floors everyday they're still dirty) so when we get home I have to put clean socks on her, if she gets a little bit of chocolate or somthing on her clothes I have to change her Embarassed

Thankfully Simon is only at home 1 morning a week so he hardly dresses her and when he tells me to get her clothes ready Laughing xx
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda

Edit MY profile

OH's dressing the kids _
PostSubject: Re: OH's dressing the kids   OH's dressing the kids EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:06 am

Dale is ok really he gets the boys up sometimes and dresses them and they usually look presentable x
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

OH's dressing the kids _
PostSubject: Re: OH's dressing the kids   OH's dressing the kids EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:08 am

Yup, Dan is terrible at picking outfits - and Izzy has always had a horrendous amount to pick from!

There is this pair of pink cheapo jogging bottoms, which I hate, they are huge and baggy and I don't even know where they came from...and he puts them on her when there a re loads of others to wear!
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

OH's dressing the kids _
PostSubject: Re: OH's dressing the kids   OH's dressing the kids EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:18 am

Lisa, throw them out!
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

About Me!
My Name: Kate

Edit MY profile

OH's dressing the kids _
PostSubject: Re: OH's dressing the kids   OH's dressing the kids EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:01 am

My OH generally has good taste in clothes etc so it astounds me how he can make Lily look like a poster child from an NSPCC campaign by putting her in the most attrocious clothes.

Lisa I would deffo throw them out!!
Back to top Go down
Pepper

Pepper

Edit MY profile

OH's dressing the kids _
PostSubject: Re: OH's dressing the kids   OH's dressing the kids EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:25 am

So its not just us then??????? LOL

I once got the kids clothes ready and put them on the bed into 2 neat piles while I got ready for work...the flipping plonker put the wrong clothes on the wrong kid!!! I wouldnt mind but Lottie wears knickers andf they were on the top of her pile!!!

xx
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

OH's dressing the kids _
PostSubject: Re: OH's dressing the kids   OH's dressing the kids EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:30 am

I dont let James pick out Aimee's clothes.

I have even picked out clothes for her before, taken her to my mums, and found that he has put her shoes on the wrong bloody feet! How do you do that?!?! Poor kid!

I am getting Aimee's clothes all layed out for each day of the week ready for when I go into labour so she has clothes that match!

x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

OH's dressing the kids _
PostSubject: Re: OH's dressing the kids   OH's dressing the kids EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:15 am

Oh has never dressed her ever!
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

OH's dressing the kids _
PostSubject: Re: OH's dressing the kids   OH's dressing the kids EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:29 am

i think i've only had to tell sam off a couple of times for mismatching lily-ann...but he looks so proud of himself most of the time i ignore it and let her stay in what she's wearing
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

OH's dressing the kids _
PostSubject: Re: OH's dressing the kids   OH's dressing the kids EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:54 am

I look forward to a good laugh when I get back from work on a Saturday. I'm convinced Dave has clothes blindness where Amelia is concerned. He's even been out shopping and bought her nice matching outfits yet he chooses to jumble them all up! She always looks like a nobodies child! Funny because he has really good taste in clothes and generally looks immaculate!
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

OH's dressing the kids _
PostSubject: Re: OH's dressing the kids   OH's dressing the kids EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:57 am

kenty wrote:
i think i've only had to tell sam off a couple of times for mismatching lily-ann...but he looks so proud of himself most of the time i ignore it and let her stay in what she's wearing

kenty i'm the same I haven't got the heart to tell him, he thinks he's done so well!
Back to top Go down
stephandhannah

stephandhannah

Edit MY profile

OH's dressing the kids _
PostSubject: Re: OH's dressing the kids   OH's dressing the kids EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:22 am

pepper yours has got to be the worst story so far but I had to lol. Laughing

my oh is getting better but every now and again I will go out and buy hannah a load of new tops because she always ruins them at nursery and he sees all the new tops hanging up and still picks one that shes had about 20 years. that annoys me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

OH's dressing the kids _
PostSubject: Re: OH's dressing the kids   OH's dressing the kids Empty

Back to top Go down

OH's dressing the kids

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
OH's dressing the kids Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
OH's dressing the kids Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
OH's dressing the kids Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
OH's dressing the kids Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
OH's dressing the kids Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
OH's dressing the kids Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
OH's dressing the kids Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
OH's dressing the kids Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
OH's dressing the kids Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
OH's dressing the kids Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
OH's dressing the kids Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
OH's dressing the kids Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
OH's dressing the kids Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
OH's dressing the kids Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
OH's dressing the kids Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words